Deleted
    My husband has been picking Poppy as a solo-top anti carry and doing really well with her... everyone yells at him and thinks he's trolling and then he does awesomely.

Deleted
    Played Riven, couldn't do shit against Voli for some reason but against Renekton I was pretty good.

I love how I killed Renekton, while their Rengar jungler came out to gank, he kept following me and even towerdiving (had 1 sliver of health left, very little) and then I stunned him under tower, plus shield) DOUBLE KILL.

Deleted
    I think it's official, this game hates me. I just LOST 16 LP for a WIN in ranked. Anyone else get something like this happening?

And I can't even log in to their site...lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    I think it's official, this game hates me. I just LOST 16 LP for a WIN in ranked. Anyone else get something like this happening?

It's a bug where sometimes it shows you your gain/loss from last game instead of the current game.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    It's a bug where sometimes it shows you your gain/loss from last game instead of the current game.
    Except that it shows in my league as well. From 25 points , I should have 41, but I have 9.

And I dropped 3 places. That does not feel like a visual bug..

Deleted

Visual bug, it's all good bro

Except that it shows in my league as well. From 25 points , I should have 41, but I have 9.

And I dropped 3 places. That does not feel like a visual bug..
    Pretty sure thats just the league system being terrible at math. I have that bug as well, where apparently 63-10=45.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    My husband has been picking Poppy as a solo-top anti carry and doing really well with her... everyone yells at him and thinks he's trolling and then he does awesomely.
    Poppy confirmed most imbalanced hero in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patch is delayed one day, so you'll have to endure an additional day of Win Nhao, Vi, and AP Tryndamere.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Lets see the game get fullfilled by Xeraths after Reginald plays on TSM vs Complexity lol

Wait... A pro is playing Xerath? I LOVE Xerath! 1 of my top 3 fav mids! I glad to see him in competitive play

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Pretty sure thats just the league system being terrible at math. I have that bug as well, where apparently 63-10=45.
    its not a bug or the leagues system, riot is looking into it atm, on euw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    its not a bug or the leagues system, riot is looking into it atm, on euw
    Hopefully it's as funny as the old arena bug in WoW, where it didn't matter who won or lost, it was who left the instance last that got the rating for the win.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    its not funny because you often get bad people in your games or trolls and then you dont want to lose rating when you win...

Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    people forget there's normal elo too.
    I like playing normal draft due to the simple fact that no one is really upset if you lose.
    I'd rather play draft too, people seem more polite than in normals and more calm than rankeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I play ranked because im a masochist and trying to get myself out of bronze 5.
    I got myself out of V loool now i'm in IV =OOO and now i'm afraid of falling again lolz

10+ Year Old Account
    Wooo! Promotion to Silver from Bronze 1 after 47 games in Bronze 1. My final game was against my first ever encounter of a splitpush team (Shen, Nocturne, Twisted Fate, Lux and Draven). Splitpush teams are intense to play against, I always had to be on the ball ready to stop pushes while waiting for my team to group up. In the end we just charged down mid, forcing their team to burn all their ultimates to save their Lux and Draven that were stopping our push then having a fair teamfight against them, which we won because their teamfight prowess couldn't match ours (Irelia (me), Vayne, Thresh, LeBlanc and Vi).

Is there a proper way to counter splitpush teams? In the end we just pushed and didn't stop until we forced them to fight us head on but I imagine against a better team we would have had a lot more trouble stopping their onslaught. They took down all our outer and inner turrets early on before we could beat them in a fair fight and we just never let them push the lanes close enough to threaten our inhibitor turrets, though a better team would have been able to shove the lanes and know when the lanes would push far enough that they could turn up before we could reshove it.

Question:

Why is Sion so crappy unless he gets several early kills (Which he shouldn't get considering he's more tanky.) throughout the game? I have only played a few games with him but in each and every one if I don't get at least 2 kills I flat out will not keep up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SageKalzi View Post
    Question:

Why is Sion so crappy unless he gets several early kills (Which he shouldn't get considering he's more tanky.) throughout the game? I have only played a few games with him but in each and every one if I don't get at least 2 kills I flat out will not keep up.
    Sion isn't actually that tanky of a champion, despite the W shield and E stacking health on kills. If Sion goes AD, he's like the melee carries (Fiora, Tryndamere, etc.), where he'll either ROFLstomp everyone if he gets a kill/farm lead, or he'll be deadweight because he doesn't provide much utility outside of the stun and the lifesteal healing everyone with his ult. If he goes AP, he'll fall off later game more than an AD Sion, and with Q and W being the only AP scaling skills, he'll need to use those for damage instead of utility.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Roaming AP Sion with mobility boots still OP in low elo since no one knows how to fight him. But once you get stunned/cc, which is not unlikely these days, have fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well looks like im coming back to League, i'm so friggin tired of every game people in Dota 2 not understanding even bare basics like farming, although I despise the new meta game in LoL, it's the only game normally that aren't one sided pub stomps, kills tend to stay somewhat even at least in my games. I wanna play dota 2 so fucking badly...o well Zil bomb running is pretty damn fun haha.