Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Which one have more "brained" people queueing, Blind or Draft? kinda tired of getting people who seem not to give a fuck in games and lose.
    Ranked. ten chars na no desuuuuuu

10+ Year Old Account
    Which one have more "brained" people queueing, Blind or Draft? kinda tired of getting people who seem not to give a fuck in games and lose.
    Draft helps prevent everyone just locking in what they want and forces a modicum of team play before the start of the game, so, objectively, Draft.

Assuming equal distribution of "un-brained" people it doesn't matter where you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    And this. The biggest risk in LoL seems to be losing ranking, so it's more likely that people will care in there. When I get to 30 though, I'll be one of the ones that don't.

Sorry.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice joke, ranked games are full of ignorant people.
    And Draft pick don't prevent anyone from just locking in what they want, i had a game with 4 bruisers and ALL of them went to top line and started yelling at each other, they left mid lane alone =(
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-03-15 at 04:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    I really doubt that fresh lvl30 still learning game would dive into ranked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    And Draft pick don't prevent anyone from just locking in what they want, i had a game with 4 bruisers and ALL of them went to top lane and started yelling at each other, they left mid lane alone =(
    At least there's a framework in Draft to try to prevent what happens to you. In Blind they'd just all lock in what they want and you'd get into the game faster.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Bronze yolo says hello

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    At least there's a framework in Draft to try to prevent what happens to you. In Blind they'd just all lock in what they want and you'd get into the game faster.
    Honestly, i haven't seen people with such attitude after leaving silver. Even in blind pick people don't instant lock
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    I'd say Draft. Blind is just a flame/troll fest.
    I was 1.7k elo last season and there was always a troll at that elo, so yeah I agree that even ranked games have stupid people. No idea about higher Elo or wtv the new system is but it's not as bad as brozen elo atleast.
    Oh, I do not. Lots of low elo games are filled with newbies and people with no runes.

;_;

Deleted
    And Draft pick don't prevent anyone from just locking in what they want, i had a game with 4 bruisers and ALL of them went to top line and started yelling at each other, they left mid lane alone =(
    The higher you get, the fewer trolls you see.
    Once you get out of #yoloqueue, Ranked games are pretty awesome.
    Still, when I was plat in preseason, I still had double mid and all that so yeah.
    Lol, you wish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    How to throw a game hard: Try to sneak baron

It's amazing how many people will think it's a good idea and refuses to stop attacking baron when the enemy is coming because baron is below half. Only harder way to throw is to try to camp a bush without having an oracles or pink.
    I find it astounding just how rarely doing Baron is ever a good idea. If you've got the lead to do it you can probably just get their Nexus and if you don't, it's dumb as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    I find it astounding just how rarely doing Baron is ever a good idea. If you've got the lead to do it you can probably just get their Nexus and if you don't, it's dumb as hell.
    So, are you suggesting a nerf to Baron or a buff to the Nexus/Nexus Turrets?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

15+ Year Old Account
    What?

So all of those times you're facing an extremely strong defending team and you can't quite siege them down, you don't try to force a fight at Baron?

Win fight at Baron, do Baron. How is that rarely ever a good idea?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    What?

So all of those times you're facing an extremely strong defending team and you can't quite siege them down, you don't try to force a fight at Baron?

Because, at least in my scrubby elo it never is about forcing a fight, but it's about derping about trying to kill it while they harass the shit out of you and get it anyway... just finish game or push a lane..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    So, are you suggesting a nerf to Baron or a buff to the Nexus/Nexus Turrets?
    Nothing, it's fine as it is.

He just means that people dont know how to analyze the game properly and realize when it's appropiate to do baron or not.

As an example, I was in a ranked game yesterday, playing Jax jungle (random ftw <3), we were losing pretty heavily and about 18minutes into the game, I pinked baron (as I always do), and I started to notice they never actually warded it (enemy team); so I told my team to stick 2 guys in mid, passively pushing it/farming as a distraction while me and the others would do Baron. Since we're only 20minutes into the game, we took quite some damage, but me being Jax with Blade of the Broken* King we were able to do it easily and fast, completely turning the game.

Another example is a later game I had, ~25minutes into the game, I'd still have Baron pinked (as usual), enemy team saw 2 of our players bot and decided to go for Nash, we just stood by waiting while they took a lot of damage from baron, then get in and (I) smitesteal plus an ace simply because they took too much damage from Nashor.

Anyways, analyze the game and play accordingly; don't just rush nashor without knowing how tanky your team is, how much damage you can put out and whether or not enemy team has strong poke.

Deleted
    What?

>Matchup even enough to not be stomp.
    >Enemy lineup heavily defensive.
    >Own team coordinated enough to not bullshit out.

So let's assume that by some magical intervention, all these things are true. (Which mind you, I haven't seen in ages.)
    Why not just chill and farm their jungle endlessly?

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Nothing, it's fine as it is.

He just means that people dont know how to analyze the game properly and realize when it's appropiate to do baron or not.
    Baron really is fine as he is, he's just really situational. I don't think I've seen anyone in a pub make a decent Baron call for over a year. Either you can't kill him quickly enough/while maintaining high enough health without getting shit on by your opponents or your opponents are getting stomped into the ground and may as well AFK in fountain.

Deleted
    What?

That depends...

Are you far ahead of them? Then sieging shouldn't be a problem, it'd take some time, but as long as your adc gets 1-2 hits/wave on turret you're fine.

Are you even? Then oracle up, clear their wards and do some baits.

I absolutely hate starting baron (as a bait) and then fighting, because someone could so easily go wrong even if executed well. It's just a huge risk you, most of the time, don't really have to take.

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 06:18 PM ----------

Baron really is fine as he is, he's just really situational. I don't think I've seen anyone in a pub make a decent Baron call for over a year. Either you can't kill him quickly enough/while maintaining high enough health without getting shit on by your opponents or your opponents are getting stomped into the ground and may as well AFK in fountain.
    Lol yeah pretty much >.<

Only times I'll ever go for Baron is the scenario above, which is rare and solely relies on enemies being dense as fuck, or if you've just wiped out enemy team in which case you might aswell get inhib and then force baron then. Most of the times you can stilll just splitpush another lane while superminions are pushing their lane..

Baron is a risk, most of the time it's safer to just keep pushing your lanes slowly (but surely) sieging turrets.

Hey guys, whats your opinion on Zed? I faced him in a 1v1 situation at top lane yesterday for the first time, and he seems to do so much damage with his shuriken spams or whatever its called. Is he one of those underused but strong champions?

10+ Year Old Account
    So basically Zed is too difficult for people to care learning? I can see that.

Deleted
    Someone please explain to me...why anyone thinks playing Teemo in ranked is a remotely good idea? Because I really...really don't understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Someone please explain to me...why anyone thinks playing Teemo in ranked is a remotely good idea? Because I really...really don't understand it.
    Player 3: TOP
    Player 2: top/mid
    Player 1: MID
    Player 3: OKAY I TOP, YOU JUNGLE PLAYER 2??
    Player 2: Okay, no worries
    *Player 1&2 lock in mid laner and jungler respectively*
    Player 3: OKAY I GO TEEMO
    *Player 3 instalocks Teemo*

How it goes more often than not.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo