Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    And what would be more enjoyable, playing with 4 people and training with a champion in a heightened learning environment, or playing with 10 and pissing off between 4 and 9 of them because you're not a good enough skill for them with that champ?

Because that's the conundrum I've been presented with.
    Yeah, playing normals as a fresh man in this game can get realy tiresome sometimes, I remember when I lvled my first account up.. So much flaming I quit the game 3 times, first time I had like a year break because I couldnt handle it anymore. But in the end I managed to find someone to queue up a few games with, and it made it much easier, and less flaming aswell. I actually didnt learn about the mute button before I did ranked with a friend, and I got realy pissed of at this dude flaming all the time for no reason, and he was like: Dude, just mute him.. - wait what? mute? And the main problem of this game got solved, nothing is like muting the flamers right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You are never going to find out how lvl 1-2-3 all ins work top lane in a bot game. You're never going to find out how lvl 6 match ups go in a bot game. You're never to discover how to roam and tower dive in a bot game.
    So, you just want bots that all-in you at 1/2/3/6? I get bots that dive me all the time...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought they were bringing Nutcracko skin back for this month?
    Hey everyone

So, you just want bots that all-in you at 1/2/3/6? I get bots that dive me all the time...
    That's because the bots are being stupid and tunnel-visioning you. And that's not what he's saying.

He's saying you're not going to learn how important hitting level 6 is in a bot game, and who will have the upper hand, because you can exploit the bots so hard that you'll hit level 6 way before they do.

Also, tower diving isn't just about running into their tower hoping for a kill. It's about how to value taking the risk and then how to proceed with it. People die all the time because they overestimate themselves and get kited around until they die. Smart people know when and how to get people under the tower, or how to tank tower shots while someone else goes for the kill.

Learning how to do things in PvP games (not just LoL, all of them) is far from fun a lot of the time, but in the end, when you successfully pull off awesome things, the feelings you get are completely worth it.

Exploiting bots is just... not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I thought they were bringing Nutcracko skin back for this month?
    I'm pretty sure it's not until the new Winter skins are released.

Did they remove one for all? I havent played that much lol in the past 2 months, but now that i wanted to play, i can't find the damn gamemode anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently you don't quite know what I was talking about. No offense, but that just might be because of all those bot games. I strongly suggest you do some research on the topic, as it can really improve your gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Did they remove one for all? I havent played that much lol in the past 2 months, but now that i wanted to play, i can't find the damn gamemode anywhere.
    They did. They listed a timeframe for it. It might/will return at some later point, with additional tweaks.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ ____

http://www.riotgames.com/articles/20...-beta-launches

Riot API up. Go go make things!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was really excited until I saw it uses Javascript. Now I am sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    No clue. I can't make things. I don't even know what things it can make. I just know I want people to finally be able to make a UI that isn't completely fucking atrocious.

Deleted
    JavaScript?
    I can code JavaScript now...
    * Evil laugh

Deleted
    >Smurf
    >Vayne
    Not sure if serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    And this is barely relevant.

Someone who hits lvl 30 for the first time can hardly be compared to someone who wants another account in Diamond.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Insulting View Post
    Also my point doesn't really matter because it was a smurf, not a freshly dinged 30 who is new to the game.
    It's good that you realise it yourself now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently you don't quite know what I was talking about.
    I do know about risk/reward, and that the bots put far too much risk in their gameplay. Clearly whoever hits 1/2/3/6 first gets a power spike with new abilities, but you usually can't see what happens when the bots outlevel you because that rarely happens.

Which leads us to where we started: it'd be nice if there was a Hard AI setting.

EDIT: How about the average level of the bots match the average level of your team?
    Last edited by Firebert; 2013-12-11 at 12:31 AM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Why would you want Hard bots when you can just play vs people?
    Or an even better question:
    Why would you play a PvP game (the client is called PvP.net for gods sake) just to play versus Bots?

vayne has 43% win rate
    please ban her

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    vayne has 43% win rate
    please ban her
    Not where I'm currently sitting: http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...&league=silver
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

it was 43% win rate like a week ago
    zed was also at 43% a couple days ago with a 10-20% ban rate as well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Insulting View Post
    That's why I said I was being obtuse ._. Also the back story was just for the "lol vayne smurf" post. I agree it wasn't exactly relevant except maybe to showcase a good reason why they should stay out of ranked because I am most definitely not the only person smurfing.
    I just meant that ADC is practically the worst role to carry from atm so smurfing that is useless.

play sivir
    easiest adc in the game
    can win every game just by being sivir

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    play sivir
    easiest adc in the game
    can win every game just by being sivir
    Doublelift says that her ult is just broken.

http://blog.ibuypower.com/2013/12/do...-ad-tier-list/
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)