Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Ah right, new champ, which means you shouldn't jungle for 2 weeks since every "pro" will lose his lane with said new champ and blame everyone else.
    Yasuo is OP, no need for that.

The only problem I see with Yasuo right now is how his ult will be among one of the most difficult to land.

Deleted
    Yasuo is nice but too many people thinking he's OP and just feeding. He's strong but pretty decently balanced for a brand new champ, imo. Riven kind of shits on him hard, though. LeBlanc seems good against him too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to try out Yasuo today but ficking fuck fuck i just went home from work and need to go to sleep because i will have to go to work in next 3 hours
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    how the hell are you supposed to play vs syndra as yasuo..
    Uh... don't dash in until she wastes her stun... If she's amassing balls for an ult, get ready for a split second reaction time wind wall then jump on her if she wastes the ult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    how the hell are you supposed to play vs syndra as yasuo..
    swithc with top laner obviously. Or wait for ganks so she throws stun in jungler instead of you. Same shit as any other AD mid
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Pink her shroud
    Pray your jungler ganks her.

I don't think you'll win as Yasuo vs. most Mages in mid alone. They just get more powerful faster than you do, so you'll probably need help.

The dash and knock-up is really helpful for ganks though. And Yasuo snowballs *HARD*. If you get kills, then they're going to pay hard for it.

I know this is basically ancient history, but what the hell happened EU LCS? EG moved to US? Lost Froggen? All of Lemondogs jumped ship to NIP and LD then pulls a random roster of people I've never heard of? Bjergsen went to TSM?

I've figured out that Yasuo loses HARD in most matchups. Slaughtered him as Akali, saw one lose hard to an Anivia. The only thing is... if teamfights break out and his strong spread damage (Twitch, MF, Lucian, Graves), he will clean them up and get fed.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's simple:
    Fnatic and Gambit will be no. 1 and 2 next season in the LCS. They just need to decide between themselves who's going to take the no. 1 spot.

So, AS Lulu works stupidly well as Ashe's support. Wow. Now, we were against Quinn/Janna, but the slows and CCs on Quinn gave Ashe so many free AAs on her.

Best thing ever: I got my Spellthief item at start and backed for a Zeal pretty early. Quinn and Janna stuck around after chasing Ashe away. Both are around half health and Ashe is back at base. The arrow comes and stuns the absolute hell out of Janna while I'm chasing Quinn. I turn and destroy Janna and keep chasing Quinn and find her in a bush. We both kill each other. I 1v2ed (with some help from Ashe) their support and ADC with just a Zeal. After this point, Gatling Gun Lulu was in full effect. I proceeded to go 16/7 as support, although I semi-unintentionally KSed Ashe about 4 times. 3 of them I attacked them then left it for Ashe, only to accidentally AA a creep and my statikk shiv picked up the kill.

Deleted
    Why the hell would you get Zeal first.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    I know this is basically ancient history, but what the hell happened EU LCS? EG moved to US? Lost Froggen? All of Lemondogs jumped ship to NIP and LD then pulls a random roster of people I've never heard of? Bjergsen went to TSM?

I've figured out that Yasuo loses HARD in most matchups. Slaughtered him as Akali, saw one lose hard to an Anivia. The only thing is... if teamfights break out and his strong spread damage (Twitch, MF, Lucian, Graves), he will clean them up and get fed.
    Krepo, Snoopeh and Yellowpete went to NA, bought Velocity's relegation spot and kept the EG team name. Froggen and Wickd + 3 very good amateur players keep EGs EU LCS spot and rename to Alliance. They're still owned by the same guy, but it's a way of getting around the "only 1 team per organization" rule. Krepo posted a blog about it on the EG website.
    NiP bought players from LD and SK, kicking Kev1n again when they got the LD guys. Bjergsen went to TSM for "experience"(aka monies)
    LD were like "shit, we're all out of players. Let's get some random amateur guys"
    Alternate lost ForellenLord.
    SK only has Nyph and CandyPanda left from last season's team, after selling Kev1n and Hyrqbot to NiP and Ocelote stepping down. They picked up Fredy122, Svenskeren and HipsterJesiz.

I think that's about it.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-12-14 at 02:32 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    So I finally got the hang of Yasuo mostly, he's fucking dirty. I'm running 5 crit marks which with Statik Shiv and Infinity Edge gives 100% crit chance exactly and damages all round.

Here's the thing, he has a huge amount of meh time earlier on where you really don't play aggressive at all and then you get your SS and you sort of get better but nothing more than minion waves or going for someone on a gank. Then you get your Infinity Edge... My god is good. By the time I'd hit full build I was slaughtering everything in my path, one time a cait was running back away I wasn't near her so I used the enemy minion wave with my E and dashed through 3 minions then to Cait and in 2 hits she was dead.

This new champion is so good if you can work your way through lane phase and you can if you're good enough but it takes practice, I'm still getting the hang of him and the hardest thing to master is using the ultimate. There are a lot more knockups in the game than you might think, rammus roll is a knockup, draven E is a knockup but they are very short meaning you have to be attentive to hit your ultimate fast if your ally player uses said moves. With that said, I knocked 3 people up with my Q and ulted all of 3 of them. I'm in fucking love with this guy and I think I might start playing top lane more with him and Riven.

EDIT: In lane phase use you passive shield to your advantage, do not stop moving, you may need to get some cs and then back off and that shield blocks a good chunk of damage.

EDIT 2: I've questioned defensive items on him, yes I do get one item that is relatively defensive such as Frozen Mallet but if played at a high level you can forget building to defensive because you can do so much damage while avoiding damage to you at the same time. I have to say that the funniest thing I've done with him yet is dashing through 5 of the enemy team and them missing more than half of there abilities while I'm EQing them.

P.S. This has to be the most constructive post I've made in awhile.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2013-12-14 at 08:20 AM.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Jesus, which kid designed the new SS icons? -.-*

10+ Year Old Account
    Something I've been pondering:

How would Ryze support do? He has point and click CC, has an extremely cheap core build and becomes a major threat with more money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Aw I don't want to judge the Diana one too much since it is missing all the particles and SFX but I'm not impressed by the base design, even though I've been waiting for a new Diana skin forever and ever and ever. Maybe it'll be awesome when it's finished though

10+ Year Old Account
    YYAAYY more Warring Kingdoms skins... Aww I don't like any of the characters they're for

that Trynd skin is pretty epic though...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Something I've been pondering:

How would Ryze support do? He has point and click CC, has an extremely cheap core build and becomes a major threat with more money.
    I've tried him in normals. Was quite good but I wouldn't take him to rankeds.

I'm sad that I didn't try TF support before his passive change and remove of passive cdr But his aoe slow / single target stun + long range poke + ult is still nice.