Deleted
    Never play him I got so many mages anyway - Anivia, Annie, Fiddle, Gragas, Kassa, Malz, Lux, Morg, Orianna, Veigar. I'd rather buy some more AD champs and another tank, which I did. Karthus and Vlad I just never played among the 100's of mages I had, so..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by t3hj0j0 View Post
    Why refund Vlad? Just don't like his playstyle? Even though I don't play him very often (watching regy play him makes me seem really freaking terrible at best Q.Q) I still find him as a fun champ.
    I actually liked to kill people with Q and run away. But the neeeeeerf, made him boring because of that goddamn cooldown.

I actually liked to kill people with Q and run away. But the neeeeeerf, made him boring because of that goddamn cooldown.
    Yah, the nerf kinda made him feel clunkier to me as well, but he can still nuke like a boss with a few changes. I run M pen runes now, and use lucidity instead of sorcs.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Deleted
    I bought Lee Sin and a new rune page and waiting for Talon hits to see if I want to buy him. Hope he's better than their last 4 releases, my god they've gone down hill.

Edit: I'm pretty leet now
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2011-08-18 at 11:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's up with Twitch. I've seen him in about every other game in the past two days, all of them were bad.

Brazil needs its own region. (The Brazilians who fall into the stereotype).

I've been playing as an AD carry or tank, (MF/CHO), why can't people stay behind the tank and why do tanks over extend?

Don't be the guy is feeds by constantly over extending in their lane. I can deal with the occasional gank, but when you team keeps telling you not to cross the river and even wards your shit for you, listen. I love to let people over extended because then we get to gank them, don't be that guy.

Deleted
    First match of the day, and we have a leaver ladies and gentlemen!

Rofl.... 360p.

If you want to see 720p you need to pay.... oh dear god. Are you for real?!

Yes you need to pay... unless you only want LoL, then the HD is free.
    http://iemgamescom.leagueoflegends.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    hey, i just rage quit a game and i'd like to know how bad a person i am, but first let me explain the situation.

I chose nasus, as i love playing him aggressive with alot of dmg and a high stacked Q, you know, just 2-3shotting people on a 2 sec cooldown (YAY).
    im laned with a Trynd, and that should work out quite ncie with my slow, his slow and his spin right?
    Well, for one reason, he just keeps attacking minions and doesn't try to only take final hits, and because of this and hisdmg/crit i got 3 minions with Q from the first 3 minion waves.......

i kindly asks if he knows how my Q works and he answers no. i ask him to stop fighting minions like that cus i need the final hits and he's like "no i need the gold!" i just told him he was an idiot for his clear lack of knowledge on other champions which i think it horrible at lvl 30.

this just turned into a flamewar, which im not gonna tell more abot here, but in the end he just told me he knew what my Q did, and i just did /facedesk
    because of his way of farming i could get my q stacked so i went to try and jungle but with my runes and masteries it didnt work out, and when he kept being an idiot and a jerk i just quit, since i got better things to do (homework, help my friend in wow, and whatever that might be popping up)

TL;DR i had a bad laning partner that would let me stack Q as nasus, i asked him to stop beind bad, he didnt, we flamed, i quit.

Am i a real douche for screwing over the 3 others in the game(which were not bad for what i saw)
    So basicaly you quit because trynda didn't let you farm.

First, NEVER put Nasus, who needs last hits, with a CARRY on a lane. They both need farm...

Second, you can''t, and there's an unmentioned rule in dota: Never sacrifice gold/life/X in exchange for your team mate's (don't die, let them get kills or w/e in order to save them) unless YOU KNOW THEM or THEY ARE RELIABLE.

And the fact that you failed in jungle woulda made me flame too.

Trynda did what a carry must: farm. No reason to get mad over it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    So basicaly you quit because trynda didn't let you farm.

First, NEVER put Nasus, who needs last hits, with a CARRY on a lane. They both need farm...

Second, you can''t, and there's an unmentioned rule in dota: Never sacrifice gold/life/X in exchange for your team mate's (don't die, let them get kills or w/e in order to save them) unless YOU KNOW THEM or THEY ARE RELIABLE.

And the fact that you failed in jungle woulda made me flame too.

Trynda did what a carry must: farm. No reason to get mad over it.
    Of course there is a reason to get mad. Trynda is the one who should go jungle. He is a pile of useless in the lane before level 6, and should get his gold from the jungle. He has a gap closer and a slow for ganks, he has a huge heal for jungle.

Nasus sucks for jungling. He should stay in the solo lane to farm minions, you are a right. A lane that should've been solo for Nasus, without a Tryndamere ruining everything, but with a Tryndamere in the jungle, where his only place is.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2011-08-19 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Of course there is a reason to get mad. Trynda is the one who should go jungle. He is a pile of useless in the lane before level 6, and should get his gold from the jungle.
    Since he mentioned trynda killed creeps like a machine gun we'll just assume their enemies let them farm. A trynda that farms a lane will always get more gold than a jungling trynda who wastes precious time on moving from 1 creep camp to another .

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    Revale, I'm not going to quote the entire thing, but:
    http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=3287

There's no reason to get CDR on Ashe. Her Volley has a 4 second cooldown at max, use it anymore than that, and you will oom yourself hard. If you want to build glass cannon, follow my guide, and make sure you know how to kite.
    This is why I <3 you Leesa. On a first glance of that guide I had some doubts. On average when I was playing the way I mentioned if we won my record wasnt stellar, few kills, few deaths, loads of assists. If we lost my record was pure poop. So last night I read the guide you linked, and started by using SOME of the stuff in it, and I saw an improvement. The next game I played I went 100% to the letter of that guide, no lie I went 15-2-11. The game following was another win (cant remember that record, but again it was awesome except for some late game deaths). The tripple dorans blades really give Ashe an edge while building up to the bigger and better items entering the midgame.

Thanks Leesa 8D

p.s- someone add me Revain US servers. I wanna play with someone!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post

The new marvel art spotlight, introducing.....Magneto?

ForsakeFrodo, how did they refund that IP? I want to give back Karthus, Vladimir and Vayne myself. Boring ass champions.
    Oh snap, its the Kayssadin!
    Kayles armor with an odd hood and Kassadins blade D: Son I am Dissapoint.

Well I hope they at least provide him with a nice skin/epic textures on launch

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a fun time with Blitzcrank and Morgana. Actually got first blood with Blitz by pulling some overextending Taric into the turret.

Morgana is awesome, might pick her up as she's pretty cheap. Tried free Caitlyn too. The damage is just silly. Just stand there auto-attacking and the 500-600crits keep popping up midway a game...

Alright...putting on my serious hat.

And I need a new avatar. Any suggestions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revale View Post
    This is why I <3 you Leesa. On a first glance of that guide I had some doubts. On average when I was playing the way I mentioned if we won my record wasnt stellar, few kills, few deaths, loads of assists. If we lost my record was pure poop. So last night I read the guide you linked, and started by using SOME of the stuff in it, and I saw an improvement. The next game I played I went 100% to the letter of that guide, no lie I went 15-2-11. The game following was another win (cant remember that record, but again it was awesome except for some late game deaths). The tripple dorans blades really give Ashe an edge while building up to the bigger and better items entering the midgame.

Thanks Leesa 8D

p.s- someone add me Revain US servers. I wanna play with someone!
    You're welcome!

(I wrote that guide myself :P)

I LOVE the Aggressive Reginald Meme

---------- Post added 2011-08-19 at 12:43 PM ----------

Can anyone tell me how the games went today at IEM? I only saw the recent Fnatic vs Crushersomethingname

---------- Post added 2011-08-19 at 12:47 PM ----------

SK gave Hotshot Nidalee.
    Last edited by mmoc9fada5a631; 2011-08-19 at 12:32 PM.

Deleted
    Revale, I'm not going to quote the entire thing, but:
    http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=3287

There's no reason to get CDR on Ashe. Her Volley has a 4 second cooldown at max, use it anymore than that, and you will oom yourself hard. If you want to build glass cannon, follow my guide, and make sure you know how to kite.
    This is a pretty awesome guide. But Hexdrinker is a good idea if you face Karthus. Got it on my Renekton, and it saved my ass 3 times in a row vs a Karthus. I laughed so hard.

For the next patch...I hope Guinsoo keeps his word and buffs Renekton so that he may become my favorite champ again. I really believe that Guinsoo is a troll, and this image represents him a bit.

Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2011-08-19 at 01:18 PM.

Deleted
    So...wait..everyone dislikes Talons Art? Nobody sees the resemblance to the Assasins Creeds Characters? I'm sure there will be a white skin Oo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    So...wait..everyone dislikes Talons Art? Nobody sees the resemblance to the Assasins Creeds Characters? I'm sure there will be a white skin Oo
    I expected him to be white, hooded, and robed. He just looks like a combination between Vayne and Kassadin now.