Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to say hi since I'm new here. Been playing for a year and a half. I primarily play ADC

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi back!

/waves

Deleted
    *humps vigorously*

No, wait, wrong place. Hi!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    *humps vigorously*

I needed that today, lol.

Yay for feeling welcome!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AEMorgan View Post
    Just wanted to say hi since I'm new here. Been playing for a year and a half. I primarily play ADC
    Welcome! Don't mind most of these people here, they're crazy and should be put in the looney bin.
    *humps vigorously*

*Cough*
    Like that.

Deleted
    Being normal is boring. It's enough for me to be forced to be normal throughout majority of the day.

That being said, my first post in this thread included a 5 min long video of a half naked Russian man swinging his dick around to the Pirates of the Caribbean theme. I'd say I had more impact on my entry. ;D
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-02-13 at 12:03 AM.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Being normal is boring. It's enough for me to be forced to be normal throughout majority of the day.
    That is true.

Deleted

That being said, my first post in this thread included a 5 min long video of a half naked Russian man swinging his dick around to the Pirates of the Caribbean theme. I'd say I had more impact on my entry. ;D
    What the fuck.
    I don't think I ever made an entry lol. I was just there, suddenly commenting after lurking for 2 years on this forum or so.
    Anyway, everyone's perception of what is "normal" is diffrent, therefore you can say that your own behavior is normal, when others think it is not, it's a conspiracy I tell ya. Anyway, you should know that I'm a sarcastic bitch and I was just trying to mind control this fine young man into becoming one of my loyal followers. Currently accepting anyone for the job.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Anyway, you should know that I'm a sarcastic bitch
    This applies to myself as well.

I do have a question for you all, and, I hate to do it cuz I feel all sorts of warm and welcome, but, alas, I must. If there were an app that let you post your stats after a win, would you use it?

Deleted

Dude I fucking LOVE that video.

No-homo.

Deleted

I do have a question for you all, and, I hate to do it cuz I feel all sorts of warm and welcome, but, alas, I must. If there were an app that let you post your stats after a win, would you use it?
    I use a Nokia 3310...
    *Nothing to do here*
    I'm poor okay? :/

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use a Nokia 3310...
    *Nothing to do here*
    I'm poor okay? :/
    Hey I don't judge lol. What if there was a web version of it too? Hmm?

Deleted
    What the fuck.
    I don't think I ever made an entry lol. I was just there, suddenly commenting after lurking for 2 years on this forum or so.
    Anyway, everyone's perception of what is "normal" is diffrent, therefore you can say that your own behavior is normal, when others think it is not, it's a conspiracy I tell ya. Anyway, you should know that I'm a sarcastic bitch and I was just trying to mind control this fine young man into becoming one of my loyal followers. Currently accepting anyone for the job.
    Haha, it was not so much an entry as someone asking for a theme song for Gangplank and me noticing it during the lurk.

As for the definition of normality, anything that strays from the standard behaviour as accepted by the society is abnormal. I can look at my psyche and behaviour quite objectively and my observation suggests that I am a damn deviant, and in the bad meaning of the word. I'll take being the weirdo over going along with the sheeple any day though. Also, mind control is best done with a club and chloroform, advice for the future.

I'd answer if I were not using an ancient phone. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Dude I fucking LOVE that video.

No-homo.
    I know, right? The way his wee-wee peek-a-boos every now and then from the lower edge of the screen is charming.

By the way, I decided to watch AKB0048 and it made me remember why I love anime. I just can imagine the conversation that took place when it was put into production.

1>I have a great idea for a best-seller! Space pirates fighting the oppressive government in a post-apocalyptic dystopian setting, villainzed by the rulers and loved by the people!
    2>It's good, but it lacks something... And I know what it is!
    1>?
    2>The pirates are going to be 15-year old girls! And they will be idols! And riding giant robots! And swinging lightsabers! And they are fighting because being idols is outlawed!

Wow.

//e
    For that we have LoLKing.net. :P
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-02-13 at 01:18 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I don't see any "early damage" in your build either, and you don't even have a Machete or Spirit Stone. What runes/masteries do you use? What jungler speed are you comparing Diana to? I compare this to Lee Sin, Xin Zhao and Amumu.
    I run 21/9 masteries, Mpen marks, armor yellows, mr/level blues and AP quints. I'm comparing her to my other junglers (Noc, Jax, Eve, Vi, Elise). Notable is that I -always- start with a smiteless blue. Either way, I'm always level 3 before either of the solo lanes, though I can't actually get to top lane before they turn level 3. I'm not saying she has the best clear speed, but she definitely has a very good one. The only thing I can think of that you can do wrongly to affect her clear speed is blowing your shield in a bad position so it doesn't hit everything at the same time.

@Axethor: This is very true, machete is very good for objective securing, this is a compromise that I am fully aware of. But the boots are much more helpful in the current meta for pre-6 ganks on certain champs exactly because people don't start with boots anymore. You will almost always force a flash on a target without an in-built escape that doesn't have boots. If your laner has any cc at all it will almost definitely, barring extraodinary circumstaces, result in a kill. With Diana in particular, I rely on successfully ganking and snowballing into her tanky-assassin state that people cannot deal with until far into mid-game towards late game.

Deleted
    I guess it would be nice, but it's sort of covered by LolKing allready, except it doesn't "Post" it somewhere. I guess it could be a nice thing for social media, like LoL fanpage maybe? I dunno.
    Haha, it was not so much an entry as someone asking for a theme song for Gangplank and me noticing it during the lurk.

As for the definition of normality, anything that strays from the standard behaviour as accepted by the society is abnormal. I can look at my psyche and behaviour quite objectively and my observation suggests that I am a damn deviant, and in the bad meaning of the word. I'll take being the weirdo over going along with the sheeple any day though. Also, mind control is best done with a club and chloroform, advice for the future.

I'd answer if I were not using an ancient phone. ^.^

By the way, I decided to watch AKB0048 and it made me remember why I love anime. I just can imagine the conversation that took place when it was put into production.

1>I have a great idea for a best-seller! Space pirates fighting the oppressive government in a post-apocalyptic dystopian setting, villainzed by the rulers and loved by the people!
    2>It's good, but it lacks something... And I know what it is!
    1>?
    2>The pirates are going to be 15-year old girls! And they will be idols! And riding giant robots! And they are fighting because being idols is outlawed!

Wow.
    Well everyone can have their own definition of something, like I could call a stick rock, but then you would still call sticks sticks and rocks rocks. Everyone has their own perception of things, and I for one claim being "Normal" as it is portrayed by the general audience is impossible. Everyone has their own faults and odd-things, and sometimes you can't even change them. I'll see if I can get some chloroform, but I thought I could pass for a girl if I just put <3 every 5 words or so, girls are good for mindcontrolling aren't they? Baiting some feminists out hohoho

I keep thinking it says AKB00BS every time I see the name, I want to see it, but there's so many things I want to watch allready.
    By the way, you should post this on anime chat thread, the more the merrier >:3.

Deleted
    Well everyone can have their own definition of something, like I could call a stick rock, but then you would still call sticks sticks and rocks rocks. Everyone has their own perception of things, and I for one claim being "Normal" as it is portrayed by the general audience is impossible. Everyone has their own faults and odd-things, and sometimes you can't even change them. I'll see if I can get some chloroform, but I thought I could pass for a girl if I just put <3 every 5 words or so, girls are good for mindcontrolling aren't they?
    There's deviation from normal and then there's DEVIATION FROM NORMAL Let's leave it at that. :D
    And yeah, Girl is a great class for mind-controling, bonuses to it per point into Charisma are incomparable to any other class. Chloroform, 4 bright lights and some Justin Bieber hits just might make up for the difference if you are playing a Man.

I keep thinking it says AKB00BS every time I see the name, I want to see it, but there's so many things I want to watch allready.
    By the way, you should post this on anime chat thread, the more the merrier >:3.
    Maybe I'll join it?

This says I do have some of my life... used... on anime, so I guess I'd fit in? ;D And I'm only halfway through updating my Watched list after a year of not touching it... ;o

Hey, can anyone explain what happens when you get banned, do you get email explaining the ban or it's just out of nowhere?
    /paranoid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    Hey, can anyone explain what happens when you get banned, do you get email explaining the ban or it's just out of nowhere?
    /paranoid
    You get the link to exact case which got you banned along with an explanation if it's permaban. (Not talking from experience, but I'm sure it works that way now.)

Deleted
    There's deviation from normal and then there's DEVIATION FROM NORMAL Let's leave it at that.
    And yeah, Girl is a great class for mind-controling, bonuses to it per point into Charisma are incomparable to any other class. Chloroform, 4 bright lights and some Justin Bieber hits just might make up for the difference if you are playing a Man.

Maybe I'll join it?
    snip

This says I do have some of my life... used... on anime, so I guess I'd fit in? ;D And I'm only halfway through updating my Watched list after a year of not touching it... ;o
    You have about 9001x as much watched as me apparently, if I'm posting there, you should post there for sure lol.
    /paranoid
    You get the link to exact case which got you banned along with an explanation if it's permaban. (Not talking from experience, but I'm sure it works that way now.)
    Yeah what Caine said, I speak out of experience (warning, bullshit cases but yeah white-knighting ftw). You get an E-mail showing your actual punishment and the cases that led to their conclusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    /paranoid
    And also, as we've seen recently, your profile can be pasted up on the Riot forums for all to see why you got permabanned. O_O
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1