Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Let me rephrase that, i suck so hard as a support that is sad, i hate being gold starved most of the time =/
    Support, while not easy to master, is the easiest role to not suck at. I sincerely doubt your ability as top if you manage to suck as support. :(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG12ification View Post
    I.. um. Vaguely do, yeah. God, I changed so much since then. Back then I was kind of an emotion wreck child. Now I'm just an asshole. Wow.
    Hah,

You might remember that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Hah,

You might remember that.
    I remember, yeah. No one else that I know of used a Luna/Shy sig C:

Seriously though, the lack of good pairings is killing me.

Deleted
    Hrm...did the queues stop working on EUW? Been in a queue 10 minutesish now....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Hrm...did the queues stop working on EUW? Been in a queue 10 minutesish now....
    Comments on Dyrus's stream indicate they are down.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not manners. That's people spamming their preferred role soon as they get in chat. First pick is first pick for a reason.

If you really want to call anything, go "top / jungle preferred". That gives you two options and if everyone does so, it's probably the easiest way to make a team setup where most people feel at least somewhat comfortable in their role.

Ok guys, how to win ranked games:

Throw it, have it thrown back and then throw it yet again.

If I'm doing draft/ranked, I'll be sure to mention what roles I am good at and those that I am less good at (usually I prefer anything over ADC). I would rather try to get the team working properly instead of ignoring everything and going "I'm <position> lolol".

@Styles: Wow, even I remember that sig. Though I never browsed the MLP-threads too much, whoever was using that posted elsewhere too.

Also, on LoL pairings... it's hard to come up with pairings for the girls, because they're pretty much so different and don't mesh too well with one another except for rivalries.

It's easier for the guys. For example, Taric and Ezreal, because arguably they're both lacking in masculinity in certain... areas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    If I'm doing draft/ranked, I'll be sure to mention what roles I am good at and those that I am less good at (usually I prefer anything over ADC). I would rather try to get the team working properly instead of ignoring everything and going "I'm <position> lolol".

@Styles: Wow, even I remember that sig. Though I never browsed the MLP-threads too much, whoever was using that posted elsewhere too.

Also, on LoL pairings... it's hard to come up with pairings for the girls, because they're pretty much so different and don't mesh too well with one another except for rivalries.

It's easier for the guys. For example, Taric and Ezreal, because arguably they're both lacking in masculinity in certain... areas.
    I thought so too, in fact, before I read the story, I thought that it was near impossible to ship two girls. But.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7599936/1/Guiding-Light
    This here gave OTP

>20k queue, 50 minute wait.

HUZZAH. Just like the post expansion/patch fiasco on WoW.. I'm getting all teary eyed thinking of the good old days!

(May be laced with sarcasm)

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    How dare you talk bad about my Ezzy-poo!!

Personally I really dislike Taric/Ezreal pairings, I don't like any male LoL pairings. I like Ezreal and Varus by themselves though, it's a shame they don't have anybody to match with >.>
    Varus + Morgana seems like a fairly logical duo.

My team managed to get 6-0 for them before 5 MINUTES, how i love this shit.

Deleted

That was my signature on my Leesa account

10+ Year Old Account

I heard some stuff about J4 + Fiora and J4 + Shyvana, but yeah that's kinda it.

Here's my dimwitted move of the day: Was playing jungle Xin, and got a smiteless leash to try to steal red/gank the enemy jungler there. I go to red, and it's gone. Only then I noticed that the enemy had a Mundo jungler and that he starts at red.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    ooh that was you? I did not know that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    ooh that was you? I did not know that
    Yep. Switched to this. Need to rename again l0l D:

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    I'm just saying that i called top first you know? good manners.
    In draft? How cute!

Ok, i take what i said back, i got flamed hard :<

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Draven and Draven make the best couple in LoL.
    I need to cleanse my brain now.

Yeah, I thought so, I just didn't want to say it was you in case it wasn't, would have been a bit embarrassing. Like when I once mixed you and Axethor, but no one noticed.

New bots are incredibly lifelike when they talk in all chat! Just had a Leona say "omg noob instalock" and an Annie calling me a scrub and telling me to uninstall.

Waiting on the Shen bots spamming Kurwa and we're good to go!

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo