Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Because they want balance, not Olaf poor or Kassadin great.
    Wait... I'm really not sure if you're serious xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I love how Riot said that they can't let toxic champions be viable and they're going to rework them but leave Kassa ban/pick unchanged for so long while Irelia is... well.. Irelia'd. If Kassa is still OP while being broken due to having 'too much' in his kit why can't Irelia be buffed too? Or other way around - why can't Kassa be nerfed to being 'useless' like Irelia was?
    Because if Irelia is as good as she was, there's no point in picking any other champion.

What exactly happened to Vayne that made her so mediocre compared to the dominant pick she was during last season. Since the skin of hers I like is on sale Im tempted to give her a purchase but buying a champion that I have no real use for in rank (or even ARAM) doesnt seem wise when I can still purchase strong champions (Thresh, Leona, Shyvana, Riven etc)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    What exactly happened to Vayne that made her so mediocre compared to the dominant pick she was during last season. Since the skin of hers I like is on sale Im tempted to give her a purchase but buying a champion that I have no real use for in rank (or even ARAM) doesnt seem wise when I can still purchase strong champions (Thresh, Leona, Shyvana, Riven etc)
    She's still just as good but most do not know how to play her effectively though the people I play against in ranked that pick her have her relatively down for the most part. My brother is a very good vayne player from what I can remember seeing.

- - - Updated - - -

Also apparently I can't lose as Shaco, what's up with that?
    Hey everyone

Vayne is realy skill based, I think (I dont play ADC). And I've seen all from realy good Vaynes that can almost 1v5 if she gets fed, and Vaynes that think AAing on creeps is enough to get last hits (missing like 70%), and never using bolt to stun the target to a wall etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Wait... I'm really not sure if you're serious xD
    About balance or my choice of champions? TBH my champ choice was just off the top of my head, as it currently stands Amumu's got the highest win rate, Urgot has the lowest, and in Solo queue Kassadin's top tier 1 and Urgot's bottom tier 5.

So I could have made a better selection. :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Also apparently I can't lose as Shaco, what's up with that?
    Either small sample or you just really click with the champion. I'm currently 58% with Warwick over 29 games, hopefully I can build on him to get a core of champs I work with.

Kayle and Sona Support aren't in there...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Last round of nerfs did their job and made her less dominant in the early game. Now she does what she is supposed to, however, late game hyper carries are not the dominant type of ADC right now, so she has fallen out of favor. Still the same late game god she always has been, it's just no longer worth it to protect her till she reaches it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jinx, Lucian, Draven, Sivir, Karma, Annie, Leona in bot lane. Additionally, too many tanky people in the game for her to deal with. She can handle one at a time. Not multiple.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Jinx, Lucian, Draven, Sivir, Karma, Annie, Leona in bot lane. Additionally, too many tanky people in the game for her to deal with. She can handle one at a time. Not multiple.
    No, just no. Leona was always bot lane, especially with vayne, they had great synergy. Annie's early and mid game can carry vayne. And vayne excels vs tanky people.

Her problem is adc's got relatively weaker compared to others and it's not worth it to spoonfeed them anymore, they have to be able to look after themselves from the very begining. That's why jinx, lucian and draven are popular, they have great trading ability from lvl 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    No, just no. Leona was always bot lane, especially with vayne, they had great synergy. Annie's early and mid game can carry vayne. And vayne excels vs tanky people.

Her problem is adc's got relatively weaker compared to others and it's not worth it to spoonfeed them anymore, they have to be able to look after themselves from the very begining. That's why jinx, lucian and draven are popular, they have great trading ability from lvl 1.
    Wouldnt that make ezreal ideal, he seems like the one adc that needs little to no assistance to do his thing

How do you keep your farm up as a roam assassin mid laner? I keep having 10 kill games, but <100 farm in 25 mins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post

Not alongside her. Against her. She struggles early game and each of those makes her life a living hell.

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldnt that make ezreal ideal, he seems like the one adc that needs little to no assistance to do his thing
    He's safe. And has low damage. *shrug*

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently because all of his abilities are skillshots as well, you can just dodge his damage if you're good enough.

But don't take that from me, that's just Doubleliftspeak.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    How do you keep your farm up as a roam assassin mid laner? I keep having 10 kill games, but <100 farm in 25 mins.
    Make sure you're last hitting properly. You should have at least 70 CS by the 10:00 mark. After that make sure you always shove the lane before you roam so it's not pushing towards your turret and you lose the least cs possible. Search for "lane momentum league" on youtube if you need some tips on how to do manage it better.

Also, never have a dead moment. Always take any farm you can if you can. Waiting for the jungler to get to bot lane so you do a 4v2? Maybe you have time to farm those golems while you wait!

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently because all of his abilities are skillshots as well, you can just dodge his damage if you're good enough.

But don't take that from me, that's just Doubleliftspeak.
    There is a specific range where you can't dodge skillshots. Depends on your MS and projectile speed. Dumb Ez will waste all mana to try and hit you with mystics at max range, good one will use them to farm and will hit you with AAs if you approach to last hit (if you do that as regular ADC, you spend your AA in favor of doing damage to enemy hero and will lose your own last hits)

- - - Updated - - -

Boots upgrade ASAP if you plan to roam. Shove lane to enemy tower while constantly contesting enemy and force him to go to base so your allied creeps will die under his tower without getting him exp advantage. As soon as he left lane, push you lane to middle (with calculation that your creeps will push further instead of dying in next 10 seconds and exposing your tower) and leave it for ganks, as you return there will be enough creeps accumulated to last hit with help of your turret

how do you define "good enough" to dodge at some point you will get hit and ez's q is pretty fast and ez to hit

also pretty much what charge me doctor said :P
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2014-01-14 at 05:25 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Just had a 2v2 game with some friend where I played Anivia. Why doesn't she get more play again? Once I got my Seraphs and Deathcap, I could 100-0 someone in a Q-R-E and once I finished up my void staff, I could 100-0 someone in R-E. She can play fairly safe pre-6 and once she's 6, she gives no fucks about farming under tower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a 2v2 game with some friend where I played Anivia. Why doesn't she get more play again? Once I got my Seraphs and Deathcap, I could 100-0 someone in a Q-R-E and once I finished up my void staff, I could 100-0 someone in R-E. She can play fairly safe pre-6 and once she's 6, she gives no fucks about farming under tower.
    She is very squishy, and lacks mobility, which is asked to be camped by the enemy Jungler like a Call of Duty pro. That's also why Karthus doesn't see as much play anymore.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    So when does Lunar event starts, is it this month?

Her skill shot is also incredibly slow, probably the easiest one to dodge of any that comes to mind