It looks alright. Nothing special.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Anyone see the new Riven splash? The quality compared to the original is certainly better...but why is she so angry/crazy looking?
    Considering what Noxus did to her and other soldiers under her command she has every right to be royally pissed off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone see the new Riven splash? The quality compared to the original is certainly better...but why is she so angry/crazy looking?
    I like it, to be fair I think the question you need to ask isn't why she looks mad now, it's why she DIDN'T look mad before .

Also... WOWZA that Yi remake... If 1/2 that stuff is real then he's going to be even more of a Pubstomper...

I hope Fiora gets the same treatment
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    My hero~!
    *glomps Alaitoc*
    I believe that's Alaitoc rage...

---------- Post added 2013-06-19 at 01:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Remember, remember, the 19th of June... Wait, this no longer rhymes. :/ Brofist anyway!
    Why? Flaming's nothing to be proud of...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I believe that's Alaitoc rage...
    It's rage about you, so it's Firebert rage.

Deleted
    Why? Flaming's nothing to be proud of...
    Directly calling you out on ignorance, arrogance and a natural 20 saving roll against learning anything, thus voicing everyone's thoughts, sure is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Directly calling you out on ignorance, arrogance and a natural 20 saving roll against learning anything, thus voicing everyone's thoughts, sure is.
    Ignorance? I suggest a different item distribution and get shouted down because it's unorthodox, ignoring the fact that I clearly defined when that item build was good.

Arrogance? One rule for you lot and another for me. Proud to be in your little group.

And I'm quickly learning that you all hate me because I'm not part of said group.

Wrong on three counts, I'm afraid.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Ignorance? I suggest a different item distribution and get shouted down because it's unorthodox, ignoring the fact that I clearly defined when that item build was good.

Arrogance? One rule for you lot and another for me. Proud to be in your little group.

And I'm quickly learning that you all hate me because I'm not part of said group.

It's shouted at because it's fucking awful man

Deleted

Problem is, your "different item distribution" was simply bad. Not unorthodox, bad. It's been explained in-depth as to why is that so. That has been the case every time you posted one of your brilliant ideas, showing lack of basic knowledge as to how this game works. Every time that happens you ignore multiple people, most of them several times more experienced than you, refuse to understand the arguments and reasoning and then come back some time later, with another Triforce Vlad level nonsense. Moreover, you tell a person to troll their team(Yes, ignoring an agreed-upon game plan, which is what meta basically is, and purposely disturbing it because you don't always get the most coveted role in it is trolling.) when they get stuck with a role they dislike and apparently honestly think that is a good idea...

Calling this silly is calling Niagara a bit wet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Problem is, your "different item distribution" was simply bad. Not unorthodox, bad. It's been explained in-depth as to why is that so.
    This is far more indepth than what's been posted in this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    A little late but Merc Treads, Wit's End, Sunfire, BotRK, Mallet, GA is how you should end build Shy.
    25MR + Tenacity
    42%AS, 50MR, 25MPen, 42 magic on hit
    45 Armor, 450HP, 40 magic damage AoE
    25AD, 15%LS, 40%AS, 5% current HP on hit, active HP and MS drain
    700HP, 30AD, slow
    50 Armor, 30MR, selfrevive

Total: 105MR, Tenacity, 82%AS, 25MPen, 95 Armor, 1150HP, 15%LS, 25AD, onhits

As opposed to Zephyr, Ninja Tabi, Mallet, Bulwark, BotRK, Sunfire.

25 AD, 50%AS, 10%MS, 10%CDR, Tenacity
    25 Armor, 10%DR from AA
    700HP, 30AD, slow
    300HP, 30 Armor, 55MR, 10HP5

Total: 55MR, Tenacity, 90%AS, 10%MS, 100 Armor, 1450HP, 15%LS, 50AD, onhits

Difference in builds: -50MR, 8%AS, 10%MS, -25MPen, 5 Armor, 300HP, 25AD. Better against AD-centric teams fearing an AP character. Furor on both, maybe less required on my build due to Zepyhr's MS boost.

Moreover, you tell a person to troll their team(Yes, ignoring an agreed-upon game plan, which is what meta basically is, and purposely disturbing it because you don't always get the most coveted role in it is trolling.) when they get stuck with a role they dislike and apparently honestly think that is a good idea...
    I did not tell a person to troll their team. I said that if they got a support role to go AP Lux bot, simply due to the fact that her spells counter the standard armor-heavy builds of ADC-Support bottom laners. I also said to go double top if they got a jungle role, as they would force the opposing jungler to babysit top, leaving the rest of the jungle free for other lanes to take buffs.

The meta isn't an agreed-upon game plan, as Riot haven't enforced it.

Oh, and are you with me or against me with this whole mana on a non-mana champion thing then (seeing as you brought it up)?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    OK, so I'm going to make a wall of text to close this issue (hopefully) once and for all.

People do not hate your builds and ideas because they are unorthodox. They hate them because you do not, and cannot adequately justify them. First of all, your credentials simply do not allow you to argue from any position of authority. Now, I'm not suggesting that being diamond I automatically means you're a genius and everyone should listen to you. I've experienced firsthand that many of them are far from that. However, nobody will take your suggestions seriously when you're plainly displaying your rather lackluster stats. You have 60 normal wins and 65 normal losses. You have zero ranked experience, unless you're hiding a smurf somewhere. Most of your "experience" is from bot games, which do not represent even casual PvP games, let alone ranked of any level. As I said before, this does not automatically invalidate your claims, but in practical terms it means you are going to have to work very hard to get anyone to take your claims seriously. How can anyone take advice from you on ranked when you don't even play it? How can anyone listen to your opinions on champions you have only played against bots? You have absolutely no authority behind any of your arguments, and I use the word "arguments" very loosely. People will not listen to the opinions of an inexperienced and low-level player unless you can construct an extremely compelling argument.

Now the second problem is that you can't do that. I've never, ever seen you present an argument except in vague terms or simply saying that "it works for you". That's all well and good in it's own way. Most of the people on this forum aren't very good at the game and many of them would openly admit it. I've never said anything directly against some of the cringeworthy games I see in the "best games" thread because they aren't imposing their ideas on other people. If they want to run utility on Warwick or Triforce on Vlad then that's fine - it works for them and they're entitled to make their own decisions. However, you do not keep these ideas to yourself. Instead you make vague assertions that X is very good, Y is poor and Z is actually something else entirely. This is why nobody likes you. It isn't because you're bad or because you have silly ideas, it's because you're bad and think your silly ideas are some kind of revelation and you're "thinking outside the box". You aren't. All you're doing is saying that something which works for you, at your skill level, is a good idea which should be given as straight advice to other people who are probably far more experienced than you. And that's without even saying that most of your builds are objectively bad in terms of either the mathematics or the practicalities of it.

I can't be bothered to make a tl;dr and I probably won't reply to anything you say afterwards because I don't want to get banned over calling you out on your bullshit.

Deleted

///bunch of stats listed out///
    What a convenient way to ignore dozens of posts and quote the least in-depth one, made after everything. Also, finished build makes as much sense as a monkey dressed as Hitler. This also has been explained(Not by me in this case, by people who know their shit.) in the discussion you either ignored or already forgot.
    I did not tell a person to troll their team. I said that if they got a support role to go AP Lux bot, simply due to the fact that her spells counter the standard armor-heavy builds of ADC-Support bottom laners. I also said to go double top if they got a jungle role, as they would force the opposing jungler to babysit top, leaving the rest of the jungle free for other lanes to take buffs.

The meta isn't an agreed-upon game plan, as Riot haven't enforced it.

Oh, and are you with me or against me with this whole mana on a non-mana champion thing then (seeing as you brought it up)?
    AP "support" does not work outside of bronze V. You either steal CS and kills, starve your AD carry and neither of you deals the damage they should or you don't do that and you do not provide the necessary support in warding and proper items while doing zero damage due to having no cash. And double top does not force the jungler to babysit(Well, it might in bronze V I guess.), it starves your team of map presence and yields all initiative to the enemies.

And meta obviously is not enforced by Riot - it is an agreement of all players as a collective, the community. You know, the sort of thing necessary when you can't actually discuss and agree upon any strategy during 30 seconds the first pick has to lock his choice in.

I wrote on gold values, triforce on Vlad and spirit stone items on Shy along with a few others in-depth a bit earlier. You ignored or forgot it, your loss - go re-read it or don't mention it again.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-06-19 at 01:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    As I said before, this does not automatically invalidate your claims, but in practical terms it means you are going to have to work very hard to get anyone to take your claims seriously.
    Thing is, no-one wants to take them seriously: they'd much rather flame instead because it's far easier.

Adressing the rest of the first paragraph: zero ranked experience, false, 6 ranked games, and you also misrepresent my position in an attempt to better your argument ("arguments very loosely": no need for this).

Now the second problem is that you can't do that.
    Oh, where have I heard this before! "The only way we're not going to flame you is if you provide strong arguments and we won't listen when you do".

I've never said anything directly against some of the cringeworthy games I see in the "best games" thread because they aren't imposing their ideas on other people. If they want to run utility on Warwick or Triforce on Vlad then that's fine - it works for them and they're entitled to make their own decisions. However, you do not keep these ideas to yourself.
    IIRC, I posted games and ideas in both these threads and the following posts are from people like yourself, Caine, BritSnow, et al, and are entirely unconstructive and borderline flameworthy. Once that phase is over and done with then the semi-constructive stuff comes out (that is, I give and recieve information but you never recieve mine).

This is why nobody likes you. It isn't because you're bad or because you have silly ideas, it's because you're bad and think your silly ideas are some kind of revelation and you're "thinking outside the box".
    Flaming? I understand the first being an exclusive or, but I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as an exclusive and.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

look guys, you dont HAVE to respond to Firebert. If you like his idea's try them. If not then let him babble on. Is most the idea's from him i read very far fetched? Yes. But i dont flame him for it or even comment on them. Because they dont pertain to me. Simple as that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, finished build makes as much sense as a monkey dressed as Hitler.
    Exaggeration (yours).

You either steal CS and kills, starve your AD carry and neither of you deals the damage they should or you don't do that and you do not provide the necessary support in warding and proper items while doing zero damage due to having no cash.
    Failure of understanding (yours). AP support forgoes AoE support items for selfish AP items instead, no change.

And double top does not force the jungler to babysit(Well, it might in bronze V I guess.), it starves your team of map presence and yields all initiative to the enemies.
    Failure of understanding (yours). Don't think I need to explain this one.

And meta obviously is not enforced by Riot - it is an agreement of all players as a collective, the community. You know, the sort of thing necessary when you can't actually discuss and agree upon any strategy during 30 seconds the first pick has to lock his choice in.
    I've not signed an agreement. However, I wouldn't have a problem with a slightly modified meta such that it avoids dodges, feeders or AFKers, either out of choice or lack of skill in a specific area. LoL's a team game and being able to gel supersedes the meta.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    look guys, you dont HAVE to respond to Firebert. If you like his idea's try them. If not then let him babble on. Is most the idea's from him i read very far fetched? Yes. But i dont flame him for it or even comment on them. Because they dont pertain to me. Simple as that.
    The thing is, forum is a place of discussion. It is a given that any ideas you share will be scrutinized and talked about. And if you post something so wrong it balances between funny and scary... Well, you've seen what happens.

Exaggeration (yours).
    And again, you ignore what's inconvenient. That's it, I'm done, you must be doing this purposely and I'm done getting trolled.
    Failure of understanding (yours). AP support forgoes AoE support items for selfish AP items instead, no change.
    In other words, does zero damage unless the game drags on for some 50-60 minutes(at which point they start noticeably tickling). Even if you don't buy any wards you won't have enough AP on items to be relevant.
    Failure of understanding (yours). Don't think I need to explain this one.
    Oh, but do go ahead. You actually explaining something sensibly would be a first.
    I've not signed an agreement. However, I wouldn't have a problem with a slightly modified meta such that it avoids dodges, feeders or AFKers, either out of choice or lack of skill in a specific area. LoL's a team game and being able to gel supersedes the meta.
    I don't even... What the hell are you trying to say here... Wow.

Anyway, as I said I'm done. I'm not going to pull a Pandragon and put you on ignore, but hell if I am going to get baited any more.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-06-19 at 01:47 AM.

but hell if I am going to get baited any more.
    Yeah right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Yeah right.
    Let me dream.

Deleted
    would pay for a 1920x1080 of the splash

10+ Year Old Account

25MR + Tenacity
    42%AS, 50MR, 25MPen, 42 magic on hit
    700HP, 30AD, slow
    50 Armor, 30MR, selfrevive

Total: 105MR, Tenacity, 82%AS, 25MPen, 95 Armor, 1150HP, 15%LS, 25AD, onhits

As opposed to Zephyr, Ninja Tabi, Mallet, Bulwark, BotRK, Sunfire.

25 AD, 50%AS, 10%MS, 10%CDR, Tenacity
    25 Armor, 10%DR from AA
    700HP, 30AD, slow
    300HP, 30 Armor, 55MR, 10HP5

Total: 55MR, Tenacity, 90%AS, 10%MS, 100 Armor, 1450HP, 15%LS, 50AD, onhits

Difference in builds: -50MR, 8%AS, 10%MS, -25MPen, 5 Armor, 300HP, 25AD. Better against AD-centric teams fearing an AP character. Furor on both, maybe less required on my build due to Zepyhr's MS boost.
    Both of these builds are forgoing a jungle item, which you would have as jungle Shyvana. Your also lacking the gold amount require for such a build, which is incredibly important for the jungle role.

First build (which I don't personally agree with but for comparison reasons): 15,350g
    Your build: 15,950g

Your build is more expensive at the cost of some defensive stats, which are much more important than offensive for Shyv.

Now my build: Ninja Tabi, SotAG, BotRK, Sunfire, Bulwark, Randiuns. Total Gold Spent: 14900g

Mine is the cheapest, provides the most utility (BotRK and Randiuns), and still has enough damage to provide a credible threat. You could even build Merc Treads instead of Tabi and build SotLE for more damage and it's only 200g more, for a total of 15100g. Still cheaper than both previous builds. Using Wriggles instead of a spirit item leaves you also at 15100g, but you lose all the amazing stat bonuses from the spirit stones and a whole build path that saves you a few hundred gold (tabi + SotAG).

Wit's End is a decent item, especially with the changes from this last patch. However, you only need one AS item and BotRK is much better since it gives Shyv the sustain she lacks. If you go Wriggles for sustain you do save more gold since Wit's End is 2400g compared to BotRK's 3200 (so 14300g total), but again, you lose out on the amazing stat efficiency on the Spirit items and the BotRK active to help you stay alive in fights.