Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    GAH, how do I Garen Mastery.... taking all the things I think would help for him... is taking ALL of the defensive tree with nothing left for other trees , not sure it's worth going into Offensive if I can't get to Arp anymore and 15AD at level 18 doesn't seem worth all the points... Maybe something like THIS but that might be defensive overload...
    I'd take CDR over AS and maybe the movespeed from utility?

Maybe like this?
    http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-0-0-0-0-0&v=2

Idk, just messing around with the points, new stuff ehrmagerd D:
    Last edited by mmoc2be3b3a67c; 2013-11-21 at 02:22 PM.

So I'm doing some odd things with my adc masteries. Double Edged Sword and then going 9 into utility for the 1% lifesteal/spellvamp.

Anyone else unable to disable the profanity filter?

I've disabled it in the client, but once I'm in-game, it's still on. All 'bad' words turned into 4 stars. I find it annoying as ****
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    My healthbars are bugged... I can't see champion levels. Anyone know of a fix? Pretty annoying.

Running a repair as I write this, but still.. A faster fix would be nice.
    Same, cant see level and the bars look a complete mess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww they've broken Garen :'(

his E doesn't deal the first tic damage on cast now, there's a delay of about a second before the first tic, it's also only hitting 5 times now not 6, so I HOPE it's a bug, because if they meant to do this then they've REALLY messed up my favourite champ.

and yeah, the new health bars look wierd... don't like them at all.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    Same, cant see level and the bars look a complete mess.
    Try this (courtesy of Bestidiot from Reddit):

1. Go to "C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.0.254\deploy\DATA\menu\hud"
    2. Remove the file name "GeneralCharacterData_Legacy.ini" from the folder
    3. Load game and enjoy your HUD as intended by Riot.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    It kinda looks like masteries have become... get everything from one tree and fuck the other two since you don't have enough points to get anything decent anymore. You can get some quality of life stuff from the 9 points you might have left, but nothing relevant

Deleted
    Anyone supported yet?

My problem is, that I don't know which gp item I buy for tanky supports like leona or alistar. With Sona, Soraka, Nami, etc. you go with the Ancient Coin, but with melee supports I have the feeling I'm forced to last hit minions with Relic Shield.

Man I like the jungle item reworks! Eve feels quite OP with all the changes. o/
    Hi

So my first support game was as Lux. Got coin, wards and a sweeper. Went insanely well.

Also, I'm happy the "+gold when minion dies" effects weren't dependent on the adc actually last hitting them.

- - - Updated - - -

but... BRING BACK THE EXPLORER WARD

How am I supposed to ward into their blue buff to get a grab onto it for a steal now? Real wards cost real money.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    but... BRING BACK THE EXPLORER WARD

How am I supposed to ward into their blue buff to get a grab onto it for a steal now? Real wards cost real money.
    Trinket?
    10chars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    It kinda looks like masteries have become... get everything from one tree and fuck the other two since you don't have enough points to get anything decent anymore. You can get some quality of life stuff from the 9 points you might have left, but nothing relevant
    You say that like the 9 points from before were incredibly useful. They have always been minor boosts, nothing huge. The only really awesome 9 point mastery I can think of was in the support tree, that increased neutral camp buff duration.

15+ Year Old Account
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    You say that like the 9 points from before were incredibly useful. They have always been minor boosts, nothing huge. The only really awesome 9 point mastery I can think of was in the support tree, that increased neutral camp buff duration.
    Armor and magic pen? :P Getting both armor and mres and health from defense? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Armor and magic pen? :P Getting both armor and mres and health from defense? :P
    They was no-brainers for anyone who supposed to take damage in early game. And there wan't so much interesting masteries to pick. All interesting masteries started rfom 9+ points (bisquits, tenacity, extra XP and such).

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-0-0-0-0-0&v=2
    I wouldn't recommend to use "adc" mastery page. Because, imagine, you play Draven, and you will instantly find couple of not so good picks.
    I, for example, use these masteries for playing Draven
    I dropped Frenzy (you don't need extra AS after crits as Draven), Spell weaving (you don't really have anything to benefit from it except E, which damage is shit, and Ult, which is not that optimal), Sorcery (really? CDR on Draven?)

And i've got Juggernaut (it gives you around 60 health at 18 level without any health items), Veteran scars (worth almost 1 auto-attack from support at level 1), Dangerous game (cost me 2% ar+mr pen, but this healing effect seems to be too good to skip)

Again, you need to use dedicated masteries for your adc champions, don't use cookie cutter builds.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-11-21 at 06:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    Trinket?
    10chars.
    but you can't place it before 90 sec and if you do, they might be in place to see it and destroy it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    They was no-brainers for anyone who supposed to take damage in early game. And there wan't so much interesting masteries to pick. All interesting masteries started rfom 9+ points (bisquits, tenacity, extra XP and such)
    Sure they weren't interesting, but you did have good things to get from the first 9 points in each tree... now it's very, VERY minor stuff, is what I was saying. If you don't go all the way down into a tree, you're probably not getting your "money's" worth.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thats rather discouraging news, Mionelol.

Hope it doesn't stick.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    alright, played a few more games. I'm really disappointed at how this patch turns out to be.
    Masteries are fine.
    Gold items are fine.

But everyone (everyone) is getting way too much gold.
    Just getting standard cs + a few objectives and 3-4 kills netted me Berserkers, BT, and PD at min 17? Wtf is that?

What the hell did they change to gold in general? Game pace is way way way way too fast. This is ridiculous, people are getting full builds by 25-30 minutes. I was playing mid and farming nicely, had boots, Zhonya, 2 dorans, and a freshly completed RoA + a few leftover gold..... suddenly a wild sivir appears with IE BT Triforce LW at 27 minutes. What the hell. Even if you got fed before you'd never buy so much items so quickly.

This completely kills the game for me so far, it's not fun at all. I have no clue what exactly they changed to assists and gold generation in general but there's way too much snowball now.
    Lie, or extremely (more than 10 kills without deaths plus ~200 creeps) fed, because you would need to have around 500 GPM, it's hard to get if you, actually, play. If you are getting fed and/or farm without being contested, it's easily manageable. Main points: Sivir got extremely fed. Doesn't matter what items she got if she got extremely fed. She could get exactly same amount of money pre patch. Problem of playing only one lane for 27 minutes of a game.

I've played one Olaf top (my main snowballer) game today, and i haven't noticed any difference in gold income. Sure, they have added extra jungle camp and i was able to heal up on it and get extra gold, but i doubt that it had that big influence on my gold income, i've finished my core and started fighting almost in the same time as pre patch.

On the other hand, as Taric (support masteries), i've managed to not fall back for two-four levels comparing to my team, and i've got two expensive tank items due to wards being limited and new gold income items
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-11-21 at 07:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    But everyone (everyone) is getting way too much gold.
    Not if you're a jungler on the losing side. Especially one that can't farm well.