Deleted
    It all depends on the game. There's no solid guide for doing it. Juggle tower hits between the two of you, try to lock them up, burst them. Going as more than 2 is ideal as 3 people can ruin someones day. Make sure you're not getting counter ganked as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Do you know any video guide about how to gank pushed lanes?
    A) Go through the lane into the brush, and then tell your laner to let the enemy push.
    B) Come from behind the turret and dive if you have enough minions and health/CC to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you know any video guide about how to gank pushed lanes?
    Stonewall did a guide on different places you can gank from. http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/s...types-of-ganks

For pushed lanes, I would try direct or side-bush ganks.

EDIT: Also, Hecarim is a beast for these situations.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2013-01-02 at 04:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In general, even if there is a better champion to gank with in those situations, speacial routes...tricks...stuff like that.
    Cause is a common situation to have pushed lanes and maybe u cant counterjungle.
    I asked, because they all make a massive difference and you have to take all of it into consideration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Regarding the S3 online qualifiers, they won't be streamed, and players can't be spectated during them. Not surprising at all that they would do that.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Funny evening of games, first we went 5 supports mid, I had Nami and managed to get to 20stacks of Mejais. As we were mostly focusing on being 5 mid we got split pushed against a lot and then Pantheon BD'd our bottom inhib and both Nexus turrets so we lost that game. Next game was 5 APs mid. I grabbed Veigar and once again hit 20 stacks on the mejais. Then this happened, as you can hear I found it quite amusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you guys feel about building a Crucible on Nidalee? I was playing AD Nid against a Yorick today, so I built a chalice to help my mana sustain and beat him down (he had no chance). Since Athene's is wasted on AD Nid I was just gonna sell it later, but then I remembered it upgrades into Crucible now. For some extra mana and that active I think it could be useful on AD Nid. It wasn't the best game to test it on since I was pretty much free farming and pushing when Yoricks tower dropped, so I figured I throw the idea out here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Then this happened, as you can hear I found it quite amusing.
    That was simply beautiful.

Ive not played Veigar in ages, I mean the enemy team kinda failed at building MR, but that was just funny.

Tbh I probably had more fun in the Nami game, but shes just so not a very good AP, it was pretty fun with her+Blitz though, the CC chain on people was what got me kills but people that try to play her serious AP mid should give up, its a lost cause!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Ive not played Veigar in ages, I mean the enemy team kinda failed at building MR, but that was just funny.

Tbh I probably had more fun in the Nami game, but shes just so not a very good AP, it was pretty fun with her+Blitz though, the CC chain on people was what got me kills but people that try to play her serious AP mid should give up, its a lost cause!
    I personally find her underwhelming in the support role as well, but I admit I don't have much experience in high-end games. She seems very outclassed by Leona and Sona...

Anyway, bought Vayne (with IPs) and I'm finding her really damn fun to play, but I read that she is only good with a Nunu support, is that so? I was considering using her to learn how to ADC (yeah, probably a bad choice considering her terrible early game) but I wouldn't like to force my support a choice only because of mine...

Na Vayne can play with multiple supports, anything with CC is good because Vayne will destroy teams if they cant reach her late game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    I personally find her underwhelming in the support role as well, but I admit I don't have much experience in high-end games. She seems very outclassed by Leona and Sona...

Anyway, bought Vayne (with IPs) and I'm finding her really damn fun to play, but I read that she is only good with a Nunu support, is that so? I was considering using her to learn how to ADC (yeah, probably a bad choice considering her terrible early game) but I wouldn't like to force my support a choice only because of mine...
    You can give her a safe laning phase with a baby-sitter like Lulu or Janna, allowing her to focus on CS and farming. You can give her an aggressive support that synergizes with her Condemn well (Ali, Taric, Leona) and try to get her fed early. Or you can give her Nunu who helps her farm and trading with the other ADC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Regarding the S3 online qualifiers, they won't be streamed, and players can't be spectated during them. Not surprising at all that they would do that.
    ...I'm surprised.
    Or well, mostly confounded. Why?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    ...I'm surprised.
    Or well, mostly confounded. Why?
    I'm guessing it's because of the ghosting incident that occured with the Absolute Legends NA team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I'm guessing it's because of the ghosting incident that occured with the Absolute Legends NA team.
    Not streaming it themselves sure but disallowing others from doing it as well is a bit silly. What're you gonna do, punish them for being cheated on?

Also I'm not too sure how often teams do pauses these days but couldn't you just add a delay to the stream itself when they do pause?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Not streaming it themselves sure but disallowing others from doing it as well is a bit silly. What're you gonna do, punish them for being cheated on?

Also I'm not too sure how often teams do pauses these days but couldn't you just add a delay to the stream itself when they do pause?
    It's probably to ensure that that form of cheating won't happen. Imagine if it were streamed, even on the 3 minute spectator delay, someone watching it can relay information to the teams in a discrete way, maybe by hidden microphone.

A German Rioter says that we may see an actual ARAM queue soon.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Oh yeah, baby.

Can't wait for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It's probably to ensure that that form of cheating won't happen. Imagine if it were streamed, even on the 3 minute spectator delay, someone watching it can relay information to the teams in a discrete way, maybe by hidden microphone.

A German Rioter says that we may see an actual ARAM queue soon.

sweet been waiting for a ARAM queue
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    A new PBE build is up. The buff to Udyr's Turtle Stance shield was reverted to live stats, and his passive now grants him bonus Armor and MR. I don't know if it's a passive 4% Armor/MR buff like Garen's W passive, or bonus Armor/MR when activating stances like how the AS steroid part of it works.

Also, this:

The Lightbringer
    UNIQUE Passive: Nearby stealthed enemy traps are revealed.

Teemos in Dom/TT should be a bit less annoying if this comes to live.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-01-03 at 03:39 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup and Nome said it would probably be on Hextech Sweeper as well.