10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Wait Leona isnt a support? I guess I should stop taking CS when I play her then... ( or ' accidently ' take kills )
    Nasus is much better anyways.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    No firewall, something is changing, tnx everybody.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Nasus is much better anyways.

Fuck off Tizzle you troll

Deleted
    There's not much reason to put blitzcrank anywhere else, because his combo will be retarded no matter how insanely behind he is.

Some of this holds true for Leona as well, but since she's kind of all in, items help a lot. Again problem is that the passive promotes duo, which kills her Jungle and she don't really have much for solo lane either. There were some talk about allowing her to use passive on jungle monsters but outside of red post it was somewhat forgotten.

IDK it's a bit like on Zyra who is now being seen as support more frequently even though she's obviously not designed as one. (or at least not primarily for the role)

Hey guys Iam looking for someone to play some ranked games with me , I want someone that wont flame the shi"" out of me or other players that fail in the game , I want someone that plays smart(I mean, you dont need to be a pro but know how not to feed), and just someone that wants to have fun playing .

Iam in silver V atm , feel free to add me as a friend nick name is Zëus

10+ Year Old Account
    Simple question: Manamune or Archangel's Staff on AP Midalee?

Deleted
    Does Manamune boost Spear damage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Simple question: Manamune or Archangel's Staff on AP Midalee?
    Staff, as I don't like Muramana synergies with her.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Does Manamune boost Spear damage?
    It would as muramana effects single target spells.

I think I would go for the staff though instead of muramana.

Deleted
    All I see from top players are staves, because of the increased spear damage. I think Manamune doesn't boost it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    All I see from top players are staves, because of the increased spear damage. I think Manamune doesn't boost it...
    Yes Manamune doesn't boost it since it gives AD only. Maramune on the other hand, has the single target spell/attack toggle that DOES work on it.
    You could always go for a manamune first then buy Archangel for hybridness or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    There's not much reason to put blitzcrank anywhere else, because his combo will be retarded no matter how insanely behind he is.

Some of this holds true for Leona as well, but since she's kind of all in, items help a lot. Again problem is that the passive promotes duo, which kills her Jungle and she don't really have much for solo lane either. There were some talk about allowing her to use passive on jungle monsters but outside of red post it was somewhat forgotten.

IDK it's a bit like on Zyra who is now being seen as support more frequently even though she's obviously not designed as one. (or at least not primarily for the role)
    Leona's W provides most of the tankiness she needs. Standard support items have enough HP to back it up - and with how cheap warmog is you can actually splurge on it if you're having a good game and need a bit of front line beefiness.

And honestly... Zyra is a strong AP mid with good enough utility to be a viable support and supporting with her got popular after some tournaments. Leona is a very strong, tanky and aggressive support who never sees any serious play outside of being a support. Not very similar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Yes Manamune doesn't boost it since it gives AD only. Maramune on the other hand, has the single target spell/attack toggle that DOES work on it.
    Ah, yeah see. This I didn't know. Then it should be matter of math on which one would do more damage. :

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, yeah see. This I didn't know. Then it should be matter of math on which one would do more damage. :
    I would say staff since the AP would scale with her increased damage mechanic, while the muramana proc would not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I would say staff since the AP would scale with her increased damage mechanic, while the muramana proc would not.
    Muramana would work on her cat form execute thing as well. Not sure if it would proc off of pounce or the other if you only hit one target though. I want to say no but it might.

15+ Year Old Account
    <snip>

I hate you...and now I understand whomever (I think it was Blackroo) who said they hated my sig because of the redirect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I hate you...and now I understand whomever (I think it was Blackroo) who said they hated my sig because of the redirect.
    But tell me, have you seeeeeeeeeeen the marvelous breadfish?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I went to the f*cking Diana login theme AGAIN.
    STAHP, use normal links like me, geez.

Deleted

Deleted
    Though the moon is high in the night sky and the horizon blazes with the light of a thousand lanterns, ancient evils beckon from the darkness. Enemies from across the ages are skulking in the gloom, but the justice of Demacia is eternal. Let the battle begin!
    - Gandhi Sun Tzu Lu Bu Jarvan.
    My body is ready.