Deleted
    Just wanna ask here as it might be someone knows

as a jungler, what am i supposed to do when i get counter jungled by the other jungler and/or also their mid laner??

i tried asking for help from my team but all they did was saying i'm bad and should uninstall
    so i ended up being 4-5 levels behind as i was unable to jungle at all
    I have no idea what to do in such a situation as i can't jungle without getting slaughtered by their jungle and mid and i can't gank as i'm too far behind so i get destroyed in lane

i ended up getting 4 reports on me for being toxic since i was with a team of premades that verbally abused me more than i've ever seen in LoL

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    Just wanna ask here as it might be someone knows

as a jungler, what am i supposed to do when i get counter jungled by the other jungler and/or also their mid laner??

i tried asking for help from my team but all they did was saying i'm bad and should uninstall
    so i ended up being 4-5 levels behind as i was unable to jungle at all
    I have no idea what to do in such a situation

i ended up getting 4 reports on me for being toxic since i was with a team of premades that verbally abused me more than i've ever seen in LoL
    Not the best jungler here either, but pretty much what you can do is ward you jungle, and try to stay away from their jungler. Also hoping to get help from some half decent players who isn't toxic like those you where teamed with.
    Or I guess you could try to sneak up into their jungle, and take their camps insted, risky though as you will be unfarmed/low lvl.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Just learn a champion that isn't meta, and it will never be banned. The only problem with using ARAM to learn new champions, is that you have to be so darn lucky to get one you'd really want to learn, so BOTs on Intermidate works fine to learn "rotations" and skill-cheesing (like canceling animations on Riven etc).
    Aye most players that made it to high Diamond mastered one champion. Nonslid knows what he's talking about.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    concerning learing 1 champion for a role, i agree also. But indeed you must be aware of the fact that your champion of choice can be banned, so picking a champion with a high banrate like for example yasuo or fizz, can result in draft pick that you'll not be able to play your main champ a lot.

In my case, I main Malzahar for the mid lane, he doesn't have a high banrate and i like his kit a lot, so that's why i play him a lot and he becomes a main. In all the games i played this season i only see him banned 1 time where i was getting midlane and that's where i just switch to a more standard safe champ like ziggs or lux.
    For the supp role i usually play tresh, i used to play morgana a lot, but she is getting banned a bit more lately, so tresh get's played more for me again because i like his playstyle and kit.

TL DR; Learn all lanes, specialize in a champ in each role, but keep a safe backup just incase is all you need in the lower elo's to play.

Concerning getting counterjungled; Well i'm not the best jungler if i'm honest, but i think Nonslid got a point with getting vision down in your own jungle to win back your jungle. Some of the jungle entrances needs to be warded then, you can figure out where, just pink it. If the enemy jungler does come in your jungle then, spam ping him. In that case the lanes nearby are aware of him entering your jungle, so they should play more carefull, if the lanes are free to roam they normally should start roaming then looking for the enemy jungle nearby.

Just learn a champion that isn't meta, and it will never be banned. The only problem with using ARAM to learn new champions, is that you have to be so darn lucky to get one you'd really want to learn, so BOTs on Intermidate works fine to learn "rotations" and skill-cheesing (like canceling animations on Riven etc).
    I was mostly referring to getting an idea about how different champions work, not for practicing specific champions. For specific champions, intermediate bots or teambuilder/blind pick are obviously better.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    I was mostly referring to getting an idea about how different champions work, not for practicing specific champions. For specific champions, intermediate bots or teambuilder/blind pick are obviously better.
    Yeah of course, just had to clarify incase someone misunderstood it

Funny thing is, that even if I know maining one champion and playing him 24/7, I never ever do it, because I kinda feel it makes the game boring. Perhaps that's one of the reasons I'm just Gold V.. Been thinking about just maining one stupid good faceroll champion, and get some free elo, but can't be arsed to do it really.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Still wondering if it would be worth it to take MS quints over AP ones on Azir. I like the idea of MS more, since he's so fucking squishy, even with rod.

E:

Pretty cool video that Riot just released. I liked the last years one better though.
    Last edited by Ergar; 2014-09-17 at 09:15 PM.

Deleted
    From that animated video, they seem to think that 90% of LoL players live/play with god damn hood or hat on, the fuck rito.

15+ Year Old Account
    Omg they got Imagine Dragons to do the song? *dies*

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    From that animated video, they seem to think that 90% of LoL players live/play with god damn hood or hat on, the fuck rito.
    I do play with a hat or something on my head, just because I'm too lazy to go and cut my hair that have grown to long.. Maybe thats why! Gamers are lazy, and rather devote their time to play games than go to the hair saloon to get their hair cut! Thats what this movie symbolizes.
    Or it's easier to do the animation without hair flowing all over the place.

I really like the movie though.

Deleted
    I do play with a hat or something on my head, just because I'm too lazy to go and cut my hair that have grown to long.. Maybe thats why! Gamers are lazy, and rather devote their time to play games than go to the hair saloon to get their hair cut! Thats what this movie symbolizes.
    Or it's easier to do the animation without hair flowing all over the place.
    Yeah it might actually be easier to work without hairs when making animated video.
    Tho if they really think that way, that you described(gamers=too lazy to do other things, almost filthy), it's really stupid stereotype to go with.
    Shit I play League quite often and even if I don't consider myself a gamer, I still try too look good and dress well etc. just like a lot of other gaming people. I don't get it lol.

EDIT: Also it seems that SKT, TPA and Championship Thresh skins are back in store for the duration of Worlds and a little bit more(until 10/31). Well that's fkn swag.
    Last edited by mmoca439b0b218; 2014-09-17 at 10:19 PM.

Yeah it might actually be easier to work without hairs when making animated video.
    Tho if they really think that way, that you described(gamers=too lazy to do other things, almost filthy), it's really stupid stereotype to go with.
    Shit I play League quite often and even if I don't consider myself a gamer, I still try too look good and dress well etc. just like a lot of other gaming people. I don't get it lol.

EDIT: Also it seems that SKT, TPA and Championship Thresh skins are back in store for the duration of Worlds and a little bit more(until 10/31). Well that's fkn swag.
    Yeah I agree, the whole "gamer-stereotype" nasty, filthy look is rather wrong, most of my friends are gamers, and though they might sit in their lazy pants/pyjamas, and a worn out t-shirt when home playing games, they dress up nice when they go out.
    So lets hope they thought it would look "cool/badass" with the hoods/caps/hats, or that they just made it the easiest way. Doubt Riot would label gamers as lazy filthy people really.

Hmm, not sure if I like that they put Championship Thresh out again, I feel honored to have it, and get complimented alot for having that skin in high silver/low gold, for some weird reason. Now everyone will have it I guess.

Yeah I agree, the whole "gamer-stereotype" nasty, filthy look is rather wrong, most of my friends are gamers, and though they might sit in their lazy pants/pyjamas, and a worn out t-shirt when home playing games, they dress up nice when they go out.
    So lets hope they thought it would look "cool/badass" with the hoods/caps/hats, or that they just made it the easiest way. Doubt Riot would label gamers as lazy filthy people really.

Hmm, not sure if I like that they put Championship Thresh out again, I feel honored to have it, and get complimented alot for having that skin in high silver/low gold, for some weird reason. Now everyone will have it I guess.
    The "uniqueness" of having a skin that is no longer available went away, after they started selling them again. I don't personally mind, since they are cool skins, and who really cares if some special snowflake is mad because they are selling his awesome legacy skin again.

Wish they made other Championship skins for sale then aswell.. I'd really want the Championship Riven skin for instance.

Deleted
    Wish they made other Championship skins for sale then aswell.. I'd really want the Championship Riven skin for instance.
    I doubt Championship Riven is coming back anytime soon. They always seem to label that skin as limited that won't be coming back ever.
    Tho after seeing how Halloween skins made comebacks, maybe one day, hell knows. Personally I'm not even interested in that Riven skin myself, but bunch of people seem to want it.

Deleted
    So, my brother just linked me to the video that was made by Riot to show off at the Worlds Championship, i think it's pretty sweet

Love the animations and the music, the looks of them doesn't bother me even though i rarely see gamers in such clothing
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2014-09-18 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    So, my brother just linked me to a video that was made by Riot to show off at the Worlds Championship, i think it's pretty sweet

I mean, just the fact that they got Imagine Dragons to do a track for them is pretty damn impressive.

Deleted
    Stay away from that skin :C i'm one of the "few" who have it and i like it to be that way

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Agree, practicing champions like Amumu, Sej, Zac, Veigar, Madonger, *incert_ADC_name* is not an option on ARAM. Getting familiar with skills is fine, but practicing, nope, not going to work.

- - - Updated - - -

I play with my Chopper (One Piece) hat on, my wife plays with Teemo hat on, what is your problem with hats? You don't have one? Want us to mail one to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt Championship Riven is coming back anytime soon. They always seem to label that skin as limited that won't be coming back ever.
    Tho after seeing how Halloween skins made comebacks, maybe one day, hell knows. Personally I'm not even interested in that Riven skin myself, but bunch of people seem to want it.
    Riot is very weird about skins sometimes. The old Holiday skins were limited and they said they would never come back, but suddenly ALL of then are released again. Meanwhile you have stuff like UFO Corki, Riot Singed, and Championship Riven that will never see the light of day again.