10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    are they ever gonna do 2 for 1 rune pages deals ever again? ive read about them occurring but never seen one take place. Rune pages and the runes themselves in the most daunting task right now since I feel they are extremely overpriced for what they should otherwise be
    I would say that it is very likely. It might not be for quite some time though. I want to say they've dome it several times in the past but I don't remember if it was 2 for 1 or just discounted pages. Regardless they do occasionally put rune pages on sale.

are they ever gonna do 2 for 1 rune pages deals ever again? ive read about them occurring but never seen one take place. Rune pages and the runes themselves in the most daunting task right now since I feel they are extremely overpriced for what they should otherwise be
    Yeah, so hard to get all the runes I want. Takes days to grind up enough IP for a runepage.. Wish they where cheaper
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Just got to play on a moderately successful streamer's stream. (GoodGuyGarry)

I picked Lulu to support, then our already-locked-in Brand said "I'm support". I haven't played Lulu mid in months. I crushed a Gragas. Didn't hurt that I had a diamond smurf full ap amumu jungle backing me up lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Just got to play on a moderately successful streamer's stream. (GoodGuyGarry)

I picked Lulu to support, then our already-locked-in Brand said "I'm support". I haven't played Lulu mid in months. I crushed a Gragas. Didn't hurt that I had a diamond smurf full ap amumu jungle backing me up lol.
    How's bronze 3 treating you?

played an udyr game le trick2g style and my team picked up baron when I was backdooring bot lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    How's bronze 3 treating you?
    *groan*

I can't even attempt to snowball my ridiculously dominant lanes when at least one other lane is 0/5 or something. Also, up 25 kills, farm wraiths. These people are mindbogglingly dumb.

*groan*

I can't even attempt to snowball my ridiculously dominant lanes when at least one other lane is 0/5 or something. Also, up 25 kills, farm wraiths. These people are mindbogglingly dumb.
    dont snowball your lanes, snowball yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by gildra View Post
    dont snowball your lanes, snowball yourself.
    But no one groups up and, when I literally have 75% of my team's kills, I cannot win alone.

But no one groups up and, when I literally have 75% of my team's kills, I cannot win alone.
    Just had a great example of that in my last match, they had a talon who had 29 of 37 kills or something. All we did was kill him (two times, as he ofc had GA) then we wiped the floor with the rest and won. (We had to do it a few times, as he pretty much one comboed our ADC or APC, or even managed to get both before we killed him..)
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    You can. I'm only Silver II atm but I started the season in Bronze III and it was very easy to carry games. Just force objectives. Time dragons and take them, take buffs, force turret, take all of it and you carry yourself out so fast you won't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    You can. I'm only Silver II atm but I started the season in Bronze III and it was very easy to carry games. Just force objectives. Time dragons and take them, take buffs, force turret, take all of it and you carry yourself out so fast you won't believe it.
    I can't force objectives 1v5 though. Gotta get those wraiths.

I've had games as mid, adc and top where I have 15-20 kills to about 5 deaths and cannot win. Only champions I feel like I can carry on are Nasus and Jax. They are the only ones that can do massive damage while being virtually unkillable. Got 5 of your team's 8 kills, 1 death and 2 towers by yourself as Lulu? No one actually fights. Got 25 of your team's 30 as Akali? lol wat are tanks. Got 26 kills as Jinx? Here, take the full force of the 15/1 Wukong. Oh and the one death was hitting him with a cross-map ult when he tower dove and got the kill anyway.

Here was a good one from last season. 9/0/15 as Orianna. Able to Q-W either carry for 70+% of their health. Have a warwick jungle. ADC gets caught. Me and top say "defend and wait for him to get back up". Warwick goes kamikaze and ults someone. He says "I was tired of waiting". Bronze/low silver is hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys complaining about being in lower divisions (Bronze etc.) just pick up one champion that is good when mastered but not really banned (Shaco being mine) and just play that champion over and over again. I recommend you take a jungler and main it because it carries so hard and that position is usually easier to get than mid lane, it's how I did it but I can also venture to say that adc is never taken often so if you can practice or play Vayne that also works.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Sokka View Post
    You guys complaining about being in lower divisions (Bronze etc.) just pick up one champion that is good when mastered but not really banned (Shaco being mine) and just play that champion over and over again. I recommend you take a jungler and main it because it carries so hard and that position is usually easier to get than mid lane, it's how I did it but I can also venture to say that adc is never taken often so if you can practice or play Vayne that also works.
    I carried my self out of Bronze by playing Top and Support, just make the fights happen, and hope your team manage to follow up. Like pick Leona, great initiation, great way to feed your ADC early game, and great survability. Almost never lose a game when I play her, only if mid or top feeds like crazy. Or my adc is terrible and dont follow up on any trades and end up dying to stupid shit..

My point being: you can carry as any role actually, just pick one-two champions, learn them above average and laugh at people who try to counter you in Bronze, as 70% of the time they have like 2 games at their 'counter-pick' and you can just own them.

Def able to carry shit teams in bronze games by snowballing urself. Each game i played on my friends bronze account i picked somone that could hyper carry regardless of my lane. Top? Kayle. Support? Annie. Won each time by hitting a point where anyone who got neat me was instakilled. A lot of the games they thought i was some lcs player i was beating them so badly when im only gold four

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    I carried my self out of Bronze by playing Top and Support, just make the fights happen, and hope your team manage to follow up. Like pick Leona, great initiation, great way to feed your ADC early game, and great survability. Almost never lose a game when I play her, only if mid or top feeds like crazy. Or my adc is terrible and dont follow up on any trades and end up dying to stupid shit..

My point being: you can carry as any role actually, just pick one-two champions, learn them above average and laugh at people who try to counter you in Bronze, as 70% of the time they have like 2 games at their 'counter-pick' and you can just own them.
    I find it common that a team that picks Leona often wins the game.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Just pick Alistar to counter her, i rarely see him and he really screw Leona with his pushback from any try to attack
    Lulu is another good counter
    But Sona ? sorry I don't see Sona win early game vs Leona
    As for Darius/Leona combo in bot, never met it, but i bet good Alistar will still ruin them both, and get Caitlyn for long range and punish them for no ranged
    Not to mention in team fights i don't see a team can work (unless massive fed) without a ranged adc

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Just pick Alistar to counter her, i rarely see him and he really screw Leona with his pushback from any try to attack
    Lulu is another good counter
    But Sona ? sorry I don't see Sona win early game vs Leona
    As for Darius/Leona combo in bot, never met it, but i bet good Alistar will still ruin them both, and get Caitlyn for long range and punish them for no ranged
    Not to mention in team fights i don't see a team can work (unless massive fed) without a ranged adc
    yea alistar is really amazing support

hes also great counter against most assassins like kha/zed

only reason hes not being picked often is his ridiculous mana cost on his combo

IMO riot needs to remove mana cost on his ult and he will be perfect (someone should post this on NA forums :P)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    yea alistar is really amazing support

hes also great counter against most assassins like kha/zed

only reason hes not being picked often is his ridiculous mana cost on his combo

IMO riot needs to remove mana cost on his ult and he will be perfect (someone should post this on NA forums :P)
    Statistics say the complete opposite. Which support has by far the lowest win rate of any? Alistar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Statistics say the complete opposite. Which support has by far the lowest win rate of any? Alistar.
    But what about feeling when you pop up your ult, knock out of teamfight enemy carry, he tries to run back, and you knock him up, and then knock out again.

The main problem I got with Alistar is that he is suchs a defensive support in the start. He cant realy do anything, and you and your ADC must hug your turret and farm safe.