Also, looking at that assassin list, it's hilarious to classify Nocturne (sure, he can jump on someone from half the map away, but he doesn't do all that much damage) and Nidalee (I guess the spear is an assassination technique in their book? By that logic, Caitlyn is an assassin. Nid's combo won't 100-0 people unless you get a good distance spear) as assassins.

Deleted
    Yeah, seeing Nocturne classified as an assassin also me wonder. But meh, it's possible. He is one if you build for it like you would for Zed. We just don't think he might be one because we simply don't see him played as such.

Though I don't agree with Nidalee being classified as an assassin. She can 100-0 but you can't do it just like you would with other assassins(in terms of difficulty that is), so I don't see her as one. Meep, once again, she can 100-0 but she needs to lay trap, hope the person steps on him, throw spear, jump in with cougar, hope you don't have minions/champions that you aren't targeting in front of you to hit your W and then the rest is rather easy. That can pretty much one shot a person, as AD you won't need to spear and/or hit your W of course, but you can still do it. Only problem here is the difficulty of doing it, which is astronomical so people don't even bother since doing this is also rather risky(going in a teamfight as AP nid is enormously risky and you will most likely get called a troll for doing it, if you did it like say Zed, to assassinate someone).

Welp, I guess she is but people don't do it because it's simply not worth it. I'm really not sure to be honest because if you can't go in to 100-0 someone, you shouldn't be really called an assassin, right? Because all of the above is extremely hard to do so and expecting it to happen is stupid.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-12-25 at 03:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I can't be the only one that loves playing Tristana as an AP Assassin right? Jump on a squishy and do your entire DFG combo as you're landing and watch that sucker pop.
    They're too scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You're implying a mage sees a target and just uses everything. Pretty sure you'll fail as Xerath and Lux by doing this.
    But I thought that's how mages played. Especially Lux.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    But I thought that's how mages played. Especially Lux.
    It would be good if you thought of the possibility of missing your snare on Lux or your Q to stun on Xerath before using ulti. ;p

But that was sarcasm though, right? I think that doesn't matter to me sometimes I just reply anyway. xd

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't assassin meant to wait for opening and 100-0 someone? Works fine with Teemo (Ambushing enemy with stealth+shroom, leading enemy into shroom)
    Xerath (Waiting for enemy to come close enough to throw chain and nuke the shit out of him with WRQRR)
    Nidalee (Baiting enemy into traps to decrease their armour/MR them eating their face in cougar form and securing kill with spear or vice versa)

Annie is not an assassin, she don't have to wait for any opportunity, she just follows up/initiate an engagement and unleashes high burst on enemy heads, if enemy is weak enough to die from it, well, that sucks for him, but usually Annie don't 100-0.

Actually, try to follow up an engagement as Nidalee and try to kill anyone, you won't succeed if you are not sickly fed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    I've always seen Assassin as "wait for opportunity, jump in, kill, get out". If Xerath is jumping in, something's seriously wrong and there is no chance he's getting out.

Hell, Annie can burst someone in seconds. Does that make her an assassin?
    So, for example, if you are an archer assassin, you too have to jump in to kill someone? Why do you have to jump in if you can assassinate someone while being outside of his spotting range
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-12-25 at 07:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

So top lane Vi kinda strong. 26/13 because I was actually the focus in teamfights. Now, my build was Brut>Hydra>TF>BC>BT>GA with mobi boots, but by the end, I could Q, E the Ezreal and he died. The E with sheen did over 1700 damage.

I beat a mundo in lane (so bad they had to 4 man gank me to get tower) then just started to snowball like mad.

The only problem I see is her mana costs, which are kinda high. I still could force a back before running oom.

Deleted
    Played Vi top when she was released but because of the bruiser meta existing back then she wasn't really viable, others simply outscaled her. But now with tank top meta, she may actually be a terror with the % based sustained damage, will definitely try out.

Deleted
    Hydra on Vi...
    *shiver*

Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    Hydra on Vi...
    *shiver*
    I was just fucking around really. I wanted a ton of lifesteal to sustain Mundo's cleavers without really caring. It's not a bad item actually... it makes E waveclear even faster (rank 5 E + hydra clears waves instantly).

The full AD build I went for was most satisfying when I used a full charge Q to clear a line of 20-30 caster minions. My life is complete.

Oh, also, I had an unofficial penta. Triple, double with about 8 seconds between the end of the triple and start of the double (I was kinda mad the timer reset because I almost instantly reengaged Ezreal)

Deleted
    A guy named UberDanger on youtube made a video of full ad vi with IE and PD. He was literally 1 shotting enemy apcs. I see a lot potential in splitpushing as Vi, if they chase you, juke them the fuck out.

Deleted
    Well, as long as you were fucking around, it's fine.

Ravenous Hydra is a pretty shit item when your champion is already good at waveclear... Good job, you now cleared the wave in one second instead of 3... what a timesaver! It's basically the same thing as people who only buy armor on Malphite/Taric. Why? "Because Taric/Malphite scale with armor, that means I don't need to buy anything else, right?"

Champions you buy Hydra on (examples):
    Lee Sin - Wave clear is mediocre, benefits from high AD items, 2 birds with one stone.
    Tryndamere - Wave clear is non-existant unless you level spinning slash for whatever reason, benefits greatly from any form of AD due to his high base crit.
    Kha'zix - Wave clear USED to be good, but now that nobody levels W anymore, he needs something to kill the waves in mid (usually) really fast so he can roam, he also has insane damage on Q, which gets boosted even more if he gets shitloads of AD.

Vi already has great wave clear with her Q/E, she doesn't need -that- much damage to be a menace (can already basically rape carries with T.Force + Last Whisper or something).
    What Vi DOES need is either a consistent slow or an on-demand slow, like Frozen Mallet or BotRK. If you want lifesteal and damage, you pick BotRK, but if you want to survive some more hits, you take Mallet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arcs View Post
    A guy named UberDanger on youtube made a video of full ad vi with IE and PD. He was literally 1 shotting enemy apcs. I see a lot potential in splitpushing as Vi, if they chase you, juke them the fuck out.
    Why in the hell would you want to build -crit- on Vi..?

Riot needs to get LP gains/losses tuned better : /
    I gained like 20+ lp from gold 1 0lp to gold 1 95lp, then i got 1+

Reached promo with ease, then quickly lost 3 promo games and then a fourth for good measure and landed at 35lp....

3 games with roughly 20lp per match and im at 95 again, this time i get 1+ AGAIN... then i reach 99 lp after two matches with pure stomps and i win a third match, stomp again, and i get 0+ Q_Q
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinussen View Post
    Riot needs to get LP gains/losses tuned better : /
    I gained like 20+ lp from gold 1 0lp to gold 1 95lp, then i got 1+

Reached promo with ease, then quickly lost 3 promo games and then a fourth for good measure and landed at 35lp....

3 games with roughly 20lp per match and im at 95 again, this time i get 1+ AGAIN... then i reach 99 lp after two matches with pure stomps and i win a third match, stomp again, and i get 0+ Q_Q
    That's because thats where your MMR currently reckons you should be. High gold1, but not in plat. It seems stupid as hell I know, but it does it for a reason.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    That's because thats where your MMR currently reckons you should be. High gold1, but not in plat. It seems stupid as hell I know, but it does it for a reason.
    Its not fair >_<! PLATINUM WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!

Atleast i got crapgot skin from mystery gift, so i got that going for me, which is nice : /
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Was thinking the same and well, I think it was rather about flat damage boost and AS. Then again dem crits with triforce. Lastly, he was just fucking around with random ad items.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    For giggles and shit. What else...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    For giggles and shit. What else...
    Might as well be playing AP Yasuo

Have a cute Darius :3

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Have a cute Darius :3
    This picture is severely lacking Poros.