Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    I hate the fact that people report for "begging for honor", "called my friend bad" or "saying easy at the end of the game".

I report for easy if it's my team winning or losing. Simply because it doesn't hurt to have a bit of humility and it's just being a douche when you may have won/lost because one guy on the other team had a bad game/first time in a role or champ.

Show a bit of class when you win. I just won my last game as a 15/1 lucian we absolutely crushed bot leona was lvl 6 at 20 mins and every other lane was beaten. I didn't even gloat said GG wp and lef it at that.

Deleted
    The only time I say easy is when I win 4v5. That just means it really is easy. [On the side of 4 and still winning]

Deleted
    The only time I say easy is when I win 4v5. That just means it really is easy. [On the side of 4 and still winning]
    Yeah but that's just unnecessary. They don't need someone to tell them that. It's pretty obvious 5v4 are usually easy games.

But meh. The worst are those that say easy after the game went on for 30 + mins in a 5v4 and were having a hard time winning it. Now that is hilarious and uncalled for. :p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah but that's just unnecessary. They don't need someone to tell them that. It's pretty obvious 5v4 are usually easy games.

But meh. The worst are those that say easy after the game went on for 30 + mins in a 5v4 and were having a hard time winning it. Now that is hilarious and uncalled for. :p
    I say easy when I'm on the side of 4 people winning... So no it's not obvious

Deleted
    I say easy when I'm on the side of 4 people winning... So no it's not obvious
    Well, you said "I say easy is when I win 4v5" so I assumed you were on the team with 5 players including you.

Imo, that's just as bad then. You being in a 4 and saying easy when you win is also bad. You're just downgrading the other people for no reason.

Edit: I missed the "[On the side of 4 and still winning]" majad pls
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-09-11 at 02:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well, you said "I say easy is when I win 4v5" so I assumed you were on the team with 5 players including you.

Imo, that's just as bad then. You being in a 4 and saying easy when you win is also bad. You're just downgrading the other people for no reason.
    I think that when one of the teams has 1 less player and the other team wins, that team REALLY needs to step up their game. Do you think c9 would beat TSM if they had 1 less player? I don't think so.

Deleted
    It's kinda humiliating and sad when you are with 5 and lose to a team with an afker. On top of that, the enemy team then rubs it in... so nice...

15+ Year Old Account
    I think that when one of the teams has 1 less player and the other team wins, that team REALLY needs to step up their game. Do you think c9 would beat TSM if they had 1 less player? I don't think so.
    Doesn't mean you need to say "EZ" to them. There's no reason for it. I'm sure that atleast one person on that team knows they could've played better and won a game that should've been in their favour. Rubbing salt in someone's wounds rarely service a purpose beyond adding more pain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    I just found my ticket to Gold V....

Zyra support. Come at me. Stomping bottom-lane has never been so easy
    Then people get touchy and want to report you because you rape their bot lane harder then your ADC. -.-*

Deleted
    When I lose as 5 vs 4 I just laugh at how bad my team is, what should I care when someone from the other team says "easy"?
    I think people have the right to laugh at how bad other people are, just like how people laugh at Bronze V plays or Reginald's TF.
    Some people just get way too butthurt over these things.

15+ Year Old Account
    When I lose as 5 vs 4 I just laugh at how bad my team is, what should I care when someone from the other team says "easy"?
    I think people have the right to laugh at how bad other people are, just like how people laugh at Bronze V plays or Reginald's TF.
    And, imo, some people just don't care/respect others enough to not laugh at them in their face. Laugh at others for being bad,, but imo there's no reason to do it TO THEM. Especially when they may already be feeling terrible about it. Again, no reason to rub salt in another's wounds. Same reason why when I get upset at someone for poor play I don't type it out in chat, I yell at my monitor instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Full build regularly at 25 minutes? Sorry, but I call BS. Are you Froggen hitting 300 cs at that point?
    Regularly, 30 minutes. If my aggressive play works, 25 easily. I play super aggressive on Karthus and I'm always top CS for both teams (usually at least 160 by 25 minutes, sometimes closer to 200)

Last game, I timed my buys. I was losing pretty heavily on trades to a talon, but I picked up some off-lane requiem kills. I had RoA at 14 minutes, Deathcap at 20, AA staff at 24, zhonya's at 26 (got literally a triple and a quadra in that time), boots upgrade at 29 and void at 32. By the time I had void staff, I was 1v5ing easily.

I ended the 41 minute loss with 257 CS, 22 of my team's 30 kills, 12 deaths and 6 assists.

I don't really know if the kda is a good number to have. Yeah, I die a ton, but a lot of it is me seeing a gank, knowing I could escape, but deciding to 1v2 and, if not getting both with my requiem, getting at least 1 with lay wastes.
    Last edited by Drikkink; 2013-09-11 at 03:40 PM.

Deleted
    It's called being polite. Saying 'easy' to downgrade your opponents is just plain bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    (got literally a triple and a quadra in that time)
    Could you explain to me how you get a figurative triple and quadra?*

--

Re: Easy - I don't get why people bother. It's more effort to type it than to just let it be. 9 times out of 10 it's also the complete and utter duncehat that got carried by the rest of the team that goes 'gg easy'. Sure, he's 2/13/5 but the game was easy.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2013-09-11 at 04:03 PM. Reason: //edit: * Sorry, but that sort of stuff is just a pet peeve of mine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    agreed
    10 char
    You agree with Zelly? Or you agree with others that saying 'gg easy' is disrespectful?

Was that post really necessary or do you want to reach 500 post count that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    You agree with Zelly? Or you agree with others that saying 'gg easy' is disrespectful?

Was that post really necessary or do you want to reach 500 post count that bad?
    zelly, my quote reply didnt go through :_(

- - - Updated - - -

dont really care bout my post count... tyvm

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Re: Easy - I don't get why people bother. It's more effort to type it than to just let it be.
    People go out of their way to make others feel bad and miserable about themselves. It's sadly just how the Internet is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    It's sadly just how the Internet life is.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Could you explain to me how you get a figurative triple and quadra?*

--

Re: Easy - I don't get why people bother. It's more effort to type it than to just let it be. 9 times out of 10 it's also the complete and utter duncehat that got carried by the rest of the team that goes 'gg easy'. Sure, he's 2/13/5 but the game was easy.
    "Hey I was doing so much damage I could have gotten a triple and a quadra". At least I used the word "literally" correctly.