10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Which is why Alex Ich went 4/0 in the first 10 minutes in a recent LCS match, right?
    And chuck noris still can punch a hole in a A15 MK VI tank front armour. There is always a guy who can pull these things off
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-02-04 at 03:29 PM.

Has anyone had a problem with sightstone just not working, and you not being able to place a ward? Like, you press the hotkey and nothing happens at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    Has anyone had a problem with sightstone just not working, and you not being able to place a ward? Like, you press the hotkey and nothing happens at all?
    Nope.
    Maybe it's not Sightstone, but your hotkey that's bugged? Have you tried putting another item with an active in that slot? Does Sightstone work if you place it in another slot? Does it work if you click it with your mouse?

In case you find that your hotkey is bugged, try resetting them to the defaults.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Nasus top, Im bored of playing tanky boring top laners. Aatrox it is! Was actually pretty decent, slam minions into his turret repeatedly while never dying and forcing him to waste his mana. He ended up using his TP both times just to get back to lane to keep farm up. Ages since I played Aatrox too, funny champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    and down goes euw again ;_;
    Yeah, that too.

Also confused, only got +9LP from last game, even though our team had double Gold and enemy was all Plat 1 and above (currently in plat 3 myself.) Dunno why only +9.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Yeah, that too.

Also confused, only got +9LP from last game, even though our team had double Gold and enemy was all Plat 1 and above (currently in plat 3 myself.) Dunno why only +9.
    When you're earning around 10 lp per match it means the system has determined your MMR to match the division you're in (or may be a bit lower). That's why you'll get big amounts of LP when you have a big win % 'cuz your MMR is higher than your division and the system is giving you extra LP to climb faster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Nasus top, Im bored of playing tanky boring top laners. Aatrox it is! Was actually pretty decent, slam minions into his turret repeatedly while never dying and forcing him to waste his mana. He ended up using his TP both times just to get back to lane to keep farm up. Ages since I played Aatrox too, funny champion.
    Nasus has to be one of the most boring champs to play. Farm Farm Farm Farm, hope you are ahead enough to 2/3 shot the adc/apc. Thats the game. I dunno if you watch streamers but SirhcEz is probably the most boring one out there. He just plays singed or nasus top. I have no idea why anyone would want to watch that. It's a fucking snorefest. He's a decent player but its dull. I don't really play top but when I do its usually Xin, Jax or that motherfucker teemo. Action time baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    When you're earning around 10 lp per match it means the system has determined your MMR to match the division you're in (or may be a bit lower). That's why you'll get big amounts of LP when you have a big win % 'cuz your MMR is higher than your division and the system is giving you extra LP to climb faster.
    I've been earning 28-30 LP every game today until this one.

Deleted
    Rolled low lvl account on EUW to play with old friend, and I swear, in few days here I had more game related problems than I had playing for over a year in NA -.-

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Nasus has to be one of the most boring champs to play. Farm Farm Farm Farm, hope you are ahead enough to 2/3 shot the adc/apc. Thats the game. I dunno if you watch streamers but SirhcEz is probably the most boring one out there. He just plays singed or nasus top. I have no idea why anyone would want to watch that. It's a fucking snorefest. He's a decent player but its dull. I don't really play top but when I do its usually Xin, Jax or that motherfucker teemo. Action time baby.
    I've never really played Jax, but could be good vs the Nasus. I just liked the idea of Aatrox cos I didn't feel like going OOM

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Loss Forgiven was enabled (I got it). Wins give half the usual LP gain during that time.
    Ah ty. Shame, left me 5 points short of series.

Yeah Aatrox is pretty decent against Nasus i think, until he has his Q maxed and starts maxing his W. You jump on him = GG press W to make you useless and just walk away.

As for the Nasus being a boring champion, yes i agree. Allthough i love playing champions that scale indefinately myself, for some reason.

The problem with Jax vs Nasus is Jax can't punish early game and is very much a "right click to win" champion against tanks. Right click to win champions don't do well against Nasus. Nasus is also one of the few that outscales Jax.

Deleted
    17 games in a row where ppl *dc* or *lag out* at the beginning, making it 4v5

Makes me sick- what the feck is wrong with people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Kha'zix IS a deadly laner. The problem is that people play like a pussy on him instead of taking advantage of his insane early burst because they're afraid of jumping in when they don't know his damage.
    Bold part is basically saying "pwn newbz". ANd yes, some people pick a high risk, high reward character like KZ, and play it "safe" and then can't to anything

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post
    17 games in a row where ppl *dc* or *lag out* at the beginning, making it 4v5

Makes me sick- what the feck is wrong with people?
    Maybe their internet? Or EUW having "these days" again?

I have a mmr question. Does the amount of your gains/losses on LP matter more on your Teams mmr or individual mmr?

For example. Lets say you are plat. You want to play with your bronze friend. Rest of your team is bronze/silver. The other team is mostly gold/silver. Now the other team has a higher overall mmr but since you are platinum your individual mmr is the highest. Would you lose more LP in this game because individually you are considered the best or less because overall the other team is rated higher?

Deleted
    No you wont lose more LP

Deleted
    hahaha ye

10+ Year Old Account
    What is with all these support on my team taking Ignite? Good lord, it is getting teams crushed by ADCs not getting exhausted.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    How is it saying "pwn newbz"? I'm saying people are afraid to go aggressive as Kha'zix at low levels because they don't know how much damage he does. It's a problem people have with a lot of assassins. You can't play as one if you don't know how much damage they do.

You would just become the worlds most passive leblanc/zed/kha'zix/etc.
    Well, if someone picks KZ and plays he don't know how much damage he can do: he is a newbie and should be pwned

- - - Updated - - -

If you're somebody like Annie or Leona you would tend to take Ignite because it's more useful for what they do in lane. Which is slaughtering the helpless ADC from 100 to 0 in just one engage.
    Haven't seen this anywhere. It can work on Annie tho. But ignite damage is so pity on duo lanes that it can be negated by a single Janna shield. I think it just depends on how you are playing against enemy, i remember playing against Leona, who used everything at me (Corki), and our Janna just exhausted enemy Jinx and she wasn't able to do any damage to me, while i (as soon as spotted Leona engaging at me) flew towards Jinx and cleansed off stun and humped her face because Leona couldn't do anything to me, even AA, because she was out of range.

Again, getting an ignite on support just to deal extra damage to "helpless" adc and try to 100-0 him is kinda, stupid, in my opinion. I haven't seen any support (not 100 AP no wards and shit) who could 100-0 ADC even with ignite, usually said ADC can just walk away and lifesteal up from creeps under tower with 20% health left
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-02-05 at 05:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    What is with all these support on my team taking Ignite? Good lord, it is getting teams crushed by ADCs not getting exhausted.
    Depends on the support and on the enemy team.

Ignite is really strong against all the massive regen tanks going about. On a very agressive support (Leona, Thresh, Morgana, Annie) I will only take Exhaust if the enemy team has like Vayne, Jax and Udyr, otherwise I'd rather take Ignite to counter self healing / lifesteal and help us stomp lane phase.