Edit; Why must the jungler always be blamed for other lanes failing ? i cant be 3 places at once so i just have to let one lane be and hope for the best. If only people would play defensively when they're behind instead of beind aggressive and dying once more.
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2013-05-09 at 10:48 PM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Morello wants to change Alistar's E heal to not be a lane sustaining tool. I really don't want this change to come to live, as that change would nerf him to the ground like the nerfs Evelynn got pre-rework.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-05-09 at 10:01 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on how they do it. I agree with Morello that his current state means that he can't be uber at tanking, uber at peeling etc etc, because he'll completely overpower the other supports. Removing his sustain would let them make him better at being a bodyguard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Botlane failing hard? Better blame the jungler. Half the games i lose is because the botlane sucks...

By the 20 minute mark the support and adc had died 10 times and only managed to get one kill. I were busy trying to help top who were also losing, aswell as just keep up in lvls and gold from farming. Botlane kept trying to fight 2v2 while being close to enemy tower, so they'd just get killed before they could get to safety. They asked for ganks and i responded i would help when possible but just keep passive and dont push/be aggressive in lane. They do the opposite and push the lane and end up getting ganked or just flat out stomped by the far stronger adc. Couldn't tower dive 3v2 as they were just too strong and mid was plenty busy fighting enemy mid laner so no 4v2. Basicly i couldn't gank due to pushing the lane and wards in river aswell as lane bushes. When they died they whined about me never ganking.. I gank be 3 places on the map at once if they'd just be defensive they'd be fine until we hopefully won the other lanes..

TLDR: Botlane lost hard, no ganking oppertunities due to warding/pushing by team; Junglers fault for losing lane... I hate ranked sometimes....
    In the future please use this thread for all of your complaining about bad game needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    In the future please use this thread for all of your complaining about bad game needs.
    Ohh im sorry.I completely forgot about that thread (its late, please excuse me XD) Ima do some edits and repost the rant in the appropriate thread.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Deleted
    New champion reveal... Aatrox, the Darkin Blade http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/a...blade-revealed

10+ Year Old Account
    Aatrox looks pretty badass.
    Pity it will depend on how much his W heals, or how much his E costs/low cd, before we know if he can jungle or not.

I like how Riot are finally going back to releasing info public to the community before stuffing the champ on PBE. Prefer it that was.
    I hope his Q is on a good 20+ seconds, but due to it being a Q I doubt it *sigh*.
    I'm sick of champs who can just bail.
    And that Passive is odd. So it's like malphites, but you gain the health when you *die*.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Looks nerdgasmic!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    And that Passive is odd. So it's like malphites, but you gain the health when you *die*.
    NOt really weird. Anivia passive for the third time, in yet another form.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Isn't it more like the fourth time? I imagine this passive like volibears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Finally a nice game to end a losing spree. Team mates feeding hard and I'm not doing too well myself and just frustration all round. So nice to then go undying for a change. Ended as 10/0/8 Trist

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Isn't it more like the fourth time? I imagine this passive like volibears.
    It's a bit of this and that. Actually it's also a bit of Mordekaiser's passive.

Soraka top? OP as fuck.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Not really the same. The heal shouldn't be all that big as it scales off of the damage you deal to yourself by using abilities. So while it is something that triggers upon death and can save you, that's all that makes it similar to Anivia and the others. But if you get dived on early by the enemy toplaner and jungler, how strong is the heal gonna be? 100 health or something? Or do you damage yourself for far more than 100 health just by using abilities (because it says "portion" so most likely not 100% of it)?

So I think it's a rather small heal (probably without cooldown because it isn't a real saving mechanic like Anivia's) that only gets strong if you have a long time to build it up, which most likely will only be for a short period of time (as early on it wont be that strong because you'd have to sacrifice alot of health with probably not-so-high sustain (at least at the start) from his W, later in the game you are out-of-fight while roaming and grouping a lot, leading to an empty passive, that only fills a up a tiny little bit while in the actual fight)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elendoil View Post
    Not really the same. The heal shouldn't be all that big as it scales off of the damage you deal to yourself by using abilities. So while it is something that triggers upon death and can save you, that's all that makes it similar to Anivia and the others. But if you get dived on early by the enemy toplaner and jungler, how strong is the heal gonna be? 100 health or something? Or do you damage yourself for far more than 100 health just by using abilities (because it says "portion" so most likely not 100% of it)?

So I think it's a rather small heal (probably without cooldown because it isn't a real saving mechanic like Anivia's) that only gets strong if you have a long time to build it up, which most likely will only be for a short period of time (as early on it wont be that strong because you'd have to sacrifice alot of health with probably not-so-high sustain (at least at the start) from his W, later in the game you are out-of-fight while roaming and grouping a lot, leading to an empty passive, that only fills a up a tiny little bit while in the actual fight)
    Aatrox stores a portion of his abilities’ health cost in the Blood Well, which slowly drains to a base amount while he is out of combat
    I think that "base amount" is something which scales with your health. Like 20% or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Aatrox stores a portion of his abilities’ health cost in the Blood Well, which slowly drains to a base amount while he is out of combat
    I think that "base amount" is something which scales with your health. Like 20% or so.
    While that might be true, if the base amount is 20%, the difference between a "charged up" passive and a normal passive wouldn't be too great, as you would most likely only deal around 5-10% of your life as damage through abilities, coupled with only a percentage of that going into the passive....not that big of a deal if it's a 20% or a 22% heal right? And if the base amount isn't too strong, they might not have to put it on a long CD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elendoil View Post
    While that might be true, if the base amount is 20%, the difference between a "charged up" passive and a normal passive wouldn't be too great, as you would most likely only deal around 5-10% of your life as damage through abilities, coupled with only a percentage of that going into the passive....not that big of a deal if it's a 20% or a 22% heal right? And if the base amount isn't too strong, they might not have to put it on a long CD.
    Yeah, but we don't know how fast it will decay and how big is "base amount". So, if we assume that base amount is 20%, the speed of decay could be 1% per 10 seconds, so it won't be a pain in the ass to maintain at least double amount of "base".
    Probably he will be a good jungler, if jungle you can be in combat really long, stack up passive, dive tower and get kill. But before we have any numbers it's just a speculation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a beginner on playing this game. please help me

Deleted
    Tuning him will be fun... Either completely OP/unstoppable in lane, or completely useless.

I forgot how much of a hardcounter Diana is to squishy AP mages like TF and Orianna. The TF I faced in lane ragequit after I towerdove him on level ~7, only his 2nd death. But he couldn't even get me below 60% with tower :/ W + Q/R + R is so much burst, especially if you dive with your passive up. Went godlike that game...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    New champion reveal... Aatrox, the Darkin Blade http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/a...blade-revealed

[img]http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/May_2013/aatrox_reveal/Aatrox_screenshots_thumb.jpg[img]
    Gap closer, check.
    Slow, check.
    Buttons that make him do damage, check.
    8/10, pretty impressed.