10+ Year Old Account
    The chat restriction only went out fairly recently. It's entirely possible your friend got those bans before they started doing that.

Deleted
    my friend got atleast two of these bans within this month.

Deleted
    Meh, either way he is gone from the game for now, hopefully he will improve like i did.

after an inspiring video i decided to try out Nunu. Nunu is just Satan incarnate himself. 3 levels higher than the enemy jungler at all times and barely any gold on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gildra View Post
    after an inspiring video i decided to try out Nunu. Nunu is just Satan incarnate himself. 3 levels higher than the enemy jungler at all times and barely any gold on them.
    I had to jungle against Satan my last game. I was Dog. I always caught him trying to steal things and out farmed him. It was hilarious.

I do love Nunu Jungle, but I feel it puts a lot on not only yourself outplaying your opponents, but also your team and the champs they play. Picking Nunu is pretty much having a second support, so you really need that tanky initiator in top lane or at support. Last time I played him the enemy team actually knew what a ward was, so I was the one getting caught counter-jungling. Then we lacked any good initiation and I was the only tanky person on the team, so team fights were a wash.

10+ Year Old Account
    LCS Team Summoner Icons will be available in the Store in 3.9 for 250 RP. 20% of the revenue will go to the team of choice, and the rest of it will go to funding e-sports operations. If only they did this during the Spring Split, would have wanted a Team MRN icon.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering ATN, C9 and GG.... =/

Also, playing Nunu really means your lanes need to hold out. You can remove a jungler from the game, but if a lane just flat out loses hard, it's difficult to turn it around again. Had an Aatrox top vs someone on my team that had never fought him... That didn't end well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Also, playing Nunu really means your lanes need to hold out. You can remove a jungler from the game, but if a lane just flat out loses hard, it's difficult to turn it around again. Had an Aatrox top vs someone on my team that had never fought him... That didn't end well.
    Also, note that the enemy jungler will have the option to either gank lanes like mad when a Nunu is busy counter-jungling, stay in a lane to mooch XP, or do some counter-jungling themselves.

Probably will pick up the CST and VUL icons.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I've started trying out Nunu Jungle. It's incredibly hilarious when you just kill people just by slapping them and throwing snowballs, and they can't fight back because then you just run away.

But yeah, you need your lanes to be good, or they'll really feel the lack of a jungler. Though if you're good enough, you can even outlevel the laners and just chase them away too.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I've started trying out Nunu Jungle. It's incredibly hilarious when you just kill people just by slapping them and throwing snowballs, and they can't fight back because then you just run away.

But yeah, you need your lanes to be good, or they'll really feel the lack of a jungler. Though if you're good enough, you can even outlevel the laners and just chase them away too.
    Nunu is in dire need of a nerf. Those jungle buffs are ridiculous.

I think the biggest thing is that Consume does more damage than Smite does, so you can steal buffs even before the enemy jungler has the chance to Smite them.

They should either nerf Consume's damage or buff Smite to put them in line with each other. Consume is just too crazy atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the biggest thing is that Consume does more damage than Smite does, so you can steal buffs even before the enemy jungler has the chance to Smite them.

They should either nerf Consume's damage or buff Smite to put them in line with each other. Consume is just too crazy atm.
    Consume was nerfed to 500 from 600 on the PBE. I think Smite at level 2 is ~480-490, so it should be easier to deal with a Nunu at the early levels. Later on your still screwed if he levels Q first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    LCS Team Summoner Icons will be available in the Store in 3.9 for 250 RP. 20% of the revenue will go to the team of choice, and the rest of it will go to funding e-sports operations. If only they did this during the Spring Split, would have wanted a Team MRN icon.
    I think they should've added them for IP too(like 500-1k per icon). Yeah you will "support" team you like buying that icon and stuff, but I don't know if a lot of people will get interested spending RP on them.
    As for myself, I'm thinking about Crs and C9 ones, but still can't decide.

Knowing myself, I'll probably end up getting EG, NiP and ATN, and never use any of them(Santa Nashor too stronk)

I just wish they'd finally do the official announcement for the ultimate skin, so I can stop pretending it might be for Lee Sin(or not for Udyr, at least).
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Consume was nerfed to 500 from 600 on the PBE. I think Smite at level 2 is ~480-490, so it should be easier to deal with a Nunu at the early levels. Later on your still screwed if he levels Q first.
    Yeah, I still don't think it's enough. It's not really gonna hinder him that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I still don't think it's enough. It's not really gonna hinder him that much.
    Well it gives you a chance at early levels. As it is now you have no chance unless the Nunu fails hard. With that change you can plan ahead to burst the target that last 20 or so HP to prevent the steal.

Of course, there is still the issue of him also having smite, but unless your on a slow jungler you should beat him there and push him off or burn it down before he can steal it. While annoying, a level 2 Nunu can't duel anyone, nor does he have BB to run away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    490 @ lvl 1

Making it 500 will do. The 10 health won't make a difference.

Deleted
    Consume, like Nomnom, has a short cast time whereas smite is instant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    (Santa Nashor too stronk)
    It's the best there is!

Tried AD jungle yi yesterday to check how well he works with the new jungle and it's amazing.

You will outlevel your solo lanes just by farming the jungle and looking for a gank / counterjungle. If you can rush that level6 it's amazing. Ok I've hot to be honest... fed AD yi always is amazing. I'd have to play a "normal" game to being able to rate it realistically :/