Deleted
    I won my first ranked game!

I played with 9 others in placement matches, 8 of them had less than 150 wins in normal.
    All had MORE losses than wins in normal.

I have 557 to 470.

The difference was very large. The champion select was otherwordly at first (i line garen top). After I got that guy twice, I decided to wait a little, which I'm glad for. I then god people who cooperated, we worked out our picks (I went Zac jungle), and off we go!

I was very surprised with the cooperation we had though. No real flaming other than in a misunderstanding, and I managed to convince them to keep buying (and using) wards, and I think I even managed to convince them wards win games They had a (fed) Fiddle mid, so an ult from him where we could'nt see it would've ruined us. We saw him waiting in a bush, I engaged on him, team followed nicely, and our first ace came in, victory shortly followed.
    I had a Leona who is now 4-0 with Leona, even though he has an abysmal score, everytime he engaged (and if he could, even on 10 hp, damned he did!) I just followed up and ulted. Their Graves went Legendary eventually (you can guess why), but my Trist was also pretty fed so we could still win teamfights.

Top lane was ours, neither jungler put any real pressure on it (I got 2 kills, but only really late) - Renekton vs Zed.
    Mid lane was theirs, our Lissandra vs their Fiddle (I got 2-3 kills there, and a level 2 gank put Fiddle far behind) - Lissandra vs Fiddle.
    Botlane was theirs, most jungle attention went here, trist/leona vs graves/janna.
    I jungled against Nasus. He got Fb, I had a rough start, but after that I went on a rampage.

What I saw:
    1: No one wards.
    2: At 10 minutes, not one lane had over 40 cs.
    3: Ganks... ganks everywhere (and stupid chasing).
    4: Good communication, but 0 focus on objectives (their Nasus should've soloed Dragon on 6, it was never warded).
    5: No coordination in teamfights, I'm glad I picked an engage champion with CC.

It didn't help my anxiety to continue I came from silver on EUNE (10 placement), so I'm probably somewhere lower Bronze now.

A couple of new bundles are up(at least on EUW)
    Elise, Xin Zhao, Zac, Nasus, Shyvana. No skins. 25% discount.
    Gragas, Urgot, Malphite, Cho'gath, Kog'maw. Scuba Gragas, Giant Enemy Crabgot, Coral Reef Malphite, Loch Ness Cho'gath, Deep Sea Kog'maw. 50% discount.
    Nidalee, Gangplank, Nunu, Warwick, Ezreal. Headhunter Nidalee, Spooky Gangplank, Grungy Nunu, Firefang Warwick, Frosted Ezreal. 50% discount.
    Jarvan IV, Vi, Darius. Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV, Neon Vi, Woad King Darius. 30% discount.

The last 2 each have 1 skin I want(Headhunter Nidalee and Woad King Darius), but I don't want(either because I don't like the skin or because I have a skin/multiple skins for that champion already) the rest of the bundles. Won't be getting any of them this time around.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Tempted by the one with Headhunter Nidalee, but since that's the only one I'd actually buy even if it was on sale at 50% I'm going to hold off.. for now.. might change my mind :P

Deleted
    So, I'm trying to get RP from the mobile payment but it's not working. I'm not receiving any message where I will then type Pay and send to them to confirm the pay.

Anyone else having any issues?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    So, I'm trying to get RP from the mobile payment but it's not working. I'm not receiving any message where I will then type Pay and send to them to confirm the pay.

Anyone else having any issues?
    Never bought with mobile before since it's so much more expensive

that moment when you only have 10 champs to go and you have them all

- - - Updated - - -

pisses me off when i play a normal and i get teamed with other people who have about the same wins as me i'm at 1100+

and still they somehow haven't learnt anything at all from all those games, they play like they should be lvl 20
    building totally wrong builds, not tanking even though their build and champ just screams tank

just how is it possible..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    Never bought with mobile before since it's so much more expensive

that moment when you only have 10 champs to go and you have them all

- - - Updated - - -

pisses me off when i play a normal and i get teamed with other people who have about the same wins as me i'm at 1100+

and still they somehow haven't learnt anything at all from all those games, they play like they should be lvl 20
    building totally wrong builds, not tanking even though their build and champ just screams tank

just how is it possible..
    Today i played support galio, maxed W first, got flamed by enemy missfortune for "being OP piece of shit that bulwark makes ez immune to damage fuck you". Some people don't learn anything from this game
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

So, while continuously practicing Karthus, I faced a Katarina mid. How does Karthus avoid getting demolished by said Katarina? I stood at my turret and she warped to me, ran out. Warped to me, ran out. Warped to me, ran out. Over and over and over until I finally died. I was running flash exhaust and before I saw she picked the warp thing up, she caught me with it twice and I exhausted the first one to get away then flashed the second. After 2 deaths, I swapped top lane with our Yi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    So, while continuously practicing Karthus, I faced a Katarina mid. How does Karthus avoid getting demolished by said Katarina? I stood at my turret and she warped to me, ran out. Warped to me, ran out. Warped to me, ran out. Over and over and over until I finally died. I was running flash exhaust and before I saw she picked the warp thing up, she caught me with it twice and I exhausted the first one to get away then flashed the second. After 2 deaths, I swapped top lane with our Yi.
    Poop at the ground beneath you and damage her as she lands shunpo on you. You can't do much against her, because if she will harras you enogh, then finish you off with another combo, she will just get away from your passive with another shunpo due to getting reset on it after your death.
    Have more sustain than you usually do.
    Be very careful with pushing lane
    Punish her for overextending (you have to make her to waste daggers on farm, i.e. use your attacks and Q to damage her as she approaches minions to get last hit)
    Wait for ganks, don't take risks because she can snowball if you will fail.
    On the bright side, you can get level 5, then push lane while harassing her to get level 6 earlier (and maybe take couple of Wraiths), and finish her off with your ult (I remember burning akali down to ~200 health, she was level 5, i recalled home, bought AP book and wand and casted ult finishing her off)
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Turn on your AoE and drop a wall. Bam, free damage. You can also farm from really far away with Q so when you see her come in just back off a bit under your turret so she takes even more damage from turret shots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forecaster Janna will be the next upcoming Legendary Skin. And once again, Rumble and Viktor are left to cry in a corner.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    That skin looks fun as hell
    most legendarys just looks cool in some way but this is way different, going to throw money at it

Deleted
    wow

Can't believe Janna is getting a legendary skin. Rofl

Janna has always been my favourite support. I'm definitely getting this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I already have Frost Queen too argh D:
    I was planning on getting that one when it got on sale but thank god it hasn't been yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    And once again, Rumble and Viktor are left to cry in a corner.
    At least they already have additional skins. Unlike, say, Zyra.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    At least they already have additional skins. Unlike, say, Zyra.
    Syndra would be even worse off in that regard. At least Zyra has a decent win rate, while Syndra's is near the bottom due to how difficult her kit is to utilize effectively.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

So I picked up Udyr and started jungling with him and enjoy it a lot. Only thing is though I'm looking for a good guide for him, I just don't know which one would be good? I'm running a phoenix build and works well but I don't do a whole lot of damage for ganks. Anyone have some recommendations?

Forecaster Janna will be the next upcoming Legendary Skin. And once again, Rumble and Viktor are left to cry in a corner.
    mother of winds...... i want that skin!!! i dont play janna as often but that skin looks really REALLY good
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Finally a 'fun' legendary skin!

So many serious/futuristic legendaries lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Rumble will be getting a skin outside of ultimate unless he gets a visual rework. Iron Stylus has talked a bunch about how terrible Rumble's model is for making skins. Victor might suffer from the same issue LB does, it's just a costume change. I have no idea where they would go for a new skin on him. Being incredibly underplayed doesn't help either.

its been like 1 years and still no diana, zyra 3rd skin......

s2 gold janna > ultimate anyways, less people has it.

Will be missed ~