Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    One way to deal with a good Nami is to go for the Nami instead of the ADC. Zenith+Stun Nami and Exhaust the enemy ADC and you should survive and win the trade/get a kill if your ADC follows up. After 6 Nami should prolly die in Zenith+Q stun + Ult stun combo before she can even do anything.

But as you said, it's mostly about the players, not the champions. Though champions counters and whatnot do play a pivotal role when the skill is roughly equal!

Bottom line is, I just really like Leona <3

God damn it was 1 hit away from my first pentakill in ranked >_< Damn pick a card was on cd, aswell as wild cards. Could have flashed and ignited the yorick for the penta, but i am a dumb man

Was a very weird game though. Was pretty much 4v5 the whole match, since our evelyn jungle dc'd at the start. I was against an AP draven mid (?). He was 100% trolling i think, but oh well, i take a free win. Riven + twisted fate is crazy aoe damage though.

Deleted
    Any EUNE bros can want to duoqeueu with me, i'm silver 1 at 70 points, i think 1 or 2 games with someone who is plat/diamond would get me into promotion?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Shen and Elise jungle... That's all I have to say.

They are OP.
    Elise isn't OP, but still strong.

Shen is such a "meh" jungler. The best way to play Shen is to farm your ass of toplane and be able to split push against anyone 1 v 1.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Any EUNE bros can want to duoqeueu with me, i'm silver 1 at 70 points, i think 1 or 2 games with someone who is plat/diamond would get me into promotion?
    Playing with Diamond gives you less LP, not more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Playing with Diamond gives you less LP, not more.
    I guess he needs a Diamond to win xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SToneGolemmm View Post
    I guess he needs a Diamond to win xD
    Only thing that'll happen is that your weakest player gets matched against the Diamond player in the other team and totally destroyed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, you're far better off trying to find a stronger-than-average player within your own league to duo with.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    I wouldnt fight Fizz with Ahri unless you're really ahead.

Ahri is a fairly safe mid-champ especially after 6. IMO you should just farm and save your ult for "oh-shit-situations". And maybe try get a kill on the damn fish if your jungler comes to gank. Just dont feed him which should be easy as Ahri. Maybe harass him a bit with Q+E but that's about it...

And make sure that damn fish cant roam around. And if he does make sure you follow and that the other's know he might be coming. Just dont let him get fed, ever.

EDIT: I might just be a bit paranoid and and extra cautious but I've had some pretty damn bad experiences with the damn fish so I'm terrified of him, haha.
    I realize this is a few pages behind, but I played a game as Ahri against Fizz yesterday and think I can safely say its a good matchup for the Ahri. With good timing, you can actually taunt Fizz during his dash move. I did this to the Fizz when he tried to all in me at level 2/3 under tower for FB. Your ult can be used to dodge his and chase him when he tries to troll pole away.

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Shen and Elise jungle... That's all I have to say.

They are OP.
    Jungle Shen used to be okay, then his passive got nerfed and he became unbearably slow. IMO, not worth it and if you are gonna play Shen, take him top lane. I just ban Elise. Not because her jungle is OP, but because top Elise is really frustrating to lane against.

http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

There. Now you've got shit to do between matches and during queues
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post

Oh god, why....WHY did I click on that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Oh god, why....WHY did I click on that?
    I just got to 500 and was like WHY AM I DOING THIS.

10+ Year Old Account
    You clearly haven't been a moderator for long enough yet, Shammy. Otherwise you'd recognise a bad link from miles away! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You clearly haven't been a moderator for long enough yet, Shammy. Otherwise you'd recognise a bad link from miles away! ;D
    bad link? Its only bad if you hate wasting time on a mindless grind, that feels oddly rewarding.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post

A friend linked me that... now everybody in that Skype conversation is addicted to it. It's great. 130k CPS on my desktop, 120k on my laptop. I love stupid timewaster games.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

ShadoKitteh on euw, I was NinjaKitteh on NA until I was finally able to transfer.

lately i've been using lolnexus and quickfind.kassad.in to find out who you're playing against (shows who's premade and stuff) very handy

Quote Originally Posted by ShadoKitteh View Post
    ShadoKitteh on euw, I was NinjaKitteh on NA until I was finally able to transfer.

lately i've been using lolnexus and quickfind.kassad.in to find out who you're playing against (shows who's premade and stuff) very handy
    If you want even more information and a faster/more convenient way of doing it, take a look at LSI - LoL Summoner Information. I've been using it for a long time and all of my friends are using it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadoKitteh View Post

Yes, those sites are good for getting some quick stats and other info on your opponents and team mates.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I hate you I've been on this for like two hours now
    I've been on it for 6 or 8 hours, and im gonna let it stay for the whole night, so in about 8 hours tomorrow morning i'll have 430 billion (approx)

"Your cookies are rewriting the fundamental laws of the universe."

One more addict here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Jungle Shen used to be okay, then his passive got nerfed and he became unbearably slow. IMO, not worth it and if you are gonna play Shen, take him top lane. I just ban Elise. Not because her jungle is OP, but because top Elise is really frustrating to lane against.
    Well it depends who Shen is going against, honestly I just rush a Giant's Belt, you can say it's stupid but I've tried many different early builds with him and the best way to get Shen going in the jungle is to rush health. Shen I believe it better in the jungle in certain circumstances because he doesn't have to leave a lane like he might top to use his ultimate therefore in certain comps that can actually be very beneficial. Not just that but his ganks, they are very good, I'd argue they are some of the best in the game from my experience.
    Hey everyone