Little girls learns life lessons from Skyrim

This may have been posted before, if so sorry but this shit cracked me up.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...JVaDtK4KTpu40A

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    What exactly IS the Neravarine?
    The PC in Morrowind: Tribunal. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Nerevarine

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    The PC in Morrowind: Tribunal. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Nerevarine
    Oh, nice! This makes me want to play Morrowind even more. Oblivion was my first TES game.

What about the Nerevarine makes it superior to the Dragon born in strength?

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    Oh, nice! This makes me want to play Morrowind even more. Oblivion was my first TES game.

What about the Nerevarine makes it superior to the Dragon born in strength?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=nerevarine
    please

Yeah, when in the future her husband will tell "you need to leave.. to the kitchen"...

<3 Skyrim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenom View Post
    Can anyone tell me how's Conjuration at later levels with Dremora Lord and Thralls ?
    Too easy. After you get Dremora Lord summon, it will slice and dice far too well all melee threats. Thralls become obsolete, I only use Storm Atronachs to aggro dragons. Two simultaenous Dremora Lord summons is my favourite choice for tougher fights.

Okay, so, I play on PS3. My first character does have quite a bit more done than my current character, and has a file save of 13MB. I have the chest in the dawnstar sanctuary on my old character stuffed with miscellaneous junk.

This file has a file save of 1MB, and I have done (I'd assume) about 60% of the quests I did on my last file. Not only is my Dawnstar chest stuffed with a ton of crap, I have another chest in Whiterun stuffed with 170 lbs of ingredients for alchemy.

My current character hit the same level as my old character a few minutes ago (Level 56).

Why is there such a horrendous difference in file size? I have not downloaded 1.02.

10+ Year Old Account
    I encountered my first Invisible Dragon yesterday.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Couple of questions.

I learned a fortify one hand and bow enchantment way back when that was 15%. Now I have items that dropped with 25% bonus but I apparently can't learn them. Working as intended?

Also, I've had like 3 dragons so far bug out on me flying all twitchy and stuff. The rest have flown around my head and done nothing. My only motivation for playing my main character is to fight an Elder Dragon and I can't fight one or fine one for the life of me (level 38).
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Couple of questions.

I learned a fortify one hand and bow enchantment way back when that was 15%. Now I have items that dropped with 25% bonus but I apparently can't learn them. Working as intended?

Also, I've had like 3 dragons so far bug out on me flying all twitchy and stuff. The rest have flown around my head and done nothing. My only motivation for playing my main character is to fight an Elder Dragon and I can't fight one or fine one for the life of me (level 38).
    Using better soul gems gets you better enchants; similarly putting points into the enchant skill will also improve the %.
    I've never seen an elder dragon im @ lvl 48. Ancient dragons are the highest I've seen; dragons in general are incredibly easy and badly balanced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Couple of questions.

I believe once you learn an enchant it scales with your enchanting level, perks, items, and soul gem. For instance, I found a helm with +15% bow damage on it pretty early in the game, and when I got all of my enchanting perks I was able to enchant items with +40% bow damage. I have heard that you can disenchant items with a higher level enchant on them to make your enchants stronger, but I've seen no proof of this.

As for the dragons... I don't know if they are supposed to hover over your head sometimes or what, but it's pretty annoying either way. I mean I am afraid to look away because if it attacks me, then there goes a good chunk of my health, but most of the time I'm sitting here backpeddling while the dragon just flies around. Also, I have seen a total of like 3 elder dragons in the game. Most of the dragons I've seen have either been regular dragons, or ancient dragons.

Is this game worth buying for PS3? I usually don't buy console games because the gameplay time I get out of it hardly seems worth it, but with Skyrim I heard of people getting 200+ hours of gameplay and still playing it, is that correct? How many hours would I get out of Skyrim? Thanks!

15+ Year Old Account
    Couple of questions.

When you disenchant an item you're learning the enchantment, aka Fortify Onehand, not Fority One Hand by %15. The % is dictated by gem quality as far as I know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeshka View Post
    I've never seen an elder dragon im @ lvl 48. Ancient dragons are the highest I've seen; dragons in general are incredibly easy and badly balanced.
    Ancient Dragons ARE the strongest ones available, weak as they are. Elders are weaker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosleh View Post
    Is this game worth buying for PS3? I usually don't buy console games because the gameplay time I get out of it hardly seems worth it, but with Skyrim I heard of people getting 200+ hours of gameplay and still playing it, is that correct? How many hours would I get out of Skyrim? Thanks!
    I am on 90 hours with my main character and I still have a TON of stuff to do. Plus I have a second character with 15 hours and another with 5, but all in all you will get as much time out of it as you want to.

I think this is my absolute favorite armor set I've come across so far. Being a thief type is sooooooooo much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Ancient Dragons ARE the strongest ones available, weak as they are. Elders are weaker.
    Depends. An Elder dragon at level 42, with 320 health and gear only mildly (40 Blacksmithing) smithed and not really enchanted...I had a tough time with. Any physical attack by him was a one-shot, and his breath was a one-shot if I didn't dodge a decent amount of it. I had to use all of the frost resist potions on me, and it was still a long and difficult fight, using the Nightingale bow. So it is all relative to how you're geared out.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    I got it for Xbox a few days ago.. couldnt wait for a new PC.. So far it is a good game but I definitely had to shake away some hype I had accumulated..

Complaints.
    1. Bethesdas signature uninspired character design (player races).. It's literally a cats head on a human body.. and a lizards head on a human body.. come on..
    2. Same issue with the general art design.. it's not bad but it's not very unique.. they could benefit from a lesson in art style from blizz.
    3. bugs.. I'm dubbing them Bugthesda. first dungeon I go in I can't activate the pillars.. I have to look up how to fix the issue after thinking I'm missing something..
    4. The map.. in my opinion not an improvement over paper maps. Not only do I dislike the 3d map it makes no sense.. I mean what are we doing? "Let me mark it on your map!" "OK! you mean mark it on my ipad's google Earth app?! HAHA"

So far.. aside from that stuff I'm having fun..

oh and..so far feels a little too much like an expanded borean tundra surrounded by mountains.
    I couldnt disagree with you more on point 2. One thing I HATE in WoW is the art style. You look way too flashy, and the weapons have gotten so insane they don't even look like weapons anymore. Dark Age of Camelot is much older then WoW, but imo has better graphics... I can look ast someone, and say "thats plate... it looks like plate armor I've seen in medevil times." I want to look functional, not like someone in a Las Vegas show. Skyrims stuff for the most part looks good.. a sword loks like a sword, an axe looks like an axe... toward the end (Daedric) it gets too flashy.

As for #1... they are humanoid... they aren't lizard or cats, they are humanoid with cat/lizard qualities... thus, yes, humans with a cats head or lizards body.... there is nothing to fix.

15+ Year Old Account
    I want the games soundtrack soooo baaaad.

Deleted
    I killed off the dragon for the Windhelm bounty, and yet did not get his soul. What gives? Other dragon souls are absorbing just fine. For example, during the Dragon Seekers quest you do with Farkas.