Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Well I do say less ss now, just a ping. :P
    I usually say SS and ping, so they have no possible way of legitimately whining.

Also: Dragon/Baron = On my Way ping + 2-3 Assistance pings :P
    Warning a lane = Warning + Back ping.
    They're really useful ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    I don't get it...

let's say I have a friend on low elo who wants to play with me on an high elo account... that's elo boosting?

EDIT: Oh nvm I reread. It's about account sharing.

Then yeah that sucks booooh bad people!
    Duo queuing with someone else who is not as good as you is just you carrying them and that's allowed, boosting is usually actually giving out your username/password and paying for someone to play your account for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Know that feel bro. ;_;
    Our poor, poor Jarman :-(

Was deserved though :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Our poor, poor Jarman :-(

Was deserved though :P
    The only thing he deserves now is a viking burial D:
    Poor hero, may he rest in piece.

Deleted
    i don't understand why you people aren't more sad about the singed nerf.

my fling

Quote Originally Posted by Happybucket View Post

my fling
    Nobody likes singed... what a douchebag :P

Deleted

my fling
    NO HAPPY FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID SINGED.

Singed is an even bigger asshole than Yorick and Kennen. Together they're the Asshole Trio.

Deleted
    singed is the coolest champion in the game bar none

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 02:56 PM ----------

http://www.levelupstudios.com/lvlup-...singed-750.jpg

buying as soon as i get money

singed is the coolest champion in the game bar none
    Imagine if they made teemo playable without hate from your team?

Thats the level of annoyance he brings

Deleted
    a few weeks ago i did a singed vs singed lane, it was amazing, we kept flinging eachother at exactly the same time and trying to get the other to run into his poison while dodging the other's, best lane ever

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    I liked Ezreal because making plays with Q chaining, acrossmap R's etc. That's all still there, but it's harder to actually win these days with Ezreal, also having the slowest possible movement speed is hurting his positioning in teamfights quite a lot.
    I don't like Ezreal at all. He promotes extremely passive play, staying at range and just poking with Q which is incredibly boring. All other AD carries have to get a bit close to shoot people, he can just stay away. And if you actually try to catch him, nope, Flash on a 15-second CD.

I don't feel sorry for him at all.

my fling
    Because he's a stupid champion who can do massive damage without ever directly confronting someone. All he needs to do is run around. Either run away and force people to take poison damage, or run after people and fling them behind you to force them to take poison damage. He can do all this very well too because of his stupidly high movement speed.

That is NOT fun gameplay.

It's the same with Shaco. Most junglers have to commit somewhat to gank. Shaco can just suddenly pop up in lane, plonk down a box and throw a dagger, and that's enough to get a kill.

It's supposed to be the League of Legends, not League of Pussies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I don't like Ezreal at all. He promotes extremely passive play, staying at range and just poking with Q which is incredibly boring. All other AD carries have to get a bit close to shoot people, he can just stay away. And if you actually try to catch him, nope, Flash on a 15-second CD.

Because he's a stupid champion who can do massive damage without ever directly confronting someone. All he needs to do is run around. Either run away and force people to take poison damage, or run after people and fling them behind you to force them to take poison damage. He can do all this very well too because of his stupidly high movement speed.

It's the same with Shaco. Most junglers have to commit somewhat to gank. Shaco can just suddenly pop up in lane, plonk down a box and throw a dagger, and that's enough to get a kill.

Why do you hate Shaco so much, he's not that hard to deal with. Would think you'd hate Nocturne ganks more, they are far easier to pull off.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke

Well fuck you too, nobody talks about my Clown like that. Kurwa ! Y U NO UNDERSTAND SHACO

Deleted
    That shit is actually pretty nice, sucks that it's black though. I hate using black shirts on Summer, and using a T shirt on Winter is a big no. xD

Deleted

i can't believe you just compared the greatest champion in the league with the assclown. singed is amazing cause his gameplay is completely unique. shaco is standard assassin #92362830

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That shit is actually pretty nice, sucks that it's black though. I hate using black shirts on Summer, and using a T shirt on Winter is a big no. xD
    yeah i'm not a big black guy either (shirtwise AND actually true too), but the yellow makes it bearable!

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Why do you hate Shaco so much, he's not that hard to deal with. Would think you'd hate Nocturne ganks more, they are far easier to pull off.
    Because he still has to get in there and slice you up. His ultimate still puts him in peoples' face.
    Shaco is designed to be a little runt and pull off annoying, shitty tricks. I will never like him because of it.

Teemo is annoying too, but at least he can't Flash away with invisibility added.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Well fuck you too, nobody talks about my Clown like that. Kurwa ! Y U NO UNDERSTAND SHACO
    Oh don't worry, I understand him. A little too well, in fact.

i can't believe you just compared the greatest champion in the league with the assclown. singed is amazing cause his gameplay is completely unique. shaco is standard assassin #92362830
    Singed: has superior movement speed and forces people to take damage if they chase him.
    Teemo: has superior movement speed and forces people to take damage if they chase him.

The only difference is that Singed can run after people and throw them into his poison, while Teemo's poison has a slow attached to it.

Deleted
    yeah.. but that's a really big generalization. singed is one of only 2 champions who has a fling mechanic, he's the only champion that can kill people by not casting any spell or landing any autoattack and he's more movementspeed dependant than any other champion in the game. he's a great farmer and an amazing pusher plus he's just so damn safe. i already have a love for tanky champions, and singed's completely unique playstyle makes him just incredibly fun to play. the fact that he's annoying as fuck to play AGAINST is just an added bonus, but it does make it more hilarious

Deleted
    Shaco ganks forces him to get in their face too, and after his Decieve is down he's very eas- Wait, no, why am I giving tips on how to beat my favourite jungler?

SHUT UP SIVA. SHUT UP.

There's no way to beat the AwesomeClownOfAwesomeness.

I like your stance on Singed though. What an asshole!

PS iilil, moar invisible balls today?

he's more movementspeed dependant than any other champion in the game.
    Every AD carry/AP carry without an escape is more dependant on movement speed by far. Singed can actually tank stuff. They can't.

the fact that he's annoying as fuck to play AGAINST is just an added bonus, but it does make it more hilarious
    Only for the person playing him. Maybe for his team. Definitely not for the sorry people playing against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Shaco ganks forces him to get in their face too, and after his Decieve is down he's very eas-
    The only issue being that if you try to focus down Shaco in a gank, his laners will rip you a new one. And if you catch him somewhere, chances are he has it off cooldown.

The only time it's "simple" to take down a Shaco is if he's really, really dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like all this Singed hate. I used to main him. You guys are mean.

But Shaco, fuck that guy.