Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I find it meh to be honest, since I'm of the firm belief you should be able to play all roles at least decently.
    I don't see how you can find it "meh"? After that I don't have to watch those darn "I MID I MID DONT CARE WHO PICKS FIRST" -dudes anymore and can queue to the role I really want to play at that moment. This is the best thing riot has announced in a long while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Tell that to the guy who got to challenger when he could only play 1 champion.

It's not exactly surprising that people don't enjoy certain roles.
    I don't think a person is worthy of being in challenger just by getting there with one champion only but that's me.

Also, I said play decently, not pro. So a person who has map awareness, mechanical skills, yadda yadda yadda should be able to play all roles decently obviously, which is something I wish everyone would strive for.

I just think this system will be bad for my belief, for new players and players that aren't that great but that's just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlew View Post
    I don't see how you can find it "meh"? After that I don't have to watch those darn "I MID I MID DONT CARE WHO PICKS FIRST" -dudes anymore and can queue to the role I really want to play at that moment. This is the best thing riot has announced in a long while.
    I rarely, if ever, get any of those people when I play.

So that's not an issue and I honestly doubt people get that many 'mid or feed' unless you're in bronze or low silver.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not against this new system. I just think it's meh but not bad to the point of 'no, I don't want this. I want it removed'.

Edit: I'm well are of the pros of this. I guess it's just too early for me to see if the cons/pros outwit the pros/cons, respectively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    And then we'll see more people locking the Support role, only to use Nidalee. Or Teemo. Or even worse, Fiora, if Riot doesn't implement pick restrictions.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-10-15 at 08:57 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    And then we'll see more people locking the Support role, only to use Nidalee.
    Or people who chose a role then go to another lane.

:p :p :p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Also, I said play decently, not pro. So a person who has map awareness, mechanical skills, yadda yadda yadda should be able to play all roles decently obviously, which is something I wish everyone would strive for.
    I saw Alex Ich play support Thresh earlier (and support Fiddlesticks). Let's just say there's a reason he's not supporting in Gambit Gaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I saw Alex Ich play support Thresh earlier (and support Fiddlesticks). Let's just say there's a reason he's not supporting in Gambit Gaming.
    Also, see Chauster's jungling performance in the S3 Spring Split.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    And then we'll see more people locking the Support role, only to use Nidalee. Or Teemo. Or even worse, Fiora, if Riot doesn't implement pick restrictions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyte
    As a leader of a group in Team Builder, you'll then be presented with players that want to play one of the roles/positions on your team, and you'll get to see the Champion they want to play and get to accept/decline them from your group.
    ---Source
    There's no need to have pick restrictions if you're leader, but all this does is incentivise everyone to be a leader.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    This Vi skin, I MUST HAVE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    New Vi skin is exactly like an old fanart of her.

What's the chance Riot gives that artist credit for it?
    Who's to say this artist didn't actually design this skin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are Y'all seeing the new Vi skin :S can't seem to find it anywhere.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Try Surrender@20 or ReignofGaming. Both of those sites will usually have everything up on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Try Surrender@20 or ReignofGaming. Both of those sites will usually have everything up on them.
    how did I think to google "Vi new police skin" before I thought to check fucking Surrender@20...

thanks both
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even with Team Builder... Looks like I'll be playing DOTA 2 from now on. No but seriously it better be blind normals only because if that shit comes to ranked I'm not even going to bother with this game anymore.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    I don't even with Team Builder... Looks like I'll be playing DOTA 2 from now on. No but seriously it better be blind normals only because if that shit comes to ranked I'm not even going to bother with this game anymore.
    I think maybe you should have the option to use this or not. I really like the part for when I really want to practice mid in normals, and I only get mid once every 8 games or something (Unless I play with friends). Though for ranked I think an important part of it is to be as flexible as possible. It will just make climbing the ladder easier

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I dont really understand whats wrong with the Team Builder, though?
    I think it's pretty awesome. Why would anyone hate it? O_o

Also, that Vi skin looks sweet!

10+ Year Old Account
    Longer ques i guess. And trolls like "omg Karma is legit mid pick go fuck yourself"
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    I dont really understand whats wrong with the Team Builder, though?
    I think it's pretty awesome. Why would anyone hate it? O_o

Also, that Vi skin looks sweet!
    Lets just streamline the fucking game even more is what's wrong with it... I might just go in it and troll people just because of how much I hate the idea. I'm all for keeping a game's lifespan longer and I have a feeling this could go to ranked and if it does then I'm done with this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Longer ques i guess. And trolls like "omg Karma is legit mid pick go fuck yourself"
    Karma isn't a bad pick by any stretch. Surprisingly Karma can do a number of roles well including jungle.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account

Karma isn't a bad pick by any stretch. Surprisingly Karma can do a number of roles well including jungle.
    From my experience, i've lost all games when i've seen Karma on my side. Oh, and that fucking stupid excuse "X counters me", i'm so pissed right now, because our stupid Darius top said that "Wukong counters me noobs no help report jungler" after feeding him FIVE kills. I can't promote to gold 5. I had more than 10 promotions from silver 1 after being dropped from gold for not playing for a month. Every time i get to promotion, i get leavers, trolls, clueless players that plays lol only to look at boobs and so on.

I hope that this new feature will make it to rankeds, because i will be able to wait for ~20 minutes for que to pop up, but i will lock freaking snowball top and will stomp games with it.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-10-16 at 06:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    They said that it will initially be implement for Blind Normals, they'll take a while to test it out before deciding whether or not to put it on Ranked.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    From my experience, i've lost all games when i've seen Karma on my side. Oh, and that fucking stupid excuse "X counters me", i'm so pissed right now, because our stupid Darius top said that "Wukong counters me noobs no help report jungler" after feeding him FIVE kills. I can't promote to gold 5. I had more than 10 promotions from silver 1 after being dropped from gold for not playing for a month. Every time i get to promotion, i get leavers, trolls, clueless players that plays lol only to look at boobs and so on.

I hope that this new feature will make it to rankeds, because i will be able to wait for ~20 minutes for que to pop up, but i will lock freaking snowball top and will stomp games with it.
    At least you have yet to lose a game while the ENEMY team has an afker.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II