Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Since my second or third year at Uni, about two or three years ago. Played it at home cause the Uni blocked all UDP connections, only just got back into it. Sitting mid-28, winning my bot games and losing my Normal Draft games in the meantime.
    Aww man, don't play bot games, they might teach you the very basics but the difference between a human and AI is massive, bots will teach you bad habits :S

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Aww man, don't play bot games, they might teach you the very basics but the difference between a human and AI is massive, bots will teach you bad habits :S
    Like towerdiving 1v3 because you're really fed. Now I'm too scared to towerdive in any game, really. Only if I'm 9001% certain the dive is going to be successful.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Also, has anyone else around Finland/Sweden/Norway/Wolfmark experienced heavy lag on EUW since the mini-patch?
    Norway here. Did a ranked game earlier where I had massive lag spikes for 3 seconds each, about every 15 seconds. Was ridiculously annoying.

Unplugging and plugging my router back in helped though.

Deleted
    I do the same,because I'm actually afraid to play pvp. I either lose or get some idiot in our team and lose again,because sometimes there's team comps from fantasy section, and after that flames/rages starts and I'm like funk those people.
    Last edited by mmoca439b0b218; 2013-02-20 at 07:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Like towerdiving 1v3 because you're really fed. Now I'm too scared to towerdive in any game, really. Only if I'm 9001% certain the dive is going to be successful.
    I dive a lot when I play support because I mainly play Leona and learned with a duo-queue buddy over vent. Play with me if you want to dive!

Don't be afraid of doing PvP guys. People might be mean at times, but just ignore them. Unless they have a good reason, they're usually just yelling because they don't know any other solution. That's their problem, not yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Play with me if you want to die!
    Fixed. lol :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Fixed. lol :3
    Probably true. There is a good reason I avoid playing support.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Don't be afraid of doing PvP guys. People might be mean at times, but just ignore them. Unless they have a good reason, they're usually just yelling because they don't know any other solution. That's their problem, not yours.
    This. I got to 30 with only 100 wins, and a ton of bot games. I only really started playing PvP around level 20 or when playing with friends. Play PvP, ignore the rude/annoying people if you have to, but you learn MUCH more from playing against players(for example how to anticipate how an idiot moves to dodge skillshots)
    The only thing you can really learn from bot games are things like last hitting and how champions/abilities work.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

How is Yorick these days? Kinda in the mood to play him a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Still an annoying dick of a champion. I hate Yorick so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Still an annoying dick of a champion. I hate Yorick so much.
    Awesome. Just what I needed to hear.

Deleted
    Impossible to lose a lane as Yorick - but it's also hard to have a strong impact on the late game if your carry is behind. Without any real cc, disruption or gape-closer he's always been awkward for me to play in teamfights.

still strong in lane especially since tear got buffed. damage falls of a bit late game but he does become a beefy tank if you dont get ganked early

get him a warmogs and a muramana, boom, you're unstoppable.(personal fun experience of diving their carry and seeing the sheer terror in their eyes, then see the teams frustration as they then notice they cant do much about it. Add a trinity force or a FM/gauntlet and nothing can escape your grasp.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    get him a warmogs and a muramana, boom, you're unstoppable.(personal fun experience of diving their carry and seeing the sheer terror in their eyes, then see the teams frustration as they then notice they cant do much about it. Add a trinity force or a FM/gauntlet and nothing can escape your grasp.
    Does Muramana applies the damage to the AA from the ghosts as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont know if this has been posted, doesnt matter either because its good enough to be posted twice

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...+use+that+bird

10+ Year Old Account
    A new PBE build is up. Just balance changes, but notably Vayne's getting a small buff to her mana gain per level, and Tumble now cost 30 mana once again. Also the mana cost reduction to Janna's ult is huge. I didn't know her ult was that mana expensive to begin with.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-02-20 at 09:07 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Hahahaha this is brilliant

10+ Year Old Account
    Does Muramana applies the damage to the AA from the ghosts as well?

They scale with AD, so in as far as Muramana ups Yorick's AD, it does. The activate won't work though.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    They scale with AD, so in as far as Muramana ups Yorick's AD, it does. The activate won't work though.
    Yeah I meant the activate. That's too bad. Would've been hilarious, and OP as fuck.