6 item Trynademere is probably the most feared thing in LoL, like honestly if Trynamdere has 6 items you lost the game, he will 1v5 your team under double turrets while soloing baron at the same time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    6 item Trynademere is probably the most feared thing in LoL, like honestly if Trynamdere has 6 items you lost the game, he will 1v5 your team under double turrets while soloing baron at the same time.
    And Dragon. And Blue buff. And Red buff. And his own team.

Then he gets Exhausted and Ignited and dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Then he gets Exhausted and Ignited and dies.
    Tryndameres with 6 items have cleanse!

a lot of 6 item top laners are devastating if given the chance to even have 6 items

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    a lot of 6 item top laners are devastating if given the chance to even have 6 items
    Honestly I think Trynd is actually that scary though, mostly on account of every one of his 6 items will increase his damage, no other champion in the game has the luxury of going 6 pure DPS items. 6 seconds is a lot longer than most people will survive in a team fight to when focused, plus his passive. No one deals that kinda damage.

Deleted
    A wild 6 item Vayne appears!
    Pentakill!

Quote Originally Posted by Davekthxbai View Post
    Seems to be. I may have to start playing him in Ranked for some easy Elo. I only play Vayne atm in ranked, purely because 80% of games are a win because of her late game, and if she gets fed enough at the beginning, you don't need a late game. Seems Trynd works the same way.
    I find Cho and Kha free elo too (with a not feeding team, but i guess that counts for all), but might be the lower stuff. No armor mids are always nice to play against. And Cho full stacks, RoA and FH is just too much of a beast
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Pentakill!
    I wish people were more accepting of Vayne top =(

Pentakill!
    The Vayne player would have to be ridiculously good, also depends on Trynd having oracles or not, but its a close one.

Im dragonblods, and boy do i suck lol...

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    I wish people were more accepting of Vayne top =(
    Vayne top is amazing. Dat poke w/ silver bolts. Wanna jump me with yer gap closer? Go ahead, let me just roll away and start peeling you! Getting closer again? Fiiiine! Let me just knock you back a bit!

Wanna dive me under the turret? Okay! Let me just ult, tumble & knock you into my turret as you grab turret aggro! Thanks for the kill!

God I love Vayne..

Deleted
    Trynn kills by principle(?) kills any ad carry if he has about the same items as the ad carry.

He's a super fucking hyper carry and does more damage than Fiora overall, and I think I'd go as far as saying his ulti is a lot better than Fiora's.

Too bad the he's easily shut down with cc lol.

Shes quite susceptible to ganks though I think, her tumble just doesnt put her far enough away and shes very squishy. You could probably start turret diving her as early as level 4 as two people.

Deleted
    The Vayne player would have to be ridiculously good, also depends on Trynd having oracles or not, but its a close one.
    Vayne is way harder to play than Trynda, no doubts there. Still, I consider a good one way more scary than a Trolldamere any day.

Deleted
    Vayne is way harder to play than Trynda, no doubts there. Still, I consider a good one way more scary than a Trolldamere any day.
    Lol, I find it easier to play Vayne than Trynn, and I play both rather well.

Trynn is just harder imo, if you get cc'ed, it's the end for you assuming you'll keep getting cc'ed, even so, it's already pretty hard and dodging stuff on him is important and much harder.

And let's not forget that Trynn is a melee and Vayne is a ranged.

Vayne is easier than Tryndamere simply because Tryndamere is shut down easily, and you actually need to learn to deal with that in order to be worth a damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    The PBE has been updated, and Thresh and the new Kayle skin finally get splash arts!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    The PBE has been updated, and Thresh and the new Kayle skin finally get splash arts!
    Nice, I love his second skin's artwork, remembers me a lot of that guy from the pirate movie. Pirates of the Carabeans? Hell, I don't remember its name.... :p

And Kayle's is pretty good too!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Lol, I find it easier to play Vayne than Trynn, and I play both rather well.

Trynn is just harder imo, if you get cc'ed, it's the end for you assuming you'll keep getting cc'ed, even so, it's already pretty hard and dodging stuff on him is important and much harder.

And let's not forget that Trynn is a melee and Vayne is a ranged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Vayne is easier than Tryndamere simply because Tryndamere is shut down easily, and you actually need to learn to deal with that in order to be worth a damn.
    Well, I only played those in free week rotations so maybe I shouldn't voice my opinion this matter-of-factly. ;P

I think most people just forget about Tryndamere and the damage he does. We're talking 6 item Trynd will deal 1200~crits to players, and he will crit every attack so his E will be a very short CD too. If you dont have a team for dealing with him, there is every chance he will dominate so hard late game.

Vayne is obviously less easy to deal with late game, but I think if you were to have two teams with no actual CC, the Trynd team would win.