10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    If only he had something to compensate for that, like two teleports, a slow, and a displacement ability. Guy is literally impossible to kill, unless he either wants to die or you pile your entire team on top of him from three different angles; I would think giving up some inherent tankyness would be a reasonable sacrifice for that.

I sure hope that ult nerf sticks, his burst and dueling potential at 6 right now is crazy.
    Or, if he is not decent player and wastes all energy and CDs on 1 target to "burst" it.

I want a new champ that would be have similiar feel to WD witch doctor from dota, with that derpy voice and looks
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-03-08 at 08:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Or, if he is not decent player and wastes all energy and CDs on 1 target to "burst" it.

I want a new champ that would be have similiar feel to WD from dota, with that derpy voice and looks
    Who is WD ? windrunner ?
    Well Lee Sin while i hate him his most unique feature is his flexibility, kill it from him, will he still be viable ?
    Anyway a good nerf since i hate him and his insane flexibility and how it is impossible to gank him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Who is WD ? windrunner ?
    Well Lee Sin while i hate him his most unique feature is his flexibility, kill it from him, will he still be viable ?
    Anyway a good nerf since i hate him and his insane flexibility and how it is impossible to gank him
    well, his kit gives him strength, defense and mobility all in the same time, he can't be good at everything, he has to sacrifice at least something.

I do agree that Lee Sin needs changes, but I feel like these changes are way too massive and that he's gonna become Olaf'd.

Besides, Elise seems like a much bigger problem right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    No clue how these changes are going to pan out. Can see some of the reasoning behind it, but his passive scaling is pretty silly tbh.

He isn't going to get any auto attacks off in a combo anyway. By the time you hit level 15+, you're team fighting, not soloing members of the other team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Won a twisted tree line game with Jayce (me) / Morgana / Leesin, vs LeeSin, Shaco and Renekton
    I honestly thought i was playing vs ai and was acting like that, since this is probably my 3rd time playing jayce since his intro, trying to increase my top pool
    after game done i was rude and said i thought i'm playing vs ai, because, honestly, i did sign for ai game, i have no idea how it ended vs real players -.-

So how is Jayce these days ? Is he still that flexible poking top who can Qslam Eexecute then R + E to run away and Q poke again ?

Deleted
    Finally, the safeguard nerf, I cried out in happiness

How do people build Kayle mid, I just started to build her, and guides tell me to go for Guinsoo before Lich Bane? Is this even good, as Guinsoo needs to build up, while Lich Bane gives an awesome burst dmg?
    I usualy go like this:
    Doran Ring - Nashor asap - Zerker Greaves - Lich Bane - Rabadon - Guinsoo - GA. And it seems to work for me atleast, after Lich Bane I can pretty much take out 50% of APC and ADCs HP. Does this seem right? Oh and some guides tells me to go with the Crystaline Flask insted of Doran for the start, dont realy see the use of that, as I have never any mana issues and I can always heal my self with W. Atleast untill now I havent had to B because of mana issues. (only had 3 games with her so far)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Don't go for attack speed stuff like beserker's graves and Guinsoo on AP Kayle. Nasshor's/Lich Bane/Sorc boots are normally the first three items Kayle mid completes. After that it's the normal AP things like Dcap/Voidstaff/Zhonya's/GA.
    Ah oki, thanks for the tip.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

AP kayle does more damage with sorc boots than zerkers. Somewhere I read the guy mathing it out

So the attack speed isnt realy that important on her? I kinda see why, as in teamfights I didnt get of the full duration of my E at once, it was more like; go in, pop E do a hit or two, get Q on the target we're nuking, maybe a hit or two before I need to R someone and W to get out. But thanks for tips guys, will try it out if I end up with mid again! (Its like my 3rd pick)

You need some attack speed, but kayle is more about lichbane burst that consistent damage imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only Attack Speed item that I build on mid Kayle is Nashor's Tooth, I run atkspd reds though. It can be really useful. Otherwise, exactly like everyone else is saying, just like any other mid champ, I rush Nashors then Lich Bane, sometimes going Liandry's directly after the other two.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Don't go for attack speed stuff like beserker's graves and Guinsoo on AP Kayle. Nasshor's/Lich Bane/Sorc boots are normally the first three items Kayle mid completes. After that it's the normal AP things like Dcap/Voidstaff/Zhonya's/GA.
    Kayle's Q ratio nerf killed it though. I think her E is the biggest part of her damage now.

I'm debating whether it's worth building her AP anymore in all honesty.

Those Lee Sin nerfs seem really, really over the top. I agree with Wickd and Montecristo that Riot shouldn't destroy the only champion that has worked in some respect in every meta, and has never really been considered OP. He's also one of the most fluid champions to play, but then again... we all know what they did to Kha'zix who was also right up there in terms of fluid gameplay.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Those Lee Sin nerfs seem really, really over the top. I agree with Wickd and Montecristo that Riot shouldn't destroy the only champion that has worked in some respect in every meta, and has never really been considered OP. He's also one of the most fluid champions to play, but then again... we all know what they did to Kha'zix who was also right up there in terms of fluid gameplay.
    It's the curse of the ghostcrawlerino.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    It's the curse of the ghostcrawlerino.
    And what curse is that, again?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    That he... isn't great at balancing games. It obviously isn't all him, but he's just easy to blame(and seems to be okay with taking the blame for stuff)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    There is an old myth that whatever game ghostcrawler works for will have terrible PvP balance.

But of course that's just a myth, right? IT'S NOT LIKE THERE ARE ANY USELESS CHAMPIONS THAT NOBODY PLAYS *COUGH* TWISTED FATE *COUGH* RUMBLE *COUGH* SKARNER *COUGH* SION (and soon to be lee sin) OR ANY OVERPOWERED CHAMPIONS LIKE *COUGH* ZIGGS AND *COUGH* KASSADIN!

I don't know whether the imbalanced PvP is his doing, or whether it really is a curse he carries with him.

In other news, why are they rebalancing a balanced champion and not a OP/UP one?
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2014-03-09 at 02:56 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    There is an old myth that whatever game ghostcrawler works for will have terrible PvP balance.

But of course that's just a myth, right? IT'S NOT LIKE THERE ARE ANY USELESS CHAMPIONS THAT NOBODY PLAYS *COUGH* TWISTED FATE *COUGH* RUMBLE *COUGH* SKARNER *COUGH* SION (and soon to be lee sin) OR ANY OVERPOWERED CHAMPIONS LIKE *COUGH* ZIGGS AND *COUGH* KASSADIN!

I don't know whether the imbalanced PvP is his doing, or whether it really is a curse he carries with him.

In other news, why are they rebalancing a balanced champion and not a OP/UP one?
    Because Ghostcrawler is the only person who make these decisions. And all of those champions suddenly became useless/overpowered when GC joined Riot

More importantly, all you're seeing is one aspect of how things work. The purposed changes that they feel ready to get feedback on. We don't see the internal talks about suggested changes, we don't hear any of the internal workings of how things are honestly going on in Riot. Its not like they focus on one champion at a time. Different changes are at different stages.