Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    It's called Blade of the Ruined King.
    but its 1200 more gold.
    I think if wriggles had maybe 10 more AD and 10 more armor, maybe i'd be better and more worth it?
    Last edited by mmoc92d0ab2958; 2013-06-23 at 12:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still not worth it compared to Spirit Stone items. Those are completely broken atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBro View Post
    but its 1200 more gold.
    I think if wriggles had maybe 10 more AD and 10 more armor, maybe i'd be better and more worth it?
    It was in response to Firebert.

But having an item do 100 damage per hit to champions would be ridiculous. Especially early game.

---------- Post added 2013-06-23 at 02:30 PM ----------

EDIT: New sejuani skin announced on LCS stream. Had it muted so didnt hear what was said. Anyone got more info?

Bear Cavalry Sejuani designed for the CiS server launch.

Deleted
    nice find. I hope it will be available for the rest of the world for purchase, right? Sejuani is one of the few champs i've got no skins for (other than traditional) because i dont like the rest, but this one would be INSTANT buy.

Deleted
    nice find. I hope it will be available for the rest of the world for purchase, right? Sejuani is one of the few champs i've got no skins for (other than traditional) because i dont like the rest, but this one would be INSTANT buy.
    Every other has from Servers being launched. No reason this won't.

10+ Year Old Account
    that skin makes me want to buy Sej
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    I like her but I don't like the "bear". :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    that skin makes me want to buy Sej
    Why havent you yet? She is a really fun and, in my humble opinion, a pretty strong jungler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I like her but I don't like the "bear". :/
    I like her and i LOVE the bear!

Deleted
    I like her and i LOVE the bear!
    From looking at the art, the bear isn't bad at all, it's great! I just don't like it being a bear, maybe it's because I can't stop looking at Annie's bear face all over in there and it makes me feel like Sej is a little girl. >-<

I just can't avoid it...

Deleted
    From looking at the art, the bear isn't bad at all, it's great! I just don't like it being a bear, maybe it's because I can't stop looking at Annie's bear face all over in there and it makes me feel like Sej is a little girl. >-<

I just can't avoid it...
    what has been seen, cannot be unseen...
    I guess we have to wait for some videos of the skins before making judgements

Deleted
    what has been seen, cannot be unseen...
    I guess we have to wait for some videos of the skins before making judgements
    True, true!

--

I wasn't saying the skin was bad based on the splash art, no one should since a lot of splash arts aren't even the same as the in game models, which is sad *cough* Black Thorn Morgana *cough*...

Deleted
    True, true!

--

I wasn't saying the skin was bad based on the splash art, no one should since a lot of splash arts aren't even the same as the in game models, which is sad *cough* Black Thorn Morgana *cough*...
    honestly i think blackthorn splash looks like the ingame model.
    quickly starts a solo bot game

WUT? did they change the skin ingame like what they did to the new garen skin? i dont remember her looking like this! Though i havent played her since the skin launch and only had like a game or two

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm. To post a huge ass picture or not....

Naw, I'll just link it.

Deleted
    honestly i think blackthorn splash looks like the ingame model.
    quickly starts a solo bot game

WUT? did they change the skin ingame like what they did to the new garen skin? i dont remember her looking like this! Though i havent played her since the skin launch and only had like a game or two
    Her skin and Vladi's legendary don't have the same colours. Both red on the splash art but in game the former is a brown mixed in with some red(maybe?) while the latter the red from the splash turned grey for the in game model. Just what...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    edit: actually nvm it is a bear in that picture wut why is it a bear
    What was in here before the edit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Hm. To post a huge ass picture or not....

Naw, I'll just link it.
    I know it's a reference to that, I still don't like the bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why havent you yet? She is a really fun and, in my humble opinion, a pretty strong jungler.
    because I don't jungle much, if at all :P, these days I'm aallllllll about ARAM.. is she good in ARAM?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

best thing that happened to me in LoL so far:

I start a game and I notice a little "slow mode" during champion select. From that moment I should have known something was wrong.
    The game loads fully like usual and I start moving to jungle. Everything in slow mode and I have no clue whats going on. I close WoW, restart explorer.exe and ofcourse this did not help. Reboot the system twice, the problem is gone and I load into the game. There I am, lvl 2, while everyone else is like lvl 10. Jungle creeps are too strong and I can't help in fights. Suddenly the enemy Zed says I should farm and just walks past me. Unbelievable, beside the enemy Kayle, the entire enemy team left me alone so I could farm and catch up.
    20 minutes and 200 CS later. Our base is lost but team fights starts. We win 3 team fights in a row. Our team strong enough to win, but zed backdoors our nexus who was still at 20%.

The nicest thing someone in LoL did for me and they were even the enemy.

Was just playing a game with my friend, we were winning pretty hard in ranked. Push inhib, go to kill nexus turrets for the win, and then league drops everyone in the game w/ attempting to reconnect, so relog and the game no longer exists afterwards with nothing in score history for anyone that was in the game.

WTF.
    Last edited by Acry; 2013-06-24 at 01:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    Was just playing a game with my friend, we were winning pretty hard in ranked. Push inhib, go to kill nexus turrets for the win, and then league drops everyone in the game w/ attempting to reconnect, so relog and the game no longer exists afterwards with nothing in score history for anyone that was in the game.

WTF.
    I've had that happen once, but it was right after a patch during season 2. Hasn't ever happened again though.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I've had that happen once, but it was right after a patch during season 2. Hasn't ever happened again though.
    I've had it happen before, but it happened when everyone was having issues. I sat on the forums for about 15min to see if anything popped up, but nobody had the same issue. I looked into it and found this post: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?t=1210048

I don't know if this is what happened but it was too convenient. We literally had just aced them and killing the first nexus tower to win the game.