My friends made me stop playing Janna support despite how awesome I am with her just 'cause people dunno what to do when she does things, it sucks!

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    >Lose more LP from dodging than I get from winning a game.
    Wat do?
    It doesn't matter if you lose LP from dodging, you don't lose any elo. No long-term effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    My friends made me stop playing Janna support despite how awesome I am with her just 'cause people dunno what to do when she does things, it sucks!
    That kind of goes for most supports...

10+ Year Old Account
    She does things?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    She does things?
    For 3.99 per minute, she leaves you... breathless!
    That's what she says anyway.

Whore lul

Deleted
    Is it worth building damage items for Malphite. If yes, what kind of items (ap/ad)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    For 3.99 per minute, she leaves you... breathless!
    That's what she says anyway.

Whore lul
    The way she looks and dresses?
    I believe her.

Edit: Man those invisble texts... sneaky
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-03-22 at 08:32 PM.

Deleted
    In most cases it shouldnt be necessary to build anything more than Abyssal but you can go Liandry's aswell. Sorcerers boots are also an option. Personally i wouldnt go any further than this if youre not going ap-carry Malphite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Is it worth building damage items for Malphite. If yes, what kind of items (ap/ad)?
    Abyssal Scepter and Athene's Unholy Grail are very good choices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rylai's can be entertaining too.

Deleted
    Try building Manamune and other AD items, his W is a 40% AD steroid, it makes you hit as hard as a...
    *puts sunglasses on*
    Rock.
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-03-22 at 09:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking Zhonya's Malphite would be lulzy as heck.

R in with your awesome 1.0 AP ratio, turn into golden rock statue!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Whatsup with all the bad Voli's, Singed's, and my least personal favorite, abusive Cait's in game lately O.o. Every other game has at least ONE of these 3, and I'm loving the magical time where all 3 show up. Too often in my team ;< but still. Seems like there's very little diversity in picks lately. Haven't seen any Darius's or Garens anymore either.

Not sure about Singed, but I bet people that watched the LCS match-ups yesterday recognized Caitlyn (mostly her) and Volibear killing streaks since they were winning hard in most of them.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Deleted
    It's not. Tanks usually need more durability than bruisers because it's their job to control others.

But if you do it, it will work in some situations and when you are ahead, but it's not a recipe to win games.

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies regarding Malphite. Always nice with those quick and helpful answers in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Whatsup with all the bad Voli's, Singed's, and my least personal favorite, abusive Cait's in game lately O.o. Every other game has at least ONE of these 3, and I'm loving the magical time where all 3 show up. Too often in my team ;< but still. Seems like there's very little diversity in picks lately. Haven't seen any Darius's or Garens anymore either.
    Well the Koreans were very dominant with Singed during that IEM event a few weeks back. As for Volibear.. Since Diamondprox started playing him he's been quite popular in the LCS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    It's not. Tanks usually need more durability than bruisers because it's their job to control others.

But if you do it, it will work in some situations and when you are ahead, but it's not a recipe to win games.
    Malphite is a different kind of tank though than say, Maokai or Cho'Gath.

Getting some damage items on Malphite is most definitely a very, very good idea because he has very awesome scalings, and he's all about his burst engage with ulti+E which can do great damage if you've got the items to support it.

---------- Post added 2013-03-23 at 12:16 AM ----------

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...50834#35862667

Awesomedyr now dashes when getting close to a target with bear stance activated.

LOVE ME SOME BRODYR LOVE, YEAH.

---------- Post added 2013-03-23 at 12:18 AM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkEg6...ature=youtu.be

A video of the dash; it's just like Trundle's Q, but with a weeee bit more range I think.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-03-22 at 11:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hooray for my main Dudyr! It's shorter range than I'd hoped but it's just enough to ensure getting the stun off. I'll take it, along with the other tasty buffs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Hooray for my main Dudyr! It's shorter range than I'd hoped but it's just enough to ensure getting the stun off. I'll take it, along with the other tasty buffs.
    I know, right? Sexydyr getting some real love. <3

Deleted
    BC Udyr new meta