10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    finally... back to the real world, thank you for jumping in Axe <3.

Whats the buzz on nunu lately? why has he come back into power? The jungle buff on his consume im guessing? You never get the feeling of nunu just running at you being "scary", but then his snowballs do WTF dmg for some reason and they slow you to near WITHER standpoins. its scary. how the hell did this happen?
    It wasn't so much the extra buffs but the consume damage buff. Jungle Nunu's power is his ability to counter-jungle, which the S3 jungle royally screwed over by making the big monsters stronger (right after his S2 buffs too). Now that he can just walk up and consume things again he's become better at his job, though 600 true damage at rank one is a little much (and is getting nerfed next patch). There is a reason junglers call him Satan.

Deleted
    finally... back to the real world, thank you for jumping in Axe <3.
    Yeah.. all the discussing going about on a forum meant for discus- wait, what?

Whats the buzz on nunu lately? why has he come back into power? The jungle buff on his consume im guessing? You never get the feeling of nunu just running at you being "scary", but then his snowballs do WTF dmg for some reason and they slow you to near WITHER standpoins. its scary. how the hell did this happen?
    He got into power because they shifted all the experience to the big golem/lizard monsters. Before that he wasn't as scary. That's about all, really.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-06-21 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    thatsthejoke.jpg
    And this is why sleep would probably be a good thing. /facepalm

ahhhhh, good to be back in my good swing. Guess i just have to play Gragas mid to carry games.

who counters gragas btw? genuinely dont know. His mobility is rediculas, burst is 1 of the highest out there, and tanky via W.

Mobile champions are good against Gragas. Fizz, Ahri are examples that come to mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    who counters gragas btw? genuinely dont know. His mobility is rediculas, burst is 1 of the highest out there, and tanky via W.
    All I know is that he scares the bejeezus out of me in ARAM when I'm against him.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Fizz. I met one once as Gragas. Got my ass handed to me on a silver platter, to speak of it mildly.

(He reduces your healing, dodges your stuff and has no problems keeping up with your mobility.)

Getting into a Dominion game is hell now with ARAM. Someone leaving select when you just waited for 25 minutes in queue is not fun.

ahhhhh, good to be back in my good swing. Guess i just have to play Gragas mid to carry games.

I've always done well as Evelynn and Kassadin vs. Gragas.

Eve: rush DFG, roflstomp entire game.
    Kassadin: Get Flask for sustain, harass with Q when possible. Play safe till he makes a mistake, then capitalize on it. If he's too much trouble, just roam and own him later in the game.

[EDIT] As for Nunu:
    I really, really, really hate that guy.
    I've never won a ranked game with jungle Nunu on my team. Only seen one play well, but even then it was lackluster compared to most other junglers.
    If lanes need help, he's fairly useless. Sure, speed buff + slow is good and all...
    But why get that when you can get Hecarim with more damage, a speed buff (only usable on self, though) and a amazing initiation spell?
    Or Maokai, who also is 100000x times better at initiating and has AoE damage reduction?
    Or Amumu, who's got more sustained damage, AoE snare (instead of slow) and is great at initiating too.
    What about Xin? He too is better at initiating and has higher damage, although he might be less tanky.
    Same goes for Lee Sin.
    And the list just goes on and on...

I can see Nunu work fine, provided all lanes are able to hold their own. But that's not something you can assume will happen when picking.

It's gotten to a point where I seriously consider banning Nunu, just to prevent my own team from picking him.
    Last edited by Riboe; 2013-06-21 at 01:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Nunu is a beast at counterjungling. Now, in lower elo brackets, often nunu players don't know how to properly counterjungle and countergank, which does make him pretty useless. He's overall not an easy champion to master in the jungle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    But Ninja Tabi and Zephyr give me mobility to chase Rumble while he has his shield up
    Oh you...

-snip-

Don't post memes
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2013-06-21 at 02:35 AM.

why play shy top anyways...

Will be missed ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    why play shy top anyways...
    Her pushing power means that you can try to use it to steer the enemy jungler's attention to you, taking heat off the other lanes.

On another topic, how's buying a Last Whisper on AD bruisers as a 5th or 6th item?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Her pushing power means that you can try to use it to steer the enemy jungler's attention to you, taking heat off the other lanes.

On another topic, how's buying a Last Whisper on AD bruisers as a 5th or 6th item?
    I think it could be considered on some bruisers like J4 if you're already tanky and want to fuck up the enemy adc with your combo, but generally you'll be done with dmg items after a black cleaver, since it helps your adc's dmg aswell (atleast thats what im expiriencing.)

Deleted

It greatly increases the damage you do, especially if you can attack for spikes/longer periods of time. See Zed/AD carries building it as second item. If you are tanky enough anyway, I won't see why not. Do look if they have that much armor though, you might want to get it earlier (or not at all).

Deleted

I always buy it on J4 together with Black Cleaver for massive armor penetration. With 5 stacks of Cleaver and Dragon Strike on the enemy, their Armor is as good as gone, resulting in you doing absurd damage.

Deleted
    I have no choice but to use Revive as 2nd summoner spell, any good candidates @ TP/Revive other than Karthus?
    A proxy farming singed perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    All he does is picking out single lines and sentences he can somehow contradict
    You mean exactly like the people he's responding to?

---------- Post added 2013-06-21 at 08:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Okay, this argument is done. It's spanned enough pages and it's clear to me that neither side will give in. BOTH sides are incredibly stubborn and nitpicking the posts to suit their own arguments, and it's only adding more fuel to the fire.

I'll excuse posts within 2 minutes of this one if they are walls of text (since it was most likely being typed while I write this), but I will start handing out infractions if it continues.
    Second time I've seen a moderator tell us not to have a discussion on a discussion forum.
    It's getting awkward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no choice but to use Revive as 2nd summoner spell, any good candidates @ TP/Revive other than Karthus?
    Hecarim

---------- Post added 2013-06-21 at 08:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    You mean exactly like the people he's responding to?

---------- Post added 2013-06-21 at 08:30 AM ----------

Second time I've seen a moderator tell us not to have a discussion on a discussion forum.
    It's getting awkward.
    Honestly, it wasn't really a discussion, it was "-you are shit! -no, you are shit!" talking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Honestly, it wasn't really a discussion, it was "-you are shit! -no, you are shit!" talking.
    Well, I wouldn't really agree.
    I don't remember seeing Firebert get aggresive or verbally absuing anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.