Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    According to Theoddone, he still gets shit on by the trinity.
    Just won another ranked game with 7/1/15

but i will use him for now.. i only recently started playing ranked again after the end of last season so i'm only at gold 5 and people here doesn't seem to know what to do against a maokai

10+ Year Old Account
    Very viable see him a lot in games, so expect a nerf soon

is there a legit reason why there is no way to report someone that is trolling/flaming in champ select without having to get into a game that is now going to be a guaranteed loss?

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    is there a legit reason why there is no way to report someone that is trolling/flaming in champ select without having to get into a game that is now going to be a guaranteed loss?
    Client's old. I honestly think they should dump Adobe Air and just make a more functional client, which I hope they're working on, but for the moment, that's what we have.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyese View Post
    Client's old. I honestly think they should dump Adobe Air and just make a more functional client, which I hope they're working on, but for the moment, that's what we have.
    As much as I would love them to make a new client, they've most likely programmed themselves into a hole. It's connected to so much old code with a lot of dependencies between the AIR client and the actual game that they don't know what will happen if it's removed. Even changing things takes forever and is potentially game breaking depending on how old the feature is (notice the new match history is a website, not in the client).

It's probably possible, but with a good amount of their resources dedicated to the Summoner's Rift update, they've got enough to worry about breaking for now than to mess around with a new client.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    As much as I would love them to make a new client, they've most likely programmed themselves into a hole. It's connected to so much old code with a lot of dependencies between the AIR client and the actual game that they don't know what will happen if it's removed. Even changing things takes forever and is potentially game breaking depending on how old the feature is (notice the new match history is a website, not in the client).

It's probably possible, but with a good amount of their resources dedicated to the Summoner's Rift update, they've got enough to worry about breaking for now than to mess around with a new client.
    Riot actually hired a group of people to code them a new client, we haven't seen anything of this new client but riots words saying it's tons of times faster and better

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone from Plat or above give me their opinion on this patch as to what feel heavily changed and what's weaker etc? I'm not in a place where I can play currently.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falco Lombardi View Post
    Can someone from Plat or above give me their opinion on this patch as to what feel heavily changed and what's weaker etc? I'm not in a place where I can play currently.
    New tank jungle item: Awesome
    Maokai: Not bad
    Current Dominant Junglers: Still the best anyway
    Jax nerfs: Still insta-ban
    Essence Reaver: Still noob bait
    Exp range increase: Now when mid lane blames the jungler for losing lane, they have a legit reason. You can tax mid lane exp from wraith camp.
    Lucian: Strong -> Still strong

That's about all I have picked up so far off of the pro opinions and stuff. I've played one game since the patch with a tank jungler on both sides (Sej for my team, Naut for the enemy's) so I can't really tell how one would fair against, say, Lee Sin. But they seemed to do just fine on the jungle with the new item.

New tank jungle item: Awesome
    Maokai: Not bad
    Current Dominant Junglers: Still the best anyway
    Jax nerfs: Still insta-ban
    Essence Reaver: Still noob bait
    Exp range increase: Now when mid lane blames the jungler for losing lane, they have a legit reason. You can tax mid lane exp from wraith camp.
    Lucian: Strong -> Still strong

That's about all I have picked up so far off of the pro opinions and stuff. I've played one game since the patch with a tank jungler on both sides (Sej for my team, Naut for the enemy's) so I can't really tell how one would fair against, say, Lee Sin. But they seemed to do just fine on the jungle with the new item.
    Essence Reaver now even more OP on Jinx (sucks on pretty much anyone else though...)

So AD "bruiser" (although the build is basically Iceborne Howthefuckisthisitemallowedtoexist-lets and then tank) Nidalee is impossible to deal with as anyone short of Renekton and he won't even "win" just "not lose as hard". Once she has an IBG, she can stick to you nonstop, even if she misses every single spear. Her Cougar Q (not bonus Q, just the base Q along with the spellblade) does 600 damage before armor and execute calculation.

Her build to this point was IBG>SV>Merc Treads and some wards and such. I'm Kayle with Nashor's, Runaan's, Void Staff and Zerk greaves. I did no real damage with E-AAs. I get the scaling got nerfed (hence the super early Void Staff... I'd usually go Deathcap there) while she one shot me. If I didn't get my ult off mid jump, I would be 100 to 0'd. When I did get my ult off, I could either stand and fight, likely getting her to about 95% health (when she started at 90%) or attempt to run. Except you can't run because her leap has such a tiny cooldown and if you get hit by one spear, whatever ground you've made up is lost. Not to mention the incessant slow field.

Seriously, I have no idea how that item is allowed to exist. It was always as good as pre-nerf Randuin's, but it gives offensive stats at very little defensive cost.

15+ Year Old Account
    The reddit thread about this was the best...because they went on a very long train of changing a word from a champion's quote to "tax" or some form thereof. Was a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    So AD "bruiser" (although the build is basically Iceborne Howthefuckisthisitemallowedtoexist-lets and then tank) Nidalee is impossible to deal with as anyone short of Renekton and he won't even "win" just "not lose as hard". Once she has an IBG, she can stick to you nonstop, even if she misses every single spear. Her Cougar Q (not bonus Q, just the base Q along with the spellblade) does 600 damage before armor and execute calculation.

Her build to this point was IBG>SV>Merc Treads and some wards and such. I'm Kayle with Nashor's, Runaan's, Void Staff and Zerk greaves. I did no real damage with E-AAs. I get the scaling got nerfed (hence the super early Void Staff... I'd usually go Deathcap there) while she one shot me. If I didn't get my ult off mid jump, I would be 100 to 0'd. When I did get my ult off, I could either stand and fight, likely getting her to about 95% health (when she started at 90%) or attempt to run. Except you can't run because her leap has such a tiny cooldown and if you get hit by one spear, whatever ground you've made up is lost. Not to mention the incessant slow field.

Seriously, I have no idea how that item is allowed to exist. It was always as good as pre-nerf Randuin's, but it gives offensive stats at very little defensive cost.
    Yeah, Bruiser Nidalee is just redicilous after the rework. Laned against her last patch (4.10), and couldnt do anything, if I got hit by one spear or managed to step in a trap in a bush or something, she would Cougar - W - Q - E - kill. Even if I was winning the lane with CS and perhaps lucky kills with help of jungler. She is a pretty solid pick.

So I decided to start to learn jungling, I'm gold 4 on my main account, and just hit lvl 30 on a new account. Wich jungler do you recommend me to learn? So far I've got 100% win ratio on WW and Amumu, is so weird to play in low elo, where people just dont know how to time buffs, dodge Mumu Q, or anything. Things are just so simple. But the whole deal of this is to learn to properly jungle, and I've heard of the trinity junglers, is that like Lee, Eve and Elise or something?
    And as it goes now, I clear my two buffs and gank what ever lane seems like a good chance for a kill (Wich is rather any in low elo), then go farming/ganking some more.
    At 7.00 I start walking to their blue with a couple of wards with me (Wards wins all games in low elo, lol. Sightstone op on junglers), ward up their Blue buff and Blue side jungle, and just take their blue while their jungler is ganking top or bot or what not. Take the time, and proceed to red buff to check if its still up. Meanwhile I have warded my own blue, and asked my mid to watch out incase they invade it, so we can intercept.
    Doing Dragon is something no one even thinks about at all, so thats free gold and exp every time he is up, so thinking about some jungler who can solo him (Elise and Lee perhaps?).
    Other then that, I go semi tanky/dmg, so I can carry some, while taking all the dmg they trow at me, as they just focus the one closest.

All in all, I feel sad for playing against them.. But learning jungling in low Gold is horrible, as I get flamed so darn much if I do one single mistake, or dont camp all lanes 24/7.
    Learning jungling in Normals is even worse, as there is only trolls playing that, it seems.. So I had an old lvl 28 account, lvled it up, and I'm ready to learn!
    (tips are welcome)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Nidalee is more pita than danger dmg dealer, she just now outsurvive most
    Saw Shyvana fight her toe to toe normally, and shyvana is much better late game
    Renekton was already nerfed (to the ground, baby!) so it isn't really nidalee who is better as much as renekton is just worse now
    Another game saw Jayce pwn her in lane
    Also Nidalee isn't that common as Maokai these days in lol client games

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Nidalee is more pita than danger dmg dealer, she just now outsurvive most
    Saw Shyvana fight her toe to toe normally, and shyvana is much better late game
    Renekton was already nerfed (to the ground, baby!) so it isn't really nidalee who is better as much as renekton is just worse now
    Another game saw Jayce pwn her in lane
    Also Nidalee isn't that common as Maokai these days in lol client games
    Pita?
    And when did Renekton get nerfed to the ground, you say? He's still the lane bully he ever was, his ult just lost some of the health gained, he still bully everyone out of lane at early lvls. And he scales better into late game now.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Pita?
    She's a delicious bread. *nod*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Renekton was already nerfed (to the ground, baby!)
    Not disso shitto agen
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    She's a delicious bread. *nod*
    Tryndamere and Nidalee are both delicious bread

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Yeah, Bruiser Nidalee is just redicilous after the rework. Laned against her last patch (4.10), and couldnt do anything, if I got hit by one spear or managed to step in a trap in a bush or something, she would Cougar - W - Q - E - kill. Even if I was winning the lane with CS and perhaps lucky kills with help of jungler. She is a pretty solid pick.

I've faced a 3 nidalees as trundle since 4.10 (though not since 4.11), and none of them did well against the troll. Just reconcile yourself to the fact that you almost certainly can't fight her in lane (especially if she rushes to lane at lvl 1 and places like 10 traps everywhere); buy armor and cs at the tower. I don't know about other bruisers, but trundle absolutely destroys nidalee if she makes mistakes. If she's dumb enough to use her W to attack you, you just ult her and she's a free kill. If she never uses her W to engage, only to disengage, her AA harrass isn't strong enough to poke trundle out of lane. So it becomes a farm lane.

It's a very annoying to be in, but, unlike nidalee, trundle scales like a god, so 15-20 minutes into the game, with BotRK and 1-2 tank items, bruiser nidalee can't even scratch trundle anymore, which gives him free reign to do whatever he wants; he's much stronger than her in teamfights and duels, and he can splitpush almost as well as jax or tryndamere.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    I've faced a 3 nidalees as trundle since 4.10 (though not since 4.11), and none of them did well against the troll. Just reconcile yourself to the fact that you almost certainly can't fight her in lane (especially if she rushes to lane at lvl 1 and places like 10 traps everywhere); buy armor and cs at the tower. I don't know about other bruisers, but trundle absolutely destroys nidalee if she makes mistakes. If she's dumb enough to use her W to attack you, you just ult her and she's a free kill. If she never uses her W to engage, only to disengage, her AA harrass isn't strong enough to poke trundle out of lane. So it becomes a farm lane.

It's a very annoying to be in, but, unlike nidalee, trundle scales like a god, so 15-20 minutes into the game, with BotRK and 1-2 tank items, bruiser nidalee can't even scratch trundle anymore, which gives him free reign to do whatever he wants; he's much stronger than her in teamfights and duels, and he can splitpush almost as well as jax or tryndamere.
    True, the troll is as he says, king. He's also rather fun to play, but for some reason I tend to forget about him, most likely because he's not much played in Silver (Havent seen him in ages), and I've quit playing the trio Renekton, Shyvana and Trundle top, as I played them way too much in S3, and got bored of them all at some point, but I do believe I should pick up Trundle again, its so fun when you get BotRK and perhaps one tanking item, and you go from losing/being even in lane to dominate it.

Deleted
    Same thing with Gragas with IBG. Ridiculously OP. Building almost full tank and still smashing enemies with the % maxhp damage from his Drunken Rage.
    Had one really good game with him against Nasus and then another pretty bad game against Yasuo in top. Was too aggressive in the early stages and from then on got owned again and again and again. Still, with 340 forsaken armor, I didn't feel tanky at any point against him. No QQ about his Last Breath, but, yeah..340 Armor and still getting 2shot is somewhat ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Went on a shopping spree today, got voli, runeguard voli, and arcade heca.

Played 5 games with voli today, had an insane score in all but one (maybe two), won all of them.

Found my new favorite top laner.