Ow yeah now you mention it!

I owe you three a victory then :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    Ow yeah now you mention it!

I owe you three a victory then :O
    Can you carry? I want to be a clueless feeder like the people I'm usually matched with!

Guess which one I was!

I should be able to outplay that Galio!

Deleted
    Nocturne, our amazing initiate, decides, he doesn't need any defense whatsoever, so straight up rushes Phantom Dancer, then Iedge, then wonders why he's 3/10/5.

Sounds like a great player in the making!

Wish I was so good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    Sounds like a great player in the making!

Wish I was so good
    ^_^. I missed having you around!

Deleted
    Haha, that is the worst noc build I have ever seen, poor guy.

Deleted
    Just quick question. I havent played for like year (mid ICC stopped to use "wow time" as example) and I dont really follow patch notes etc so is there like small changes to Morgana and Akali? From one game with both I didnt see much so meh, cant be much?

Also suggest me good champion to go for next. I liked both Akali and Morgana quite a lot so that style would fit since one of the reasons I quit back in the day was that I wanted those champions and after getting em I didnt have any goals and wow took its toll on burnout =P

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    Can you carry? I want to be a clueless feeder like the people I'm usually matched with!

Guess which one I was!

You was Sona!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    Just quick question. I havent played for like year (mid ICC stopped) and I dont really follow patch notes etc so is there like small changes to Morgana and Akali? From one game with both I didnt see much so meh.
    Also suggest me good champion to go for next. I liked both Akali and Morgana quite a lot so that style would fit since one of the reasons I quit back in the day was that I wanted those champions and after getting em I didnt have any goals and wow took its toll on burnout =P
    Lee Sin is an...AD Akali almost. Akali is an anti-carry, so you could go Poppy I guess. Lee Sin is strong at the moment.

Support AP like Morganna - Orianna no doubt. If you don't like Ori, go Lux, if it's the playstyle you like.

Deleted
    By the way, is it generally recommended that the support never fills up his/her 6th spot in the inventory to always be able to get wards? I sometimes find myself with full inventory when I'm building something like AotL and then I can't buy any wards for a good 2 minutes. Or late game when you almost have full build..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    You was Sona!
    Pfft! Me? Support? No sir!

---------- Post added 2011-08-16 at 12:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    By the way, is it generally recommended that the support never fills up his/her 6th spot in the inventory to always be able to get wards? I sometimes find myself with full inventory when I'm building something like AotL and then I can't buy any wards for a good 2 minutes. Or late game when you almost have full build..
    If you're not warding the map, what use are you! (Other than an aura-bot!)

Joking aside, yeah, you always want a spot for wards. If you think the game is going to be over in 2-5 minutes, and you have 5k gold for whatever reason, then feel free to buy an item, and elixir up though.

Deleted
    Aye ofc. I just found myself in the situation today while I was playing with my friends. I was like "guys, we need wards, but I don't have any space right now" I press Tab and see that every single one of us have 6 items on us <.< We only had one ward (wriggles) on baron and that was it, so I sold one of my gp10 items to buy 2 wards and bought that item back again after placing them all. A bit inconvenient, but yeah..

I'm forced into jungle wick, even though I told them I'm bad at it. The our xin yells at me for picking jungle wick when the game starts because he wanted to jungle (even though I asked during select if anyone wants to jungle, and no response). I get forced out of our jungle because even after I asked, I got no guard. Their udyr takes my wraiths and golems before I get back to our blue (I know I can start at golems, but I was low as all get out). I manage to jungle through that, start up a few ganks, giving the kills to our xin le blanc and karthus. Then I realize... our leona is building AP... and no one but our karthus has touched a ward, so I start splurging on wards. I buy over 20 wards throughout this game. We start team fights with my score being 0/2/6, which isn't that bad considering I hate WW. Then the shit storm starts. We realize bot gave their ashe free farm so she, at 25 minutes has her IE and halfway to a PD. It just snowballed into losing towers faster than all get out. I ended the game 1/6/12, which wasn't bad considering our Leona thought her ult was a "bad initiate". Rather depressing, but I think I might be able to carry games if I get one of my batter champs for a while at least.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Deleted
    Welcome to LoL, where tanks go AP, people think wards are not needed and you're always the fault of everyone doing bad. Gotta love it!

You was Sona!
    i bet he was the one who died in 3 hits.

Deleted
    You was Sona!
    Nah, I was the SUPPORT Sona, with SUPPORT items, SUPPORTING the shit. I think that's what SUPPORTS generally do.

Though I am not going to explain it. It was kind of an epic stress game though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by t3hj0j0 View Post
    I'm forced into jungle wick, even though I told them I'm bad at it. The our xin yells at me for picking jungle wick when the game starts because he wanted to jungle (even though I asked during select if anyone wants to jungle, and no response).
    He wasn't planning on jungling without Smite, right? Because that would've been a pretty obvious sign already if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UTymf.png[IMG]

Guess which one I was!

Brand's creep kills....what is this I don't even.

New champion spotlight, gais!
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2011-08-16 at 09:05 AM.

Deleted
    Don't you love a Blitzcrank who says we have 3 support (when we had 2, me(Sona) and him apparently)) but are morons for not having a tank.

Helllooooowwwww, You're a Blitzcrank, you could actually go the tanky way too.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Don't you love a Blitzcrank who says we have 3 support (when we had 2, me(Sona) and him apparently)) but are morons for not having a tank.

Helllooooowwwww, You're a Blitzcrank, you could actually go the tanky way too.
    Surely not after this "great and very much required" spotlight. Before I've NEVER seen Blitzcrank with AD build, always tanky. Today 3 matches so far (and 3 lost) - Blitzcrank in every team, all build AD. All sucked, of course.