10+ Year Old Account
    Seen that error before... try hitting the official forums. I know it's been on there.

Deleted
    Firebert, I remember reading on the other thread that you have troubles remembering builds. I recommend this tool! You need to set it up for each champ you have, but it's really great for putting all the items you'd usually buy on a champ in the first window instead of having to search for them constantly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Acutally i did, im now at 5091 IP and still can't buy him :/
    Keep trying. If you still never get those 20 IP you will atleast have an even bigger amount once its fixed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    http://st.elohell.net/images/chill/d...39919887f8.jpg

Quinn's bird op ?

Well, this is either a fan-made champ (most likely) or the champ after Quinn
    I remember seeing that a lonnnnng time ago, was a fan made champion if I'm thinking right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Duilliath did you transfer?
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Noes? Always had an EUW account as well. Just poked you there cos of the whole Firebert thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow... AD Tresh is pretty damn fun I'm probably building him wrong, but even still it's strangely effective. Kinda fun having SO MUCH CONTROL
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    wow... AD Tresh is pretty damn fun I'm probably building him wrong, but even still it's strangely effective. Kinda fun having SO MUCH CONTROL
    How do you build 6 bloodthirsters wrong? :O

Deleted
    has this been posted?

browsed through model viewer on lolking and stumbled upon this

http://www.lolking.net/models/?champion=126&skin=2

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    How do you build 6 bloodthirsters wrong? :O
    How dare you copy my MLG pr0 n0sc0p3 360 acr0ss map build? I made that up the day after he was released all by myself!
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    has this been posted?

browsed through model viewer on lolking and stumbled upon this

http://www.lolking.net/models/?champion=126&skin=2
    Yeap.

That Jayce looks like I would in a tux like that and a big weapon like that.
    LAWL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I don't use machete on some junglers anymore simply because I don't build anything out of it and find it to be wasted money. The boots do help your ganks before level 6 since a lot of people simply don't start with boots anymore, letting you get all the way into their face and either kill them or force a flash. I currently don't use machete on Elise, Diana, Cho and Jax (anymore).
    I feel boots are so wasted in S3 as a start. I feel bad every time I take then in lane. It would be worse in the jungle, since spirit stone is such a nice item. Wriggles is also really good for clearing Baron and Dragon. That's why you start machete. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean you shouldn't take it, because it helps your team secure objectives. Also, your a jungler, your build already needs to adapt for the less gold. The machete items are a cheap way to get good stats, especially Golem Spirit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I feel boots are so wasted in S3 as a start. I feel bad every time I take then in lane. It would be worse in the jungle, since spirit stone is such a nice item. Wriggles is also really good for clearing Baron and Dragon. That's why you start machete. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean you shouldn't take it, because it helps your team secure objectives. Also, your a jungler, your build already needs to adapt for the less gold. The machete items are a cheap way to get good stats, especially Golem Spirit.
    And aren't they adding a Smite buff to the items that builds out of Machete? Or has that already gone through? I remember seeing something that would improve smite on one of them in a pbe build a while back.

Deleted
    Anyone who's playing support or just know things could tell which mastery build for Taric is better from these two,can't really decide which one to go(leaning to first one tho,becaue of health/mana regen):
    http://www.lolpro.com/guides/taric/1...-by-al-spellsy

http://www.lolking.net/guides/66751
    Last edited by mmoca439b0b218; 2013-02-12 at 04:57 PM.

I prefer these with added points in Block and Wealth but everything works as long as you have your 16 points in utility.

15+ Year Old Account
    Taric / Alistar / Leona / Blitzcrank / any other melee support Masteries: http://www.finalesfunkeln.com/s3/#XMa6PUrPgv7sMb

Ranged / Pokey Supports: http://www.finalesfunkeln.com/s3/#XMa6vEPgv7sMJ

The very last point for either route is kind of a personal preference one. I just dont see the need to get pickpocket on a melee support...but if it works for you, go for it.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Thanks for builds,they look nice and seem to cover points which I preferred.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Firebert, I remember reading on the other thread that you have troubles remembering builds. I recommend this tool! You need to set it up for each champ you have, but it's really great for putting all the items you'd usually buy on a champ in the first window instead of having to search for them constantly.
    This definitely helps, I was so much easier during season 2 because all you needed was 6 item IDs and throw them into an ini file. Thanks!
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I remember seeing that a lonnnnng time ago, was a fan made champion if I'm thinking right.
    I was hoping they would make this champion, with some connection to Nasus and Renekton.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a bad feeling...I decided to play ranked. First 3 games go great and we win. 4th game...not so good. Darius fed and I'm terribad adc. Decided to play one more...I think this will be my 2nd loss.

*Edit: So my feeling was wrong. Got 3 dodges in a row, and ending up with a pretty decent team. Enemy bot was terrible. Alistair just standing around, takin' Draven poke. They had a terrible invade at lvl 1 too. Man, these games feel so much easier than normals. @.@ Probably because they are just placement matches.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2013-02-12 at 10:49 PM.