Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    Ah well, from what I've seen on streams yesterday she is pretty crap.
    I've played against some crappy ones, and I've played against some that were just so good and building it right that we had trouble going 2v1.

Deleted
    She's now in the store, but not available to play

Also: It seems to be the new "omg op" to say that a champ is shit. Give it some time guys, people are still trying to figure out how to build/skill her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post

Also: It seems to be the new "omg op" to say that a champ is shit. Give it some time guys, people are still trying to figure out how to build/skill her.
    Get some AD
    Get Trinity Force
    ????
    OP

Talon, Leona, Wukong, Skarner, Yorick etc. aren't played a lot for no reason. Riot seems to be making a habit out of releasing champions underpowered-ish.

Talon, Leona, Wukong, Skarner, Yorick etc. aren't played a lot for no reason. Riot seems to be making a habit out of releasing champions underpowered-ish.
    I like wukong... but yeah like you said...

Others do a better job ;p
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Deleted
    Which is good to be honest, if I remember correctly, before that they released champs way too OP, like Noct and Vayne. I think they're doing a better job now.
    Leona is really really good though (I think my winning percentage with her is like 90%, normal games though). The problem is that she doesn't really fit into the current meta. She needs farm, so support bot isn't good. Don't think she would do good solo top (although I haven't tried), and she's not great at jungling. If you don't care about having a support though, she's a beast together with someone with a gapcloser.

Leona + Xin Zhao for example is delicious, as Leona's burstdamage during the laningphase is quite good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love when I try to login and it says "we have an unexpected amount of people logged and you have to wait".

Seriously? Unexpected? Were they seriously not expecting a high amount of people playing on the day they released a new champions?

Tear before anything. RoA isnt needed, you'll just replace it with Rylais tbh
    I miss the time when Catalyst wasn't unique.

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 12:39 PM ----------

Riot seems to be making generic champions. "Skill that buffs your auto attack", "Dash", "Self-shield"... am I the only tired of this?

Deleted
    Yorick is an amazing solo-top, same as Talon and Wukong. Skarner is a good jungle, Leona can be a pain in the ass with someone else on bot.

You don't believe me? These are the roles they have at tournaments/scrim plays in high elo. The thing isn't "there are others that do the job better" it's more "there are others that are more popular at doing these things

15+ Year Old Account
    They changed the store? What's with all the changes lately?

Getting harassed to hell in mid as a Nidalee by Caitlyn and then getting ganked by an Udyr. Calling for helpand no one coming until everyone is level 10. Why are low level games nothing like what the guides are written for? There's never a jungler. Its duo top and bottom and at my level more than half the people have flash while the rest don't. QQQQQQQ

WTB Ezreal though. They need to lower his cost already considering how old the champ is.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    What level are you then? it always helps to have some people you know, your friends in your team. as they will always help you out (unless they're bad friends i suppose? :P) IF you are on EU-west, feel free to add me, im always in for some games.
    Renekten - EU West (HURR DURR ORIGINAL NAME YA I KNOW QQ)
    Last edited by mmoc05bd575a48; 2011-09-15 at 05:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Which is good to be honest, if I remember correctly, before that they released champs way too OP, like Noct and Vayne. I think they're doing a better job now.
    Leona is really really good though (I think my winning percentage with her is like 90%, normal games though). The problem is that she doesn't really fit into the current meta. She needs farm, so support bot isn't good. Don't think she would do good solo top (although I haven't tried), and she's not great at jungling. If you don't care about having a support though, she's a beast together with someone with a gapcloser.

Leona + Xin Zhao for example is delicious, as Leona's burstdamage during the laningphase is quite good.
    I play Leona and don't need to farm with her. Get a Philo Stone and Heart of Gold and you can sit in your lane until midgame if needed. With proper runes, her shield gives you full build stats. You can instagib people at lvl 6 with your ult and her stun can be fight changing unless the opponent builds tenacity. I've came back and changed rights with only my shield, stun, and 1/4th bar or health. She is my favorite tank to play, I only miss having a taunt.

And AD Teemo, play him. It will change your life.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2011-09-15 at 04:48 PM.

Oh man 1 hour or so games are brutal.At that point you're at the edge of your seat begging that we are going to win this teamfight, which in turn allows us to win the game. 6/14/35 As Taric, but damn those games make me love LoL.

I think the reason why it went for so long is because our Caitlyn and Mundo were useless twits.Thankfully Caitlyn sort of redeemed herself at the end of the game, while Mundo AFK'ed out of the game.I think I'm gonna go take a nap now.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I play Leona and don't need to farm with her. Get a Philo Stone and Heart of Gold and you can sit in your lane until midgame if needed. With proper runes, her shield gives you full build stats. You can instagib people at lvl 6 with your ult and her stun can be fight changing unless the opponent builds tenacity. I've came back and changed rights with only my shield, stun, and 1/4th bar or health. She is my favorite tank to play, I only miss having a taunt.

And AD Teemo, play him. It will change your life.
    AD is nice, but I find AS (malady/Wit's end) have a huge impact as well.
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Yorick is an amazing solo-top, same as Talon and Wukong. Skarner is a good jungle, Leona can be a pain in the ass with someone else on bot.

You don't believe me? These are the roles they have at tournaments/scrim plays in high elo. The thing isn't "there are others that do the job better" it's more "there are others that are more popular at doing these things
    They are more popular because they are better.

They are barely played in high elo, just watch a couple of streams and all champions that have been released after Orianna are a rare sight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandemar View Post
    Oh man 1 hour or so games are brutal.At that point you're at the edge of your seat begging that we are going to win this teamfight, which in turn allows us to win the game. 6/14/35 As Taric, but damn those games make me love LoL.

I think the reason why it went for so long is because our Caitlyn and Mundo were useless twits.Thankfully Caitlyn sort of redeemed herself at the end of the game, while Mundo AFK'ed out of the game.I think I'm gonna go take a nap now.
    These long games are indeed epic. but have 1 downside. If you lose.. you tend to get PISSED (or I do atleast).
    Since you've spent soo much time and effort into the game, and then even though it was fun and epic, it felt like it was all in vein =[.
    My most epic games was 78 minutes. We won, cause I was luckily able to carry like a bauss with my main, Anivia.

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 05:09 PM ----------

They are more popular because they are better.

They are barely played in high elo, just watch a couple of streams and all champions that have been released after Orianna are a rare sight.
    Yeah.. kinda sad.. and boring.
    Its why I don't play ranked all too often atm, in normals, people tend to pick whatever the hell they want.
    In ranked, people just pick what champion is (one of the) best in its role. so you ALWAYS see the same, stupid champions over and over and over and over.
    If only champions like Skarner, Wukong, Leona and Talon were used more often, would make it so much more interesting, also would make you have to be even more carefull on who to ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, Mordekaiser was absolutely shit on in this patch.

I agree that he was pretty OP before the patch, but this nerf on him is rediculous.

Also, have discovered a love for Caitlyn. Just bought her and she is my absolute favorite. I love laning Top or Bot w/ somebody like Shen or Rammus. Instawin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmakazie View Post
    Man, Mordekaiser was absolutely shit on in this patch.

I agree that he was pretty OP before the patch, but this nerf on him is rediculous.

Also, have discovered a love for Caitlyn. Just bought her and she is my absolute favorite. I love laning Top or Bot w/ somebody like Shen or Rammus. Instawin
    Speaking of Shen, I had actually forgotten he existed. I never see him in games nowadays. Never

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shriekbat View Post
    Speaking of Shen, I had actually forgotten he existed. I never see him in games nowadays. Never
    Well, he wasnt as good as other tanks and that is why he was left out! Hoping with the buff that we will see more Shens!
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    Well, he wasnt as good as other tanks and that is why he was left out! Hoping with the buff that we will see more Shens!
    Shen still needs some more help to be viable, or as viable as the other tanks out there. I wish they could have re-worked some of his abilities such as his Taunt, which in its current state is way too taxing energy-wise. But at least these buffs are a step in the right direction.