Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Build her with CDR boots and a Brutaliser in mid for added fun.
    Might replace Triforce with Brut/Cleaver or something... Need to test some once I get home!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Anyone knows when ranked opens again?
    might as well not play at all for normals :/
    IIRC it's a 12 hour downtime, I read that somewhere. Will try to find the source for this.

Edit: For what ever reason reddits search machine is going full bonkers on me again, and knowing Riot there's no actual accurate info on this matter on their site.

They will apparently be reopened after the Season 3 rewards are pushed out which apparently could take up to a few days.
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2013-11-12 at 11:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Alex. Gets kicked from Challenger due to inactivity for World's.

Try harding on the last day, finally reaches promo series after at least 15 games in a row where he gets +0 LP. Queue time goes from 2-3 minutes to 15. Someone queue dodges while in champ select. Loses first game. Wins second game with a massive stomp. So massive, that it doesn't even matter for k0u gets DDOS'ed (!). Game ends in a surrender (4v1 vote). Wins third game, is now 2-1.

Ranked queues disabled.

Challenger is so messed up at the end of the season.

When you hit challenger, you have a 7 days protection where you CANNOT drop from challenger. Guess what, about 30-35 challenger 5v5 teams entered challenger in the last week, which means some teams with 200-250 points got kicked out. 3v3 is worse, where the 15th team got kicked out I think. Some people with 200-250 pts in challenger got kicked out.

This is ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Kewl, Elise + skin already arrived. Now I can learn to play the spider queen!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Kewl, Elise + skin already arrived. Now I can learn to play the spider queen!
    Already? coolio.

The server was having problems and they said they were delaying the rewards so I thought we wouldn't get anything today.

Deleted
    What's the difference between playing ranked now in preseason and during actual season 4? When will we get that big patch with map changes and elo reset?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    What's the difference between playing ranked now in preseason and during actual season 4? When will we get that big patch with map changes and elo reset?
    No idea and couldn't find a good answer anywhere >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    During the preseason you will play normally, nothing will change compared to now (but the eventual pre-season patch which will change quite a few things).

When Season 4 arrives your MMR (that you can gather up to that point) gets soft reseted along with your League, and you have to presumably play the qualifying matches again to get a new "ranking".

So playing during the preseason is good if you want to raise your MMR higher to give a better seed when the reset happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations to everyone who got ten ranked games in this season and a reward.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Ok, I know this will probably sound retarded but ...

How do you speak in /all without having to type /all or press the All button every time?

Like, just now I was watching PhantomL0rd's stream and, after he opens his chatbox, he clicks something and the /all command appears automatically. I guessed it'd be tab or something but nope, nothing... Maybe I'm retarded but can't find it in the options either... Any help? :d

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Ok, I know this will probably sound retarded but ...

How do you speak in /all without having to type /all or press the All button every time?
    Shift-Enter.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Or press the little 'all' button at the bottom of the chat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Or press the little 'all' button at the bottom of the chat.

Yea, that one I know. What I was looking for was Firebert's answer :d. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Yea, that one I know. What I was looking for was Firebert's answer :d. Thanks.
    Better to learn about it this way instead of accidentally typing out a baron attempt in /all chat because you fat fingered the shift key.

I didn't do that specifically, but it was just as bad. Didn't know it was possible until then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Better to learn about it this way instead of accidentally typing out a baron attempt in /all chat because you fat fingered the shift key.

I didn't do that specifically, but it was just as bad. Didn't know it was possible until then.
    [All] Ziggs: Hey Ez!
    [All] Ez: What?
    Ziggs has slain Ez
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    [All] Ziggs: Hey Ez!
    [All] Ez: What?
    Ziggs has slain Ez
    Oh I know that one!
    Ziggs : Look, I'm going to kill Ez.
    [All] Ziggs: Hey Ez.
    [All] Ezreal: Whaeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Ziggs has slain Ezreal.

Think I have seen this on some LoL-related site.

Just played Midalee vs a Katarina. She couldn't kill me. I couldn't kill her because she was actually intelligent and never left her minion waves. Our bot lane was winning hard (Ashe/Soraka on our side, Caitlyn/Zyra on the other). I went bot to try to push the inhib and so did our Jayce. I threw a spear into their base, hit Caitlyn. Jayce then acceleration gated Q and killed her. 100-0 with a spear and a shock blast. Then, same thing to Zyra.

On our last siege that ended in them surrendering, I landed 8 straight near-max-range spears.

And before you say "Well, hard engage counters that comp", they had a Jarvan, Renekton and Katarina. If there is a better engage comp than that, I sure as hell don't want to see it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Just played Midalee vs a Katarina. She couldn't kill me. I couldn't kill her because she was actually intelligent and never left her minion waves. Our bot lane was winning hard (Ashe/Soraka on our side, Caitlyn/Zyra on the other). I went bot to try to push the inhib and so did our Jayce. I threw a spear into their base, hit Caitlyn. Jayce then acceleration gated Q and killed her. 100-0 with a spear and a shock blast. Then, same thing to Zyra.

On our last siege that ended in them surrendering, I landed 8 straight near-max-range spears.

And before you say "Well, hard engage counters that comp", they had a Jarvan, Renekton and Katarina. If there is a better engage comp than that, I sure as hell don't want to see it.
    One thing is having great counter team but the other knowing about it and using it wisely. They didn't which has costed them victory. Also, they could be afraid to initiate with an unfed adc and supp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    One thing is having great counter team but the other knowing about it and using it wisely. They didn't which has costed them victory. Also, they could be afraid to initiate with an unfed adc and supp.
    That's also like how people instapick the Bronzodia champions, thinking they'll have an easy win, only to fail miserably.

More news on Velocity eSports, it appears their entire roster was released.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-11-12 at 07:48 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II