Deleted
    Just tried out AP trist for the first time O_o, kinda funny to insta kill squishies in lategame (1.5 ap ratio on her ult ;o quite the damage I did!)
    I'd still prefere AD trist though xD

Quote Originally Posted by SoulPoetry View Post
    reminds me of a cait on my team the other day who went something like 2/16, constantly ran off and got caught and said "team no help, i go as 1". so derp. i also dislike champions without a resource because they just spam their CDs into you.

that being said, i'm mainly here for a tip. i'm looking for a decent AP (carry) to buy and i'm unsure which (apart from Annie, tried her this week and found it meh). most teams end up locking ADs and my friend plays either Akali, Udyr or Vayne so another melee/AD is kinda bad even though that's what i usually play. so fire away!
    your top 3 for ap are brand, orianna, morgana no questions asked. Personally i have been dominating with swain lately. Maybe its because nobody knows how to play against her. But you can easily get kills at 6 with full combo and ignite getting +20% off your e. You really have to be good at last hitting though to play swain as his passive is just insane.

Deleted
    Oh wow. Pick Random, get Tristana, against Cait in mid, I have 250 ish hp, cait uses Ult, I'm next to cait, she would die from my Ult, I start spamming my ult, nothing happens. It doesnt cast it on a nearby minion, it doesnt cast it on cait, and I was full on mana.

TL: DR Fed cait mid 4 deaths, killed her 3 times. Got told I was the reason we lost, while our top fed their Riven 15 kills in 23 minutes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Karma is actually a really fun champion to play. I wonder why so many people consider her to be bad, I haven't had a bad game with her yet.

Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    Karma is actually a really fun champion to play. I wonder why so many people consider her to be bad, I haven't had a bad game with her yet.
    Yeah i've been really enjoying her lately. Her lategame heal going for 15%+ and her shield doing 700+ aoe nukes is fantastic. I still need to master using the beam a bit more, but overall enjoying her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

15+ Year Old Account
    this normal draft picking is wank. people quit every fookin' game.

Deleted
    It's just the way she walks.

Deleted
    My last games were like 15/5, 17/3, 14/4 with Lee Sin.

Oh my god he is so broken, but so fun.

15+ Year Old Account

I've been having some great random games lately. I hope this keeps up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did anybody else get free IP from Riot?
    I logged out yesterday with ~6500 and logged in for the first time today and have ~8200.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post
    I logged out yesterday with ~6500 and logged in for the first time today and have ~8200.
    Nope :<
    Thou I would like some would get orianna without farming more IP (missing 1399)

---------- Post added 2011-09-17 at 04:57 PM ----------

I've been having some great random games lately. I hope this keeps up.
    Uh, I've had only bad random games today
    1st game: AP Tris, goes 6/18/2. Never sold the Mejais she bought as 1st item
    2nd game: Sion solotop, insisted on going there over me, I let him go there, 1/12 against Rektum
    3rd game: the enemy team is full of "noobs", they couldn't kill me in teamfights as brand and I didn't have a single hp item and was leading the pack, nor did we have any cc.
    4th game: Jungler never ganks, also dies in jungle twice.
    Yeah.
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2011-09-17 at 02:00 PM.

Because RIOT is so generous, they refunded people who bought kayle and other heroes that have had their prices reduced. However they gave more than they should have, so spend it wisely before they realise this :3

Deleted
    so lol last game, my team 5 melee, enemy team: 5 ranged we won, but it was close match most of the way through

The thing that i utterly despise in a game that has any competitive scene is that it invokes, what i call: "The championship effect". People immediately after seeing some championship/Pro-player play start to think:"Hey! I can totally solo top with Talon/Annie!" "Hey!I can totally pull of an "Insert a difficult character build". Just last game i had a Talon who thought he could solo top.The only reason that it actually succeeded is because we were playing against idiots who couldn't play their champions to save their life.If we were against some decent players, that Talon would've whined all game and fed like mad, and i actually pointed his fallacy out, but was met with silence.

People and their egos...
    Last edited by Xandemar; 2011-09-17 at 08:35 PM.

Deleted
    Oh sweet jesus I just raped so badly in a 3v3 it actually hurts and I feel sorry for the other team.
    It was 2v3 from the 5th minute and I ended with 31/2/0, our team only had 31 kills and I just carried my other teammate who had no idea what he was doing.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/ownagebh.png/ Best moment of my life <3

Deleted
    Yeah I went from 4000ish to 6800 O.o
    Maybe they made a mistake and randomly gave people IP, I hope they don't notice it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    I hope they don't notice it!
    Tbh, even if they have noticed it, I doubt they will go and remove IP from their players. Its not really a loss for them if everyone would get say a free champion even.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate it when two players duo a game, pick two champs that class and then insist on laming with eat other. They feed and then blame their team because after feeding the just sit in base talking shit instead dying to the person they fed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    How do you not go 10-0 as warwick =/
    I win like 80% of my games as him, and the games I lose I'm still almost always positive.
    Warwick is my more or less go top guy when I want a win, my first champ I ever played outside of the tutorial. I usually solo top as him.
    My last ranked game I was Warwick I went 18-4-12 and got a Quadra kill.

I've also been having a lot of fun with Nasus too.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I hate it when two players duo a game, pick two champs that class and then insist on laming with eat other. They feed and then blame their team because after feeding the just sit in base talking shit instead dying to the person they fed.
    Doesn't happen that frequently, but when it does you want to strangle them through their computer screens.My biggest problem is laning with a useless partner, you know, the guy who won't attack and the very though makes him pee his pants, and when he gets the idea to stop being so incredibly passive is utterly useless.Now, this wouldn't be bad if you were an AD/AP carry yourself, but if you're support, you're fucked.