Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    it's on sale for the first four days for 975
    I mean i just never paid attention to the news.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious as to why there aren't more people who jungle rammus, I just played him and I for the life of me cannot figure out why more don't play him. He fits fine in the meta and his damage is fine for the ganking phase, not to mention his mobility is solid and he becomes super tanky with W
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    If he doesn't get ganks, he can't keep up in the jungle and falls off hard. The jungle levels faster than his clear speed can keep up with.

Rammu's clear speed is retardedly bad. Compared to someone like Vi or Lee, who can build tanky and clear twice as fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Rammu's clear speed is retardedly bad. Compared to someone like Vi or Lee, who can build tanky and clear twice as fast.
    Have you not seen his early clear speed? It's not bad by a long shot, you just run AS Quints, AS reds, AS blues and he has nice clear. In fact I was quite surprised how good his clear was early on.

Also with homeguard he can be back out into the field at an instant. I just feel people really underestimate rammus.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not his first clear. That one is mediocre, but doable.

It's pretty much every other clear. Especially if he doesn't get ahead because of ganks, because his clear speed just plummets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toph Beifong View Post
    Have you not seen his early clear speed? It's not bad by a long shot, you just run AS Quints, AS reds, AS blues and he has nice clear. In fact I was quite surprised how good his clear was early on.

Also with homeguard he can be back out into the field at an instant. I just feel people really underestimate rammus.
    AS Quints and Blues to make up for the clear speed. I think you answered that question by yourself as to why he isn't played more.

Can he work? Yes. anyone can work in the jungle in solo queue. You will get much better mileage out of Vi or Lee though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    AS Quints and Blues to make up for the clear speed. I think you answered that question by yourself as to why he isn't played more.

Can he work? Yes. anyone can work in the jungle in solo queue. You will get much better mileage out of Vi or Lee though.
    I've played a lot of both (Lee more so) and I have to say Rammus is underrated. The huge AS is more for ganking damage because he has an awesome passive.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Rammus is fun and was at a decent popularity. Then he got his taunt nerfed out of the blue and people stopped playing him as much. He was always that jungle that depended on constant ganking because he wasn't a guy that could farm so with the nerf to his taunt people just decided it wasn't worth it anymore. Also a support like Morgana, Lulu, or Thresh will give him hell.

Speaking of Morgana I believe she will be getting changed soon. She was the last one that has a 3 second CC and now she is coming back as a support. A Dark Binding that lands in lane is pretty devastating against certain ADCs.

Sejauni was also getting around to being decently popular after her rework and then they nerfed her. Still baffled by that nerf because it wasn't looking like she was OP or anything.
    Even with the taunt nerf he's still pretty nice, to be fair his taunt was on the OP side before so the nerf was okay.
    Hey everyone

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Morg support is actually so stupid. This whole ap support thing is so annoying to lane against. I hate playing bot unless I'm playing Annie or Morg. Fuck ADC with all these retarded supports that eventually can just kill you.

Deleted
    Speaking of Morgana support, you make so much gold with her with spellthief's edge by just dumping a W under the enemy, it's amazing And pretty much always safe. I love it <3

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Morg support is actually so stupid. This whole ap support thing is so annoying to lane against. I hate playing bot unless I'm playing Annie or Morg. Fuck ADC with all these retarded supports that eventually can just kill you.
    How dare someone play a champion stronger than my ADC!

Honestly, do you hear yourself there? For some reason, a while ago, we decided that it is optimal to make one player severely gimp themselves to aid one other player (and eventually the team). Now, people get mad that the "Gimp Yourself" role could be played by champions that can, you know, have a prayer of killing things. Also, if you're dying 1v1 to a support Morgana, you're doing something very wrong.

I see your ap support morgana and raise you vel'koz! His base damage is enormous, he has decent CC, and his Q is insane poke in lane. You can just cast Q on cooldown, it has huge range, costs almost no mana, you can split it on demand to make it almost impossible to dodge, and it even slows by 70% for some reason. If you land an E you can take 70-80% off almost anyone's HP by yourself before 6, then after lvl 6 you will kill someone every single time you land your E in lane. Q and E are also good disengage/engage for ganks, and W is decent disengage too since if people run through it they risk taking a lot of damage.

Dunno why he isn't a popular support yet (at least people sometimes get annoyed with me when I pick him). He's really safe and strong in lane, and after lane I build him as a poker/peeler, with liandry's, rylai's, and athene's, just stand next to whoever needs protection and blow up anything that gets close to them while throwing Qs on cooldown to poke.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    How dare someone play a champion stronger than my ADC!

Honestly, do you hear yourself there? For some reason, a while ago, we decided that it is optimal to make one player severely gimp themselves to aid one other player (and eventually the team). Now, people get mad that the "Gimp Yourself" role could be played by champions that can, you know, have a prayer of killing things. Also, if you're dying 1v1 to a support Morgana, you're doing something very wrong.
    When did I say I was dying to 1v1 support Morgana? I said she is dumb. 3 second snare and CC immune with AoE ult stun makes her 100% pick/ban for me. Shes the only support I can stomach playing right now as well. I also stated that I feel the AP supports being fotm makes playing bot lane annoying for me, specifically as an adc (more or less). You can't sit there and tell me you think it's awesome than a support Annie just needs 1 item and she can 100-0 anyone and there's not a whole lot you can do about it unless you're fed. It's just my opinion but I hate bot lane currently. I miss S3 support when you could load up on wards and spam oracles and win like that.

I must admit that I'm a bit of a hypocrite because I used to build Lyiandri/Rylai's on Zyra support and was sort of a hybrid damage dealer for the team but it was never like Annie/Morg/Karma support damage is right now. (I also kept warding as a priority only building parts to those items at a time but expending the rest of my gold on wards / oracles). It's so simple to win lane when you're playing Morgana support too, your adc doesn't even need a brain because you can do 99% of the work they just have to right click. And even if they don't it's not like it really matters, the other laners cant do anything to you because you're cc immune. That AP gold/5 item is just amazing. It's not as bad as playing top when Mundo was strong but I have a tough time having fun supporting if it's not as Morgana. And even then I find myself saying "wow this is retarded" multiple times. Love playing against Leona's though since they made her E so easy a caveman could hit it.

edit: Suppose I shoulden't say I hate playing adc all together, Corki is actually pretty fun to play right now. Corki + Morgana too is just so good. Corki Leona also. That type of all in big damage stuff is pretty enjoyable I guess.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2014-03-21 at 06:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rammus is descent at best, many junglers are much better than him now, the list is really long from eve, vi, leesin (as usual, and forever it seems since s1), even sejuani and volibear
    He really sucks at clear jungle, if he doesn't get ahead, he fall bad, and for a risky jungler like that, there are more rewarding ones like shaco

- - - Updated - - -

U giving way too much credit to ap support, morgana is support since forever (just wasn't real pick because of how bad support gold was), annie stun got nerfed, and if ur team has no real support, u start to lose mid-late game unless u are heavy ahead
    And before this season support used to be a very passive role, probably the lest effective in game, now u can have games were support carry the game, with Leona or Annie or even Lulu throwing around Es and Rs to right ppl, which is better imo than old times where ur role was more or less kiss ur adc ass all time and hope he is good at what he is doing

Deleted
    Love how people always act as if Teemo is the easiest to play champion in this game, simply because he's a bitch against a lot of popular top picks. (you know those top picks who survive a nuclear blast, have 14 dashes and do more damage then a carry). Yeah, a lot harder to play then a small yordle with low AA range, no dashes, squishy as hell and not retarded damage in 1.5 seconds.

(Well technically you could go full AP with Deathfire and Lich Bane, but apart from nuking 1 dude it's kinda useless)

So ive started playing Nocturne...

I really like Nocturne...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    So ive started playing Nocturne...

Darknesssssssssssssssssssssss
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I really like the Rengar skin, not gonna lie. It reminds me of Nightcrawler from X-Men. I also like the more street assassin look it gives him.
    I really hope that the recall animation is a sneak peak at being able to toggle the hood on and off with taunt, would be a very nice change and give the skin more flavor.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/node/13299

Some things to be said about this:

*Armor Seals are still going to be the best yellow rune as the nerf accompanied by the champion-wide buff does nothing
    *For those that didn't like the 5% cooldown gap, you can now trade 3 blues or 1 quint to fill the gap (down from 5 runes or 2 quints)
    *The Lifesteal nerf probably won't do anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I scare the crap out of my girlfriend every time I activate my ultimate on my Eternum Nocturne...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1