10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda disagree about Mao and Sej having poor 2v2 potential. They do decent damage (as long as they have mana) and have great utility to complement this, their burst damage is lacking, but you are able to defend yourself in 1v1 with enemy jungler if he tries to gank you.

I think they are not played that much because of mana issues and mentality of "blue buff comes to mid lane", and their weak top lane ganks. Bottom lane ganks tho are quite strong, i mainly play Twitch right now, but i used to play (and play if i get jungle role) Mao and Sej in jungle a lot, when i see opportunity to gank on bottom line, it's always double kill+tower. Rest of the time i can threaten enemy mid laner, counterjungle (stealing farm, not trying to 1v1 enemy) and try to get my health+mana items as fast as possible. Late game Mao and Sej are huge pain in the ass, they are very hard to peel and very hard to kill, while they do lots of damage and CC.

And little more about Mao, he can deal burst damage, but his main problem is mana, even with blue buff you will run out of your resource, i think this is main reason why he is not played right now. His knockups are great in fights, because they stop enemy from moving and slow him afterwards, and i think people underestimate his ultimate, yes it doesn't deal much damage, but its damage reduction what makes it good, combined with his passive he is very hard to put down.

But again, mana problems and long cooldowns on damage skills early game is what makes them weak in comparison to popular picks.

I don't know when was the last time when i've seen someone trying to 1v1 me in jungle on Sej or Mao, but last time it was KZ and i outdamaged him with my Q and red on Mao, i've had my passive proc'd 3 times and it was level 3. But i've been shut down by stealing my buffs via 3 ppl ambushes, it happened like, two times for my whole LoL experience, but i remember them both, it was awful and i couln't get back up
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-04-28 at 02:45 AM.

Sej's early clear is horrendously bad. Like really really really really bad. She takes so much damage from the early camps, its unreal. Probably the main reason why she isnt played that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forget Nidalee, if anyone needs a nerf it's Orianna, she's way to safe and does shit tons of damage.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Forget Nidalee, if anyone needs a nerf it's Orianna, she's way to safe and does shit tons of damage.
    She gets blown up very easily, her only way to survive is spam shield (which is maxed second, i believe, so you have plenty of time to make her 0/10/0), and she has mana issues without the grail thingy. I don't remember when i had any troubles with Oriana, her damage is huge, but she is very easy to pick up

When did Nauts early damage get raised? All I remember is his W cooldown got lowered a bit. Nautilus was always frustrating for me because all of his CDs were ridiculously long compared to everybody else and he would lose vs almost anyone in a fight.

Nidalee doesnt need nerfs perse, she needs damage/utility reassignment. Yes Q needs a nerf and probably E as well (or cougar W if not E) but I wouldnt just do that and say ok Nids fine, cause then she would be pretty garbage. Id give her forms to make her better at her weaknesses and weaker and strengths. Orianna is a solid pick right now cause her burst from landing 1 Q with her ult is high, but she doesnt have much of the safety Nidalee has (or even the range) so she seems pretty strong, but not OP

10+ Year Old Account
    All I have to say is, go have a field day with this one.

https://twitter.com/SotLTravis
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Nida need more uses of her defense shred thingy from traps, make it more rewarding to use

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried Elise for the first time since her nerfs... What the hell is wrong with me?! The nerfs did jack shit to her.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we also just say that Westrice is the best looking guy in the LCS.

no homo
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    All I have to say is, go have a field day with this one.

https://twitter.com/SotLTravis
    XSpecial benched?
    Wut.

Theres a LCS thread for that kind of stuff guys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jibjabb View Post
    theres a lcs thread for that kind of stuff guys
    k.

Don't post purely spam responses.

Also refrain from editing mod edits.
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2014-04-30 at 03:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    While Elise "still viable", I don't play her anymore, so you not alone, I can jungle, but for me Volibear any day beat her
    Nida talk is really over exaggerate, many times i saw a fed nidalee can't stop enemy team attack, she excel at siege tower, but only at that part (and of course one of easiest champs to run away with w), games in my lvl and challenger lvl, and her laning phase is very weak that help enemy to farm easily, and Fizz can easily be her ban of life, in compare to a fed Brand for example who is nightmare to dive him and he W+E+R melt ppl
    Anyone here who plan to buy Braum at release ? I still miss 4champs in LoL so I'll roll a dice and whoever win i'll buy (when I get enough IP first)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    While Elise "still viable", I don't play her anymore, so you not alone, I can jungle, but for me Volibear any day beat her
    Nida talk is really over exaggerate, many times i saw a fed nidalee can't stop enemy team attack, she excel at siege tower, but only at that part (and of course one of easiest champs to run away with w), games in my lvl and challenger lvl, and her laning phase is very weak that help enemy to farm easily, and Fizz can easily be her ban of life, in compare to a fed Brand for example who is nightmare to dive him and he W+E+R melt ppl
    Anyone here who plan to buy Braum at release ? I still miss 4champs in LoL so I'll roll a dice and whoever win i'll buy (when I get enough IP first)
    I'll be honest, I was quite surprised how strong she still is. She was OP before nerfs because lets be fair, she was doing far to much damage to jungle monsters and nothing about her was to weak. The nerfs put her in a good spot.
    Hey everyone

I'll be honest, I was quite surprised how strong she still is. She was OP before nerfs because lets be fair, she was doing far to much damage to jungle monsters and nothing about her was to weak. The nerfs put her in a good spot.
    But a champion isn't viable if they're not OP!

#soloqueuelogic
    That killed me inside.

10+ Year Old Account
    ِِActually what killed Elise for me is her E nerf, it was for me barely ok to use, not her jungle power or anything else
    Here calling Kassadin Q nerf soon, probably the shield, it absorbs a lot now with last patch buff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    ِِActually what killed Elise for me is her E nerf, it was for me barely ok to use, not her jungle power or anything else
    Here calling Kassadin Q nerf soon, probably the shield, it absorbs a lot now with last patch buff
    What was the E nerf again?
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    What was the E nerf again?
    Cocoon 1 sec duration at rank 1, scales up to 2 sec at max rank. (Instead of 1.5 at all ranks)

What's happened to Keko? Nobody ever seems to be around anymore, all of my friends have stopped playing and moved on to FFXIV so I'm incredibly lonely, WERS ALL DA OLE FACYZ AT?!

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    What's happened to Keko? Nobody ever seems to be around anymore, all of my friends have stopped playing and moved on to FFXIV so I'm incredibly lonely, WERS ALL DA OLE FACYZ AT?!
    I'm always logged in onto it.
    Hey everyone

I'm always logged in onto it.
    Yeah there's always one or two people around but not like the old days when there'd be 20-30 I've changed my IGN btw, it's GomuGomuNoOno incase anyone wondered who the randomer was

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo