My only "problem" with skins is that i tend to buy them a lot while drunk, and immediatly regret it in the morning. Desperado Cassiopeia and Augmented Singed are the first ones that come to mind, that i've bought.

So guys, i just got into Silver 1, started from Bronze 5 because i hadn't played ranked or LoL for that matter for ages. Now, first match i got a victory, but only 3 lp. If this continues i need about 34 wins in a row just to get to promo?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    So guys, i just got into Silver 1, started from Bronze 5 because i hadn't played ranked or LoL for that matter for ages. Now, first match i got a victory, but only 3 lp. If this continues i need about 34 wins in a row just to get to promo?
    I'm in the same position bro, at 59 points atm, big grind is ahead of you. GL.

Your MMR is low to the point that you are getting clamped. You have to play enough matches to raise your MMR to get out by just playing more matches. For some people it is so bad that they get 0 LP per match for a stint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernii View Post
    Your MMR is low to the point that you are getting clamped. You have to play enough matches to raise your MMR to get out by just playing more matches. For some people it is so bad that they get 0 LP per match for a stint.
    Also note that clamping gets more aggressive in the Division Is, it's done to make sure you don't accidentally go up to a Division beyond your skill level because of a streak of lucky wins.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-09-10 at 03:07 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Well, by my estimation i will get to promotion series after 50 games... Oh well, everything for Elise!

Deleted
    Well, by my estimation i will get to promotion series after 50 games... Oh well, everything for Elise!
    If you just keep playing you will start getting more points as your mmr will normalize.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    Just had this pop up on my FB feed, for anyone who hasn't seen it it's amazing..
    Dayum, that's just amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    Just had this pop up on my FB feed, for anyone who hasn't seen it it's amazing..
    Oh man that is one sexy ass looking end result. Wonder if he thought about doing Kayle's.. I love Kayles sword.

Btw guys, any news or info regarding a limited S3 skin release (S2 Championship Riven)?

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post

You could have done something worthwhile with that money... like stopping world hunger or some shit. If I'm gonna say $5 = 1 skin, you spent ~$500 on skins.

May god have mercy on your soul.

Only skin I'd consider buying right now is Blackfrost Anivia or Nunu Bot.
    It's peoples money they can spend it how they like. It's not like it's your money they are spending and you can tell them how to spend it. Have you donated money for the kids? I know I have.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Jeleh;22344777]Just had this pop up on my FB feed, for anyone who hasn't seen it it's amazing..

[video=youtube;yEwne-IEG9s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEwne-IEG9s[video][QUOTE]
    I wonder how much it would cost to get something made like that or as someone said like Kayles sword. Must have been a lot of man hours to craft such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Why are you posting on MMOC instead of volunteering for the Red Cross.
    It's just that I can't fathom dropping hundreds of dollars on video games, let alone cosmetic stuff. Ignore my 4 years playing WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    Btw guys, any news or info regarding a limited S3 skin release (S2 Championship Riven)?
    You mean this?

It's just that I can't fathom dropping hundreds of dollars on video games, let alone cosmetic stuff. Ignore my 4 years playing WoW.
    To each his own, I suppose. I won't be having any kids. I will (read: should) get a decent paying job. When I go out, I tend to favor activities where I don't need to spend much money. Maybe there are others out there who would think it's silly to spend hundreds of dollars on cosmetics because they've got other things to spend their money on. For others, it's a pretty sound investment.
    Last edited by lopk; 2013-09-10 at 04:23 AM.

he means end of season skin sale
    thats what riven came from

Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    he means end of season skin sale
    thats what riven came from
    Ah, my bad!

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing free in this world. You play a game and you buy skins not to just get a cosmetic stuff, but you also help them (riots) improve their game by giving them money. You sound like a guy who never buys games but download cracked games and laughs at people who spends their money (other people spending money is good for you by the way. They pay for a free game, so you can play it for free, see? Playing for free is good, but working for free is not, Riots needs this "donate" money to increase their income to get hardware, decent people in their dev teams and such).
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    All hobbies can become expensive if you choose to put in the dollars for it.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    As far as Skins (or Champs) go I usually chip in around 10-20 euros a month for some RP... It doesnt feel as bad as I've been paying for subs for different games for ages now :P It's kind of my own way of "subscribing" for League.

Though I've been mainly buying champions that were on sale with that RP. So far I've only got 2 skins in total... 1 for Zac and 1 for Leona :P I'll buy some more once I got all the champions I'm interested in.

Is it just me or do i get some BIG random font appearing during games -_-

i know ppl have BIG fonts on their message of the day thing, which must be affecting on my actual games dunno why

- - - Updated - - -

You could have done something worthwhile with that money... like stopping world hunger or some shit. If I'm gonna say $5 = 1 skin, you spent ~$500 on skins.

May god have mercy on your soul.

Only skin I'd consider buying right now is Blackfrost Anivia or Nunu Bot.
    wat......i lold at stopping world hunger lol

dont bother with other people's money its theirs not yours zzzzz
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ignore my 4 years playing WoW.
    I'll ignore the fact you just might've bought a sparkly pony.

At a very cheap rate of $10/month you'd have paid $480 for WoW. This does not include purchasing the boxed version of Vanilla, TBC, Wrath, Cataclysm or Pandaria. You have nothing to show for it. Welcome to reality.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2013-09-10 at 08:40 AM.