Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Sweeper trinket. "Permanent" and cheaper pink wards.
    Only one pink ward per team per map.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Riot better nerf the hell out of Teemo shrooms to compensate this bs.
    Teemo doesn't need to become any more OP and stupidly annoying.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Riot better nerf the hell out of Teemo shrooms to compensate this bs.
    Teemo doesn't need to become any more OP and stupidly annoying.
    Teemo OP?

Oh boy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Only one pink ward per team per map.
    So? It'll be enough to shut down teemo early on. Later on, Sweeper is upgraded enough that you can sweep most of his common points clear. If he wants to block river, you can get rid of most of them with one sweeper click.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy sweet jesus.
    Why do morons feel the need to play a champion in ranked when they;
    A. Haven't ever played it in ranked before.
    B. Not played him anytime recently, and act like they have never ever played the champion before.
    I wear it's like when they allowed Free Week Picks in Ranked, but all over again because now they just buy the champion and go straight into ranked.

OT: Love the new Nasus VU and Skin (won't buy it, but it's still mad) massively dislike the new voice, he sounds derpy and dark and evil now instead of Morgan Freeman and wise.
    New trinkets, support chances and item changes are all so very nice.
    I hope the new jungle paths/camp is released within this month to PBE. Keen to see the changes.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweeper upgrades to a shorter cooldown at lvl 9.

Teemo doesn't even get shrooms until lvl 6.

//edit: Far as I'm concerned they just remove the badger though. But I'm honestly not too fussed about Teemo's shrooms, seeing how they already have other solutions in place in HA/TT/Dominion.

Deleted
    Still will be a hellish amount of work just to clear Teemo mushrooms which, when building AP, can do ridiculous amount of damage. Removing Oracle's is really BS in this respect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at this from other side: having an item in game that completely destroys your (core skill) ult, is it fair?
    And honestly, i've never stumbled upon any problem when playing against AP Teemo, yes, his shrooms deal moderate damage, but hey, as long as you don't walk into them while being 5 stacked, you will be fine. Teemo 100%=>50%'ing someone with one shroom? Sorry, but this is bullshit and can't happen if you didn't fed Teemo 10 kills (which is bullshitty argument to nerf character, "when this character gets fed, his skills deal too much damage" you don't say?).

And iirc, well placed shroom can't be seen (and killed) by oracle-bearers (edge of bush, around corner)
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Shouldn't Nasus' ult be renamed now? Sandstorm doesn't fit the particles at all. And Sandstorm could be used by potential sand champ.

Deleted
    Is it possible to buy a skin with your rp for someone else and they received it when they logged in?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Is it possible to buy a skin with your rp for someone else and they received it when they logged in?
    You can gift someone else a skin, yea

10+ Year Old Account
    They're making:
    *Clarity Howling Abyss only (sadface),
    *Ghost's cooldown scale with level (180 to 120) and giving it a burst of MS (75%) in the first second,
    *Ignite's damage scale up over time and reveal the target,
    *Exhaust reduce the target's AS by 30% but now the MS reduction scales up from 30% to 50% per level,
    *Heal now targetted, giving it 50% more range, it grants 30% MS for a second and has a 3m CD,
    *TP only have a 3m CD if you target an allied building but 5m if cancelled or interrupted,
    *successful Cleanses knock back enemies,
    *Smite 40s CD and reduced early damage, and
    *Revive Dominion only, on the PBE.

Time to spam as many ranked games as possible...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    I love cleanse change
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Ive received 3 gifts and gave 3 gifts so far:
    Received: Shamrock Malph, renegade Talon, and Prestigious Leblanc
    Gave: Fjord Ashe, Headhunter Yi, 3rd one wasn't accepted by friend yet

Was happy about the malph one...even if I rarely play malph lol

Lets see if i can remember which skins i gave / recieved.
    I got Kennen MD, Glaive warrior panth, and Archlight varus.
    I GAVE highland trynd, jurrasic chogath, and winged huscar xin.
    I'd say I made out quite nicely.... not anything SPECIAL.... but I made out nicely

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    AP Teemo's biggest problems with being useful was a vision ward being put down in lane to clear his mushrooms easily and oracles. Now that both are gone he has a lot more options and can be a huge pain in the ass. If he forces the whole team to waste limited pink wards and multiple sweepers on his mushroom they're going to be at a huge disadvantage compared to Teemo's team who can use their vision for actual vision and not to try to fight against mushrooms. Before Teemo didn't do anything to a team by making them buy oracles because oracles was always useful and wasn't wasted purely on mushroom hunting.
    How is this any different than Eve (and to a lesser extent, Shaco) forcing people to mainly pink ward right now? Eve seriously puts strain on a team vision-wise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy sweet jesus.
    B. Not played him anytime recently, and act like they have never ever played the champion before.
    I wear it's like when they allowed Free Week Picks in Ranked, but all over again because now they just buy the champion and go straight into ranked.

OT: Love the new Nasus VU and Skin (won't buy it, but it's still mad) massively dislike the new voice, he sounds derpy and dark and evil now instead of Morgan Freeman and wise.
    New trinkets, support chances and item changes are all so very nice.
    I hope the new jungle paths/camp is released within this month to PBE. Keen to see the changes.
    I feel offended, I'm that moron who plays champions in ranked first time, in fact I never play normal.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Got 7 skins today all in all.. still have 4.8k rp to go and i'm going to get another 2 mystery gifts tomorrow..
    Managed to get Mundo Mundo, Blacksmith Poppy and Annie in wonderland from todays gifts

I can see why they would remove Revive and clarity from summoner's rift
    Revive was pretty useless and never used, only used for lulz or trolling
    Clarity wasn't used a lot either, and lets be honest, wasn't any good part from the first 2-4 uses in the game, and there are lots other summoner spells that are much better to have

The more i play with an Ezreal as my adc, the more i think he is such a useless adc, all his dmg is on his spells, if you can't hit them or someone dodges them.. yeah well, gg.. Where as the other adcs have more constant dmg, and don't rely on firing of spells

10+ Year Old Account
    Hence you can never play ranked because the first game you play will be with a champion you've never played in ranked before.
    Suggest a method to lock champions if they've not been played enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    Clarity wasn't used a lot either, and lets be honest, wasn't any good part from the first 2-4 uses in the game, and there are lots other summoner spells that are much better to have
    I'm probably going to have to run Heal when Clarity goes.

EDIT: Well the Summoner's X Masteries are going away, so, one/two free Mastery points for everyone!
    Last edited by Firebert; 2013-11-01 at 05:51 PM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    For the Teemo chat earlier... have a creepy 30 second video