Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    >Letting RP just sit around in your acc.
    Do people actually do this?
    I've done it once, when I bought 10k RP.

Can you gift with IP? If yes, then just replace RP with IP in my previous post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    I've done it once, when I bought 10k RP.

Can you gift with IP? If yes, then just replace RP with IP in my previous post.
    You cant gift with IP.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    I've had 1.4k on my account for ages, waiting for whatever interesting skins that might come on sale. I would not want to be too broke to waste money on RP when something I am interested in appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    To prevent abuse. I wouldn't want someone to hack my account and spend all my RP on 'gifts' for himself.
    And Riot wouldn't be able to notice anything suspicious in M1dORF33D suddenly becoming my friend and then recieving 10k worth or RP in skins and champions? Wouldn't they then be able to revert the gifts and give me my rp back..?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    What would be the difference between you shipping m1d0rf33d a skin now... or to your new found friend?

None, from what they can see.

Deleted
    finally home from CPH Games lan event

damn that was awesome =D

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    finally home from CPH Games lan event

damn that was awesome =D
    Copenhagen ?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    And Riot wouldn't be able to notice anything suspicious in M1dORF33D suddenly becoming my friend and then recieving 10k worth or RP in skins and champions? Wouldn't they then be able to revert the gifts and give me my rp back..?
    This is the only reason they are allowing us to gift skins. They didn't allow us for years because of the hacker problem. Its relatively easy to hack a LoL account (no authenticators like in WoW) and your credit card info stays on there, except for the 3 digit code, so a hacker could easily, and they do, buy 100s of dolllars worth of RP, and gift themselves everything they need, then leave. And you wouldn't even notice til you checked your bank.

So if waiting a little bit is what we have to do to have the privilege of trading.... so be it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Copenhagen ?
    Yeah.

Met Wickd (cool dude, we beat him in beerpong woohoo) and sat right behind Fnatic's B team (Rekkless and co.), was pretty damn epic

10+ Year Old Account
    did he sound as dumb in real life as he does on teh webz?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't get me started on my brother, he literally has 9700 something and just lets it sit there. I've told him to buy the rune page bundle but he's like "I don't need anymore rune pages"... I proceed to facepalm.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Say what? He sounds dumb?

Oh, you mean that Danish accent he has when talking English that basically 90% of Danes has?

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 07:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Don't get me started on my brother, he literally has 9700 something and just lets it sit there. I've told him to buy the rune page bundle but he's like "I don't need anymore rune pages"... I proceed to facepalm.
    Yes but... I like having RP just stting there.. for some weird ass reason >.<

10+ Year Old Account

Oh, you mean that Danish accent he has when talking English that basically 90% of Danes has?
    Danish people are awesome, seriously considering going to Denmark in the Summer this year.

OT: Is it just me or is Draven the only ADC who can get a kill, die by the enemy support/ADC and still snowball harder than the ADC even if he got a kill and died?
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Danish people are awesome, seriously considering going to Denmark in the Summer this year.
    On behalf of all other Danish people, I thank you. We are pretty awesome.

*insert your country* people are awesome too!

And you definitely should, we have fairly cheap beer and very hot girls. What more do you need?

OT: Is it just me or is Draven the only ADC who can get a kill, die by the enemy support/ADC and still snowball harder than the ADC even if he got a kill and died?
    Nope. Not just you.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me drave is a "omg he just took away 1/3 of my health with single axe. Brb making more thornmails"
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    For me drave is a "omg he just took away 1/3 of my health with single axe. Brb making more thornmails"
    For me it's more like "OMFG HES RUNNING AT ME RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN RUNNNNNNNNNNNN" kinda thing

10+ Year Old Account
    On behalf of all other Danish people, I thank you. We are pretty awesome.

*insert your country* people are awesome too!

And you definitely should, we have fairly cheap beer and very hot girls. What more do you need?

Nope. Not just you.
    Do you post in the chat thread? If so, continue this lovely conversation about Danes there.

OT: Draven is OP, they just buffed him this patch if anyone noticed.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Draven is a lane bully. That's his job. If he wouldn't have that advantage then what'd be the point?

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 07:35 PM ----------

Yes but... I like having RP just stting there.. for some weird ass reason >.<
    yea i meant the accent its really thick on wickd though compared to a lot of say the other danish lcs competitors

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    yea i meant the accent its really thick on wickd though compared to a lot of say the other danish lcs competitors
    true.. but nah, he sounds like a normal dude when speaking danish I've heard worse danish accents though than wickd's (anders fogh ?)

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 08:48 PM ----------

Do you post in the chat thread? If so, continue this lovely conversation about Danes there.

OT: Draven is OP, they just buffed him this patch if anyone noticed.
    No I never bothered.. could do though :P

"Draven sucks" - Doublelift 2013.