Deleted
    Ah, no idea atm. I don't watch streams anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Yeah me too, but i couldn't wait =P

Why is Elise banned so often in high elo streams?
    Problem with Elise is that there is no real way to counter her. You can't build health because her two most-hitting spells deal dmg based on a % of the enemy's health. Try Magic Res? Elise builds Spirit Visage and Mercury Threads. She only needs those two items to deal a lot of damage. I usually rush Haunting Guise and Warmog. Most of the time I go Sunfire Cape as well. She gets super tanky and deals a lot of damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Well so far I've always obeyed to the law of what to do with my signature, Imma good law-abiding citizen... or something.
    So I dunno, it might have something to do with Dropbox, but then again, I always upload the pics from the ss of your best games there.
    Probably should have replied in a PM but I did poke around and found nothing. I meant to poke Sunshine but then got a bit side tracked and forgot to do it. XP Sorry Monado. From the looks of it though it might be either A) A bad link, or B) It's too big. The sig restriction includes text, so if your picture is the max size and you still have text it might not let you add the picture.

However, people still find a way to make sigs too big, so who knows why your getting restricted.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Ah, no idea atm. I don't watch streams anymore.
    Because they're on SR? =P

Deleted
    Because they're on SR? =P
    Nah. I just got tired of watching streams. I don't even watch tournaments anymore. Pretty sad. :/

--

And Monado, if you need help with a sig, just PM me. XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Don't think it's a dropbox issue either, I'm pretty sure Zefie's sigs are hosted on dropbox. Maybe you just picked an ugly image and the forum was like "ew no"
    But it's Yuyuko :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Probably should have replied in a PM but I did poke around and found nothing. I meant to poke Sunshine but then got a bit side tracked and forgot to do it. XP Sorry Monado. From the looks of it though it might be either A) A bad link, or B) It's too big. The sig restriction includes text, so if your picture is the max size and you still have text it might not let you add the picture.

However, people still find a way to make sigs too big, so who knows why your getting restricted.
    Might wanna specify that abit in the FAQ, it might have been just that.

Deleted
    Might wanna specify that abit in the FAQ, it might have been just that.
    You should put everything with the center tags.

I can do it for you, I have that power.

Deleted
    You should put everything with the center tags.

I can do it for you, I have that power.
    Center is for cool people? Okay then.

Deleted
    Center is for cool people? Okay then.
    Oh, it's not that. I just thought it'd look better since you had the text in each side and centering it would look better I think.

Deleted
    I mean at the moment lol, im so bored... i just want my PC back
    Wickd is streaming right now. I think he's cool because he answears peoples questions etc.

Also, he streams 1080+ with zero laggs because of his superior nordic internet :>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Wickd is streaming right now. I think he's cool because he answears peoples questions etc.
    I remember watching him because of the music lol.

Same thing for Guardsman Bob, his music was pretty good.

Deleted
    Oh, it's not that. I just thought it'd look better since you had the text in each side and centering it would look better I think.
    Tough crowd D:

Deleted
    Tough crowd D:
    It was just a suggestion, you should do it how you like, not how I like.

Deleted
    It was just a suggestion, you should do it how you like, not how I like.
    If it worked how I'd like it to work, it would be diffrent, but I can't so it's like this.
    (I can't put the text higher up, like I can put the MAL above my Lolking link)

Deleted
    also, wickd is now gonna play karma top. intresting

Those streamns...every 30s is an advertise to Black Ops 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    also, wickd is now gonna play karma top. intresting
    I saw someone play that in one of my Ranked games, suffice to say, we lost hard.
    Which raped the hell out of my Janna winrate, rofl

Deleted
    If it worked how I'd like it to work, it would be diffrent, but I can't so it's like this.
    (I can't put the text higher up, like I can put the MAL above my Lolking link)
    I know a way but I don't know if it's what you want or not but I'm doing it now.

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 08:18 PM ----------

Monado:

That's how it looks.

If you want it, copy this:
    Code:
    [TABLE][TR][TD][/TD][TD][/TD][TD][/TD][TD][IMG]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/103285254/Yuyuko%20Sig.jpg[/IMG][/TD][TD][/TD][TD][/TD][TD][/TD][TD][/TD][TD][/TD][TD][br][/br][br][/br][B][SIZE=1][URL="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/27535742#profile"]LoL: TripleZer0 @ Eune[/URL][/SIZE]
    [/B][br][/br][SIZE=1][URL="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ZelgiusZer0"]My anime list[/URL]
    [/SIZE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Deleted
    I know a way but I don't know if it's what you want or not but I'm doing it now.

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 08:18 PM ----------

Monado:

That's how it looks.

If you want it, copy this:
    Code:
    [TABLE][TR][TD][/TD][TD][/TD][TD][/TD][TD][IMG]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/103285254/Yuyuko%20Sig.jpg[/IMG][/TD][TD][/TD][TD][/TD][TD][/TD][TD][/TD][TD][/TD][TD][br][/br][br][/br][B][SIZE=1][URL="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/27535742#profile"]LoL: TripleZer0 @ Eune[/URL][/SIZE]
    [/B][br][/br][SIZE=1][URL="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ZelgiusZer0"]My anime list[/URL]
    [/SIZE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
    A-a-a Are you a wizard?
    Isn't that HTML code?
    I never got the lesson on how to use tables, they wouldn't let me use it :<

Deleted
    A-a-a Are you a wizard?
    Isn't that HTML code?
    I never got the lesson on how to use tables, they wouldn't let me use it :<
    I have no idea lol. I don't know how that works, I just know that two people here on MMOC have that in their sigs, so all I had to do is copy those codes and replace their images and links with your's, it was pretty easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Majad isn't often nice to people, savour this moment
    What?!

Lies and slander.