"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    #TYBG
    Really helps, atleast us who play on EUW. ;3
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds legit for EUW...
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh btw, 1v2 too stronk:

Im so happy right now it's unreal. Probably would have reached gold before the 31st, but this helps so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Im so happy right now it's unreal. Probably would have reached gold before the 31st, but this helps so much.
    Helps me a ton too. I need the extra time to reach Diamond, if I keep getting people like this Kayle I had last game. She went 2-15-1 as a Plat 3 player in ranked. I don't even.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Oh btw, 1v2 too stronk:

[video=youtube;rcoG3c7oEUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcoG3c7oEUk[
    how can you even stand listening to that...?

10+ Year Old Account
    *Taps fingers* I can't wait to get my hands on all the skins that's being pulled out of the legacy vault. I have a feeling I'll purchase them all.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    how can you even stand listening to that...?
    Who ever mentioned *listening*? There's a mute button. Which I auto hit when it comes to pretty much any single video on the internet, other than when I'm specifically looking for music.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    i dont like this teambuilder shit because i random pick all the time
    Then don't use it?

Or, IIRC, you can use it and queue up as willing to play any role, any position. Whenever you get into a Team Builder lobby, you then get a role that is predetermined by the leader, but to you it'll be random.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, if any of you guys are running Windows 8 and are gonna upgrade to 8.1, you might wanna head into a custom game to test that everything is working fine.

When I upgraded, my GPU drivers seemed to work fine. But when I got into a game, the graphics were all messed up. Almost as if I was playing in old-school 3D without the red/blue-colored glasses on and there was what seemed like a kinda orange, trasparent overlay too.

Had to upgrade my drivers to the latest beta version for Win 8.1 to fix it.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm staying away from Win8. Don't want no nuthin' to do with that piece of AOL-wannabe software crap.

Deleted
    About time. Hope the new datacenter doesn't take long, EUW has been a total pain in the ass, being unable to play with friends during the afternoon and early evening all the time plus the chat being always down... Last ranked I played I couldn't even talk in chat and the dude that ended up going supp was mad pissed 'cuz he had called top (which I took) and, apparently ,he was the only one able to use the lobby chat >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I'm staying away from Win8. Don't want no nuthin' to do with that piece of AOL-wannabe software crap.
    I've been using it since a month prior to its release and I can honestly say that it's the best Windows experience I've had.
    It has its pros and cons, but once you get used to the start menu, etc, you don't wanna go back. At least I don't.
    8.1 even brought back the start button, which I've removed again using third party software.

On the topic of listening to stuff:
    Been listening a lot to the "He's a Pirate" song from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. It makes it seem like everything you do is an epic quest.
    It makes me oddly happy to run around as Annie with Boots of Mobility, while that song is playing. I find it kinda amusingly epic.
    Last edited by Riboe; 2013-10-17 at 10:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    I've been using it since a month prior to its release and I can honestly say that it's the best Windows experience I've had.
    It has its pros and cons, but once you get used to the start menu, etc, you don't wanna go back. At least I don't.
    8.1 even brought back the start button, which I've removed again using third party software.

On the topic of listening to stuff:
    Been listening a lot to the "He's a Pirate" song from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. It makes it seem like everything you do is an epic quest.
    It makes me oddly happy to run around as Annie with Boots of Mobility, while that song is playing. I find it kinda amusingly epic.
    agree 100% with the win 8 part (not up to 8.1 yet) afer i switched i have realised just how little i actually use the start button

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    Then don't use it?

Or, IIRC, you can use it and queue up as willing to play any role, any position. Whenever you get into a Team Builder lobby, you then get a role that is predetermined by the leader, but to you it'll be random.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, if any of you guys are running Windows 8 and are gonna upgrade to 8.1, you might wanna head into a custom game to test that everything is working fine.

When I upgraded, my GPU drivers seemed to work fine. But when I got into a game, the graphics were all messed up. Almost as if I was playing in old-school 3D without the red/blue-colored glasses on and there was what seemed like a kinda orange, trasparent overlay too.

Had to upgrade my drivers to the latest beta version for Win 8.1 to fix it.
    I might have to wait before upgrading to 8.1 then. :P Laptop drivers don't receive many updates after 3 years.

Long live EUW... Finally promo games, ranked queue's down. Can't wait for the new server centre. Let's hope that will fix all the problems
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Guys, couple pages back I saw someone mention a recent game between SKT and CJ Frost.. Can anyone provide a link? I've search on youtube but I can't find anything recent enough to match the date on said post. I'm kind of new to LoL so apart from the channel where all the WCS matches were put on I never know where to find the matches >.<

Also, another thing, some guys say you should watch your own replays to learn from your mistakes but is the only option to record yourself with Fraps (or the like) or is there a replay feature that I don't know about (like World of Tank's replay feature, for those who are familiar, for instance)?

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is Garen supposed to be so strong?

I played my first ranked game on him and went 11/3/8. Once I had Brutalizer and Sunfire Cape done I was just rolling over everyone not giving a fuck.
    They were full AD tho so I just went Dorans Shield -> Ninja Tabi -> Brutalizer -> Sunfire Cape -> Last Whisper -> Black Cleaver and was a monster. Could Q+E+R anyone from 100 to 0.

For Demacia?

Mind you I never ever play bruisers, usually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Is Garen supposed to be so strong?

I played my first ranked game on him and went 11/3/8. Once I had Brutalizer and Sunfire Cape done I was just rolling over everyone not giving a fuck.
    They were full AD tho so I just went Dorans Shield -> Ninja Tabi -> Brutalizer -> Sunfire Cape -> Last Whisper -> Black Cleaver and was a monster. Could Q+E+R anyone from 100 to 0.

For Demacia?

Mind you I never ever play bruisers, usually.
    He is strong, but only if the enemy doesn't kite him.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II