10+ Year Old Account

Pls Riot, that skin for us!
    Nice prize for the art contest, 20 people with rare old skins. Wish I was arty.

All these FOTM Udyr's is just a fun time.
    Watching them fail is so much fun. It will be even worse when the skins finally out.
    But Ashe, Blue Ez, and heaps of other slow champs, COME AT HIM!
    Keen for the fail.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Why people use MS quints on Ryze?
    People do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Is it worth to get both Muramana and seraphs?
    It's not. Doing that will just delay your build and it's unnecessary. Also, you can't have both items evolved, only one of them can evolve I believe if you have both I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    People do this?

It's not. Doing that will just delay your build and it's unnecessary. Also, you can't have both items evolved, only one of them can evolve I believe if you have both I believe.
    yea, it's actually what I see most ryzes do. I think it's because of the short range on him so running really fast + teleport helps alot. I've been ran down by ryzes and its painful because you can't get away ><

on other topic, since I've gotten to gold 1 it feels like I've hit a wall of either my teams getting worse, me getting worse, or really bad luck. Been demoted once now and can't raise up through g1 and can hardly even win a game.. Was winning nearly every game up through G5->G1, and raising a division every day. Donno what happened. I really want to be plat already Doesn't help I've gotten 2 of these since G1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mESw4w_IrA8
    Last edited by Acry; 2013-07-01 at 11:20 PM.

Deleted
    Both can evolve. I don't play a lot of Ryze, but the Muramana passive on top of all the mana from RoA/Seraph/Muramana sounds quite powerful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    If only we could get Phreak and co to cast this moment!

Morello has stated that changes will be made to deter the 2v1 laning that's seen often in competitive play. Not sure how it would work in the case of 2v1s for low level games due to a duo top and a jungler on the other team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    All these FOTM Udyr's is just a fun time.
    Watching them fail is so much fun. It will be even worse when the skins finally out.
    But Ashe, Blue Ez, and heaps of other slow champs, COME AT HIM!
    Keen for the fail.
    I can't wait to bust out Karma to show those Urrdurrs who's boss. And everyone laughs at the Karma pick, and Karma proceeds to bite them back in the ass. Trust me, she'll be THE counter pick to Urrdurr.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-07-01 at 11:47 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I can't wait to bust out Karma to show those Urrdurrs who's boss. And everyone laughs at the Karma pick, and Karma proceeds to bite them back in the ass. Trust me, she'll be THE counter pick to Urrdurr.
    I've tried heimer. Works great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Everyone hating so hard on Udyr, leave the poor guy alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    People do this?

Both can evolve, but they only stack one at a time. It would be better off to buy one early, then the second once it is fully charged. Your not entirely wrong thoug since getting both back to back would delay your build.

I love udyr what are you guys talking about
    Try out new l2plol! http://l2plol.com
    Ask questions to players and get feedback from your peers!

Why do I get 130-160 ping sometimes in ranked/normal games, but when I join a custom game straight afterwards to see if my ping is ok to keep playing I have my normal ping (73-89). This game hates me. It mostly happens when I play Draven, or (insert champion with skillshots here) sigh

edit: Join another ranked game on another account in scare of my ping being wonked up again - guess what 160 ping for no reason again! Custom games must be hosted on other servers...
    Last edited by Acry; 2013-07-02 at 01:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I've tried heimer. Works great.
    How would Heimer counter Udyr? I know he can grenade stun and he can rocket harass, but how would he kite aside from using rockets + Rylai's and ult for turrets?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    How would Heimer counter Udyr? I know he can grenade stun and he can rocket harass, but how would he kite aside from using rockets + Rylai's and ult for turrets?
    You don't need to kite when you have a blind. He won't proc his tiger attack on you when blinded thus giving you and your turrets free 3 seconds of raping his ass. Usually that's enough for him to die.
    Ult helps a lot if he survives initial burst and you have to kite to wait for second round of rockets.
    It's not about kiting, it's about having more damage output from than he is if you plant your turrets under your feet when he engages on you (they have haste steroid when placed)
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    You don't need to kite when you have a blind. He won't proc his tiger attack on you when blinded thus giving you and your turrets free 3 seconds of raping his ass. Usually that's enough for him to die.
    Ult helps a lot if he survives initial burst and you have to kite to wait for second round of rockets.
    It's not about kiting, it's about having more damage output from than he is if you plant your turrets under your feet when he engages on you (they have haste steroid when placed)
    Until it's a Pheonix Udyr who cares not about your silly blind because his damage is spell based.

Also, this is Udyr we are talking about. With enough items and a rank 5 turtle he is damn hard to kill, as Tiger or Pheonix. Kiting is really the only way to beat him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Until it's a Pheonix Udyr who cares not about your silly blind because his damage is spell based.

Also, this is Udyr we are talking about. With enough items and a rank 5 turtle he is damn hard to kill, as Tiger or Pheonix. Kiting is really the only way to beat him.
    Iirc, i was playing normal game as Heimer top against xin. Enemy Udyr tried to gank me only two times, but i managed to bring him down to dangerous level of HP (without even meleeing him, i spotted him walking from bush, and i started dropping turrets behind me and running around them spamming rockets) and he disengaged, second time he come to my lane, Xin charged me as soon as i got stunned (again, Udyr had ~70% health at point when he made it to melee), after stun i blinded/stunned them, dropped 1 more turret used ult, rockets, barrier and tanked them to death. I'm going to try more Heimer top games, but i'm really afraid of Teemo/Jayce/Rene picks, because they don't care about blind =(

Well, Udyr don't rank up turtle first, so it's a little late for ganks when turtle is maxed out.

I haven't seen any phoenix Udyrs in a long time. After Tiger buff everyone runs tiger. I tried phoenix and i enjoy it more than tiger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3615862

One of Heimerdinger's possible changes being shown.
    I remember some weird ass trailer for 1v1 / 2v2 map (lava themed) and there was a Heimer with 3 turrets deployed and there was little blue crosses flying around turrets (like when twitch passive stacks, but blue) and turrets shoot blue long-ranged shots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post

Yeah, super fast, fucks you, emotionally traumatizes you, and he's a bear man... Which leads me to the conclusion that he is none other than... MANBEARPIG!
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    Why do I get 130-160 ping sometimes in ranked/normal games, but when I join a custom game straight afterwards to see if my ping is ok to keep playing I have my normal ping (73-89). This game hates me. It mostly happens when I play Draven, or (insert champion with skillshots here) sigh

edit: Join another ranked game on another account in scare of my ping being wonked up again - guess what 160 ping for no reason again! Custom games must be hosted on other servers...
    happens everytime -_- except im sitting at 230ping on ranked 180 for custom /shakefist
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    You can have both.
    They won't evolve at the same time though, so you'll have to stack tear twice.
    Ah, none of the other replies said this so I was confused when the second one would evolve.

When I tried it, it didn't evolve, the second one, seems like I didn't reach 1k mana on it but I couldn't see how much I had so I just figured I couldn't evolve it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not that hot anymore since the change on Muramana to physical damage.

Just stack Rod of the Ages instead.

//edit:

I believe it was Xypherous who recently commented on Heimerdinger. Heimerdinger already murders melee in his nerfed state. He's all about "want to fight me? fine, but do it here, on top of my turrets", which melee have no way of avoiding. Blind + unavoidable missile spam = /sadmelee.

Deleted
    Turrets now shut down after 3 seconds if Heimerdinger isn’t within 1200 range of them
    RIP in peace, jungle Heimer.