10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Started playing again got 134 active mods and 120 active esps XD did however restart my spot 8+ times trying to get things just right from uninstalling/reinstalling mods.
    Last edited by Hellravager; 2015-01-24 at 07:07 PM.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ Won't she get cold?
    "Brevity is...wit"

Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    ^ Won't she get cold?
    depends... is frostfall enabled?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    ^ Won't she get cold?
    Armors just for now until i get my armor from companions quest-line XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderez View Post
    I bet you're true to the Empire, you milk drinker! How dare they outlaw Talos the Mighty!
    Oh gods no.

Stormcloak 'till I die. I literally always start a playthrough saying '' This time I'll go Empire '' yet when I meet 4 Imps on the road transporting a Stormcloak captive I -ALWAYS- end up slaughtering them all and freeing the Nord.

It was a mere jest.

She's married to a werewolf sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderez View Post
    That's just what I call a challenge
    she's insanely jealous and a control freak as well...

the dark brotherhood's insane. i wipe them out most of the time. wish i could get my hands on the thieve's guild.

the brotherhood's insane... but they're not wrong.

it's kind of funny but if everything is working right they are getting messages to kill people across the country from a supernatural dead corpse matron >.>

And the thieve's guild isn't actually all that bad for the most part except that in the case of skyrim, where the Blackbriars own them.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the dark brotherhood's insane. i wipe them out most of the time. wish i could get my hands on the thieve's guild.
    Weird. I thought of all posters on this forum you'd like them most.

I mean, most of the time you kill bad people.

In Oblivion it's a rapist, in Skyrim it's an old hag that abuses kids...

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post

Also, in Skyrim, its the worst bard in existence.

i like dead bad people, i don't like people that enjoy the killing.

10+ Year Old Account
    hooray 3 hrs of straight playing with no ctding with alittle weirdness happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Morag Tong >>>> Dark brotherhood. You mad N'wahs ?

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    the brotherhood's insane... but they're not wrong.

it's kind of funny but if everything is working right they are getting messages to kill people across the country from a supernatural dead corpse matron >.>

And the thieve's guild isn't actually all that bad for the most part except that in the case of skyrim, where the Blackbriars own them.

I did not much care for the Dark Brotherhood questline in Skyrim. In my opinion, the Thieve's Guild is the defining storyline of the game. I found it much more interesting than any other guild or the even the main storyline. Its what I was hoping the Dark Brotherhood was, considering the only thing I like in Oblivion was the Dark Brotherhood's completely interesting questlines. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times...the Dinner Party assassination in Oblivion was one of my favorite gaming moments. The simple fact that you could breed paranoia and have the other guests get so suspicious of one another was so much more satisfying that just swinging a sword all willy-nilly.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I liked it just for Cicero and the Dark Mother (and amazing horse). Astrid on the other hand...I can't wait to kill her when I don't join their guild on my next playthrough.
    BAD WOLF

Really? I liked Oblivion's Thieve's guild way more.

The boss fight at the end of the Thief's Guild in Skyrim is... out of character. The Thief's guild usually gives stealth and lockpicking, not fighting.

Really? I liked Oblivion's Thieve's guild way more.

The boss fight at the end of the Thief's Guild in Skyrim is... out of character. The Thief's guild usually gives stealth and lockpicking, not fighting.
    to be fair, the oblivion thieves' guild wasn't hijacked for one person's soul benefit.

and the radiant quests are a very nice improvement, that's where all the sneaking and lock picking is

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    hooray 3 hrs of straight playing with no ctding with alittle weirdness happening.
    I only get CTD now when in Falskaar for some reason... or when I had this stupid mod that would interrupt my fast travel on... it would always slow me down and try to put my in 'instanced' scenic vistas with a random event spawn.
    Last edited by mickybrighteyes; 2015-01-26 at 06:03 PM.