15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Because, again, that's 10 pub games. I could break out AP Kog'maw and turret down people every game, easily getting tons of kills. Did I do well? Yes, does that make AP Kog'maw viable in a competitive setting? No.
    When did they nerf AP Kog'maw? Last time I played him AP was the only good way.

Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    When did they nerf AP Kog'maw? Last time I played him AP was the only good way.
    They haven't nerfed him, the general build with him is AS/AP hybrid, with mandred's.

The build I'm referring to is 100% AP, sitting back in fights spamming Q,E, and R.

Regarding First Blood i was watching Hotshot's stream and it seems that First blood wasn't triggering.Might be a bug though.

In any other news: last game 6/6/15 as Taric, boyah!

They haven't nerfed him, the general build with him is AS/AP hybrid, with mandred's.

The build I'm referring to is 100% AP, sitting back in fights spamming Q,E, and R.
    They did, he used to have much better AP gains, especially on his ult. They removed some of his ratio and added an AD counterpart to make up for it, pretty much forcing you to hybridize him. In the good ol' days, Rod > pure AP kog'maw was pretty serious, hitting people for 700 ults every 1.2 seconds from ridiculous range, and with a 400+ AoE nuke/slow, and with his W hitting for 11% max hp/shot....now if you try the same build, your ult and E will hit for half as much and you'll just get smashed instantly.

I find it sad that they removed a great variable from Kog'maw, pretty much completely stomped on one of his build choices, forcing him to go bloodrazor every single game he's in now.

If you want to talk about getting kills with ridiculous builds, how about CDR or AP Ashe? Even AD Sona can be pretty legit in certain situations.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2011-09-14 at 08:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    what? you did 46 kills... sounds like a kinda long game. if he really farmed all the time he should have been at their inhibitor with 400 cs. Guess he really was bad ._.
    30 minutes, perhaps almost 40 or so, don't really remember.

But 9/10 of our teamfights were basically 4 vs 5 (us being the 4). Though a Amumu ulti + Lee Sin AoE Slow + Veigar Stun + Gangplank ulti and speedbuff was more then enough to rape 4 squishy AP's.

At the end he had like 200 CS or so. But his early game sucked balls because he had to mid lane against Annie. When Gangplank had around 30 CS (solo top) our mid Jax had around 5 or so.

But it was a fun game.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/news/...ht-riven-exile

---------- Post added 2011-09-14 at 10:05 PM ----------

So i get a winning streak with Taric, and what happens? Of course, shitty team get.

Argh I want a ranged AD with high damage.

Vayne seems nice though... Cait/mf are okayish.. but I want more of a ganker than a carry.

Any ideas?!
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    They did, he used to have much better AP gains, especially on his ult. They removed some of his ratio and added an AD counterpart to make up for it, pretty much forcing you to hybridize him. In the good ol' days, Rod > pure AP kog'maw was pretty serious, hitting people for 700 ults every 1.2 seconds from ridiculous range, and with a 400+ AoE nuke/slow, and with his W hitting for 11% max hp/shot....now if you try the same build, your ult and E will hit for half as much and you'll just get smashed instantly.

I find it sad that they removed a great variable from Kog'maw, pretty much completely stomped on one of his build choices, forcing him to go bloodrazor every single game he's in now.

If you want to talk about getting kills with ridiculous builds, how about CDR or AP Ashe? Even AD Sona can be pretty legit in certain situations.
    Hm, I must have missed that patch, do you know how long ago it? I was blowing people apart as early as a month or two ago.

Hm, I must have missed that patch, do you know how long ago it? I was blowing people apart as early as a month or two ago.
    ...a month or two ago xD
    It was bunched in with a bunch of other champion reworks, maybe Kayle's? Don't really remember, it's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post

Vayne seems nice though... Cait/mf are okayish.. but I want more of a ganker than a carry.

Any ideas?!
    well vayne would fit, though if you miss your E or can't proc the stun, you're not going to gank that much.
    you also got tristana who can win you some ganks (or escape them) with her W.

15+ Year Old Account
    Any first impressions on the new champion, Riven?

Her look is pretty boring, not sure about how good her mini-dash ability is, but I do LOVE the effects that she makes with her sword!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post
    Any first impressions on the new champion, Riven?

Her look is pretty boring, not sure about how good her mini-dash ability is, but I do LOVE the effects that she makes with her sword!
    she's one of the few champs where EVERYTHING scales with one stat. This could make her pretty powerful...
    Also, I'll try her + Singed + Alistar on 3vs3 once she's released tomorrow, with my mates. Smashing and kicking people around... :x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post

Any ideas?!
    Vayne would be perfect in that regard, it can be kinda hard to position yourself for the stun sometimes thou, but then again she has insane damage anyways after you get a Sheen on her

After playing a few games as Rene, I retract my statement about him needing a buff. Farm items, get fed, run around with 5k hp with my ult up. Guess who hits like a truck but nobody wants to hit due to holy crap it's 5k hp?

Quote Originally Posted by Slammin Shaman View Post
    After playing a few games as Rene, I retract my statement about him needing a buff. Farm items, get fed, run around with 5k hp with my ult up. Guess who hits like a truck but nobody wants to hit due to holy crap it's 5k hp?
    about any hero filling the bolded conditions usually hits like a truck and carry the game for his team...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Taric better get spellpower, he isn't really a champion past level 10 without it. Compare games you've played where Taric tries to healer tank with aegis/heart of gold/etc to games where he went for Rabadon's and sat back away from the action spamming stun and heal, I bet the AP Tarics helped your team more.

Maybe it's different in super elo ranked matches, but every time I play with a no-AP Taric he's a massive joke.
    Except the games you played with me when I was Taric and I just stacked GP5 and tons upon tons of wards.

Quote Originally Posted by sacrypheyes View Post
    about any hero filling the bolded conditions usually hits like a truck and carry the game for his team...
    But how many of them are a crocodile with a Klingon weapon?

Deleted
    Told you Renekton is beast!
    And yes, almost anyone will wreck when fed.
    Thing is, Renektom has a strong early game. He gets fed quite easily.
    1 furious ruthless predator can hit a squishy for 40% of his hp.

Honestly, I havn't seen a good renekton in months. I've seen some sick shens out there, and shen has been gimp for faaar to long. But why were they so good? Because they got fed. A fed character will ofc rip people to shreds. Renekton is hard to get fed against people with similar skill level. And if he isn't fed he isn't that viale compared to a non fed jarvan / irelia. They can keep upp well even without those kills.

The new Taric makes me happy in the pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space