Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    Somebody on the official forums pointed out that he has some connection to LeBlanc and Swain (even maybe their child or something?) since he seems to be in the order of the Rose or something...and obviously, one of Swains ravens is watching ("But the eyes of Noxus are always watching")... I hope it's another *real* stealth champ and that the stealth rework comes with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    Somebody on the official forums pointed out that he has some connection to LeBlanc and Swain (even maybe their child or something?) since he seems to be in the order of the Rose or something...and obviously, one of Swains ravens is watching ("But the eyes of Noxus are always watching")... I hope it's another *real* stealth champ and that the stealth rework comes with him.
    You actually want another stealth champ? Aren't twitch and Eve annoying enough? ><

Quote Originally Posted by suttie View Post
    You actually want another stealth champ? Aren't twitch and Eve annoying enough? ><
    Easily to counter. Stealth champs are also squishy.

Quote Originally Posted by suttie View Post
    eve's a joke without her stun. I think since the nerf I've seen her in 2 games. Once right after when someone was testing to see if she was still good, and once recently, and dear lord did he get raged at for picking her. Twitch I can understand being annoying since I play him from time to time, but he's easily countered with a ward or elixir. as soon as he loses the element of surprise and the first attack, he's kinda screwed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolBoxxy View Post
    eve's a joke without her stun. I think since the nerf I've seen her in 2 games. Once right after when someone was testing to see if she was still good, and once recently, and dear lord did he get raged at for picking her. Twitch I can understand being annoying since I play him from time to time, but he's easily countered with a ward or elixir. as soon as he loses the element of surprise and the first attack, he's kinda screwed.
    True, walking around outside of stealth/oracle facecheck = dead rat.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    True, walking around outside of stealth/oracle facecheck = dead rat.
    Unless he's super fed that he just about doesn't need stealth anyway, but if you let him get to that point you deserve to die lol

Deleted
    I think I got hacked O.o can't log in.... tried 10 times now and I am sure I'm entering the right stuff, no caps lock. :S :S :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless he's super fed that he just about doesn't need stealth anyway, but if you let him get to that point you deserve to die lol
    I always get fed when I am playing Twitch =P Still not a smart idea cause even if there is only one CC, you are dead.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    I always get fed when I am playing Twitch =P Still not a smart idea cause even if there is only one CC, you are dead.
    I find that as well. Esp rand matches where people don't invest in wards or anything. Expunge is a lovely little kill button in the first 10 levels or so. I used to roll with cleanse and flash on twitch just to be able to escape from cc ganks, but I haven't played him in a while. I should though...

10+ Year Old Account
    I find that as well. Esp rand matches where people don't invest in wards or anything. Expunge is a lovely little kill button in the first 10 levels or so. I used to roll with cleanse and flash on twitch just to be able to escape from cc ganks, but I haven't played him in a while. I should though...
    I play with ghost/flash because yeah, he is kinda slow at the start. =/

I used to use ghost a lot but I find myself getting those...mobility? the out of combat movement ones with a couple of phantom dancers, or if I'm playing vayne, I'll go phantom dancer/Trinity force as well. Bit of fun on Rammus, Mobility boots, ghost and powerball = ridiculous move speed lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to use ghost a lot but I find myself getting those...mobility? the out of combat movement ones with a couple of phantom dancers, or if I'm playing vayne, I'll go phantom dancer/Trinity force as well. Bit of fun on Rammus, Mobility boots, ghost and powerball = ridiculous move speed lol
    Yeah, boots of mobility but its always nice to be able to have that extra sprint in/out of combat.

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    I think I got hacked O.o can't log in.... tried 10 times now and I am sure I'm entering the right stuff, no caps lock. :S :S :S
    wut? O.o

What's the point of hacking someones account in League, the only thing of "value" is the fact that you have an account with some champions unlocked, which IMO isn't really that valuable unless you have tons of champs/runes, and even then...

Maybe Riot servers were dieded and messing up?

Deleted
    Still can't log in :S Think I'm gonna have to call em up, my friends say I haven't been online today though, which is weird, if I had been hacked

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    wut? O.oWhat's the point of hacking someones account in League, the only thing of "value" is the fact that you have an account with some champions unlocked, which IMO isn't really that valuable unless you have tons of champs/runes, and even then...Maybe Riot servers were dieded and messing up?
    The average user most likely save their financial information on their account, therefore it there is the chance you could at least grief their bank account. Other than that, high eloquent accounts are always a prime target.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    The average user most likely save their financial information on their account, therefore it there is the chance you could at least grief their bank account. Other than that, high eloquent accounts are always a prime target.
    Pretty sure they only show the last four digits of any CC attached to the account. Not to mention you need to enter the cvn number to make any purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Lux's snare hits two targets. When the first one lands it sends out another one to a near by enemy. The projectile speed is also slow, its not too hard to dodge it if Lux is shooting at max range. What someone usually is immediately stand behind or next to their creep thinking you can't successfully hit them. You can uses this to you advantage to aim for the more stationary creep, even if your true target runs they are likely to get hit by the second snare. This works very well in team fights when a carry is hiding behind their tank. Drop a E to slow them, then Q the tank so that the snare bounces to the carry. Even if the second snare is shorter, with the tank down and the carry immobilized, this gives someone on your team enough time to further lockdown the carry with you using your W to shield them and E on the ground to help them get away of finish the job.
    I know how it works.... I'm just saying that his choice of words was misleading saying "bounce". My idea of bounce is possibly changing paths based on what it hits like sivir's auto attack with the bounce, not passing through 1 unit in a straight line. If you "miss" when they side step your snare, binding's not going to bounce on the first thing it hits and magically hit them is my point.
    New and shiny compppppp!

Is there some kind of gimmick to purchasing the T3 runes? I just hit lvl 20 and have 11k points saved up, and it's not letting me purchase any T3 runes. I've logged out and in about 10 times and played 3 games since hitting 20, and it still won't let me buy them. Last time I put in a ticket for something it was 4 days before I received a response, so I'm getting kinda pissed off.
    Last edited by kumduh; 2011-08-13 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    Is there some kind of gimmick to purchasing the T3 runes? I just hit lvl 20 and have 11k points saved up, and it's not letting me purchase any T3 runes. I've logged out and in about 10 times and played 3 games since hitting 20, and it still won't let me buy them. Last time I put in a ticket for something it was 4 days before I received a response, so I'm getting kinda pissed off.
    I remember purchasing them at 21, the thingy might be poorly worded (not surprising).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    hmm maybe try to wait until you are lvl 21, heard about that problem before.