Deleted
    I doubt TF will be bought.

With all the nerfs it took, it'll never be cost-efficient unless they give back the MS, Slow and somethingelse, I can't remember what else they nerfed on it. Phage is also way too expensive to get in lane-phase.

Just don't get it if you expect to win your lane and what follows. TF is a mid-game (or it's supposed to be roflroflorlforlf) item which'll fall off late. And with the current meta, IBG will most likely still be bought just for survivability during mid-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I was trying it out for a change, i usually build Iceborn. But Trinity gives you a little bit of everything and its cost being reduced is nice.
    Yea, if you're aiming for a quick win/mid game win you should go IE and Trinity because it gives Ez good burst, but if you're looking for an extended match i would recommend not going Trinity, but in the end it's all personal preference.

There was just an update at about 300 MB on the PBE. Let's hope the new champ is there, or comes out soon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    There was just an update at about 300 MB on the PBE. Let's hope the new champ is there, or comes out soon!
    NOPE! More Nasus Buffs. Now all his spells get another 150 cast range when his ult is active. 950 on Wither now. That's the length of Diana's Ult pre-nerf.

At least thats all that's on RoG right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    NOPE! More Nasus Buffs. Now all his spells get another 150 cast range when his ult is active. 950 on Wither now. That's the length of Diana's Ult pre-nerf.

At least thats all that's on RoG right now.
    I mean Nasus needed some QoL stuff and maybe a few buffs, but idk if he needed this much lol. Though that will make his ultimate feel much more powerful than it did before. It was kinda like oh hey I have more health now, and drain a negligible amount of health from you.

Deleted
    Finally,after 136 games I reached my mini goal in LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats, I've only ever gotten Honorable Opponent.
    Since I'm normally in groups of 3/4 to begin with, I just barely get any of the other points.
    Edit: What is your total teamwork # up to now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Edit: What is your total teamwork # up to now?
    I got this at 77 teamwork points,just after last game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    I got this at 77 teamwork points.
    Hahahaha, apparently I do have a lot of teamwork, I just checked mine and I'm at 77 too.
    Most of that was probably given early on from friends though, so its probably worth half of that for the ribbon.

I have more than 200 Teamwork and still no ribbon.

You need to have a certain average number of Teamwork/Friendly/Helpful over your games to get it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Most of that was probably given early on from friends though, so its probably worth half of that for the ribbon.
    Heh,that might be true,but I wonder does it have to do anything with honors/games ratio to get the ribbon.

Deleted
    Anyone else watching the stream?
    Dat Saint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Anyone else watching the stream?
    Dat Saint.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1260819-LCS-Thread

Discuss here.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Okay,
    *Flies away*

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    I have now been demoted to fucking Bronze V. The kind of fucknuggets you are paired with in ranked is unreal. I do not give a snivelling fuck what anyone says, just because you are better than the people you are playing with does not mean you can carry your way out of the division.

Told many times to keep your raging out of this thread. Don't do it again after this.

-Duronos
    10 of my last 11 ranked has been wins. You seem to have hit the so called Elo hell, while i have struck a gold mine of good team mates.

Sorry for being disrespectful.
    Mod warning: Please be respectful of other posters.
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2013-02-07 at 11:31 PM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Just played Shaco support and I have to say that there isn't a support like him. He has so much control over the lane (and I was with Vayne) and if you're good you know how to put boxes in and out of the bushes in lane, you only (live once) need like one in a bush and scatter them if you can. That control makes the lane much easier, I was playing against a taric and a Cait and they honestly weren't half bad. Whenever they want to clear a turret out you just poke if they pop one with your e. You want mana regen early on because it will help you in the laning stage quite a bit. Build here: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/23153816#history
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    With Taric being the most popular pick with one of the highest winrates (srs, nerf that stun somehow, range would be good), I thought "fuck it, Taric/Vayne lane, I'm going Sivir". I haven't played Sivir in forever, but man I SHRED that lane. On level 1, she went for a trade and I q'd/auto'd away over half of her health. Then apparently Taric took heal first, so I could keep going at it. Once he hit 2 (they did Golems) I paused a little, got 2 and took spellshield, and from then on I never got stunned in a bad spot by him again and completely won that lane. Helped that Lulu also poked in a ton.

Apparently, with Taric being so popular, Sivir came back too. Her damage/range lategame is a bit "meh", but with a good AD team her ult is superb. Once I got Randuins (they had SO many AD) I could survive just fine.

Oh, shielding Vi's ult is also awesome and easy. Wasted so many of those <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    With Taric being the most popular pick with one of the highest winrates (srs, nerf that stun somehow, range would be good), I thought "fuck it, Taric/Vayne lane, I'm going Sivir". I haven't played Sivir in forever, but man I SHRED that lane. On level 1, she went for a trade and I q'd/auto'd away over half of her health. Then apparently Taric took heal first, so I could keep going at it. Once he hit 2 (they did Golems) I paused a little, got 2 and took spellshield, and from then on I never got stunned in a bad spot by him again and completely won that lane. Helped that Lulu also poked in a ton.

Apparently, with Taric being so popular, Sivir came back too. Her damage/range lategame is a bit "meh", but with a good AD team her ult is superb. Once I got Randuins (they had SO many AD) I could survive just fine.

Oh, shielding Vi's ult is also awesome and easy. Wasted so many of those <3
    I never thought about shielding her ultimate. Thanks for that idea... (Duronos secretly plans to laugh at every Vi using their ultimate on him as Nocturne or Sivir)
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    I'm up for promotion.

I'm scawwed.