Its worth it for the Twich skin since his VU

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    The funny thing about playing 5v5 in Silver, is that I feel (at least my team, which is Silver 1 as well), are against like 1-2 Diamond, 2-3 Plats, then Gold/Silver for the last spots. While we are two Gold V, one Silver 3, one that is fresh to the game and one that haven't really played since last season. And still we win against them (Or get demolished), and every time they go "omg tryhards, who cares about taking 5s so serious?". Laughable.
    Yep, we constantly get paired against teams with someone like diamond 5 (0 LP) on mid and bunch of golds/plats

Naruto spoliers: why does new Kayle splash art reminds me of Obito being 10 tails jinchuuriki
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-10-14 at 01:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

question here

is it just me or the TP is bugged?? i cant see someone tping on mini map when they are in fog of war

there used to be clear indication tp was coming but now its like invisible lol
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    question here

is it just me or the TP is bugged?? i cant see someone tping on mini map when they are in fog of war

there used to be clear indication tp was coming but now its like invisible lol
    I think it's bugged on the map aswell. I could see people TPing to a ward near me on my screen, but not on the map.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    "Helmet bro" as you guys put it, deserves everything he gets!!!
    And yeah, Jayce is facking so good his dmg is quite ridic with just 2 items, very strong mid game and late is just so annoying to play against. I really hope they aren't looking at nerfing him after all the action he got in worlds, koreans love that guy.

The only reason why i hate Jayce so much is his freaking poke mid/lategame. Sorta feel like pre-nerf/rework AP Nid (with a higher CD though). A gated Q will easily take 1/3 of someone's health, if they aren't building tanky, while being so fucking safe himself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    The only reason why i hate Jayce so much is his freaking poke mid/lategame. Sorta feel like pre-nerf/rework AP Nid (with a higher CD though). A gated Q will easily take 1/3 of someone's health, if they aren't building tanky, while being so fucking safe himself.
    Yeah, I can really see it happening, although I would rather they don't touch him. He's an incredibly fun hero to "main". I don't think he's quite at the throw spears all day long nid stage though

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Healer View Post
    Cause even Rito agrees that Teemo is a pain in the ass :P They know we love seeing Teemo die
    Wukong isn't supposed to be a badass monkey, unlike they depict him in Smite (Sun Wukong), where he looks much older than he is in the legends. In the legend he's still quite young, so his new splash art fits him really well imo.
    Helmet Bro is Teemo?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Helmet Bro is Teemo?
    I think Helmet Bro is the unknown random helmet-wearing guy who gets rekt in various champion splasharts, but I'm not sure myself.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    I think Helmet Bro is the unknown random helmet-wearing guy who gets rekt in various champion splasharts, but I'm not sure myself.
    Yeah, he is. He's in the summoner spells, a lot of the splash arts, he's in teasers and login screens (Vel'koz, Sion, etc), and his helmet even made it onto the new Summoner's Rift (the razorbeak camp, which is also where Kog'Maw's splash art is depicted at).

Deleted
    are riot ever gonna nerf the pole jump on fizz?? it's so insanely broken, it counters way too many spells and makes you immune to almost everything in-game it's basically a kayle ult with mobility and low cd

nothing more annoying that a fizz with almost no healt you ult him with a spell target/skillshot and he just jumps on his pole and you just see the ult/spell dissapear into thin air and you're left with a cd

i don't care if he has 1 or 2 counters no spell in game should make you immune to all spells casts while having a low cd it should make him untargetable aka you can't target him WHILE he is on his pole but i shouldn't make him immune and make spells dissapear just because of it
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2014-10-14 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Changes to RFF, meaning it will be easier to get Grey WW and Medieval Twitch.
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/new...s-refer-friend
    about damn time. ive already got over 100k+ in RP from this broken system. was fun while it lasted
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    about damn time. ive already got over 100k+ in RP from this broken system. was fun while it lasted
    100k+ RP? Thats A LOT of smurf accounts (Or did you actually manage to recruit someone?), I don't even understand how that is possible.. Me my self have leveled up 10 accounts to lvl 10, it is just too boring, and take so much time and the rewards isn't all that great (975 RP for 10 accounts). I rather work a couple of hours extra and just buy it.

The Championship Shyvana, is there any chance they will give the skin away from the Worlds Championship live show? Or should I just buy it?
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    100k+ RP? Thats A LOT of smurf accounts (Or did you actually manage to recruit someone?), I don't even understand how that is possible.. Me my self have leveled up 10 accounts to lvl 10, it is just too boring, and take so much time and the rewards isn't all that great (975 RP for 10 accounts). I rather work a couple of hours extra and just buy it.

The Championship Shyvana, is there any chance they will give the skin away from the Worlds Championship live show? Or should I just buy it?
    It's a referral bot, can level up multiple accounts at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    It's a referral bot, can level up multiple accounts at the same time.
    Ah bots.. Only cunts and sons of cunts use those.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2014-10-15 at 04:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Not likely. If you want it, your gonna have to buy it.

Hmm, they did give Riven and Thresh didnt they? Bought Thresh though, didn't know they where giving them away at Worlds stream.

Hmm, they did give Riven and Thresh didnt they? Bought Thresh though, didn't know they where giving them away at Worlds stream.
    They never gave them away, unless you were actually at the worlds arena

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    They never gave them away, unless you were actually at the worlds arena
    Ah ok, only at the arena! Thanks for the information, thought they gave out codes while the championship was going on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    are riot ever gonna nerf the pole jump on fizz?? it's so insanely broken, it counters way too many spells and makes you immune to almost everything in-game it's basically a kayle ult with mobility and low cd

nothing more annoying that a fizz with almost no healt you ult him with a spell target/skillshot and he just jumps on his pole and you just see the ult/spell dissapear into thin air and you're left with a cd

i don't care if he has 1 or 2 counters no spell in game should make you immune to all spells casts while having a low cd it should make him untargetable aka you can't target him WHILE he is on his pole but i shouldn't make him immune and make spells dissapear just because of it
    Wauw, someone got raped by a fish. Tbh it's fine. It's his personal trait (slippery like a fish), like how Shaco's ult can completely dodge spells. Also Playful makes him untargetable already. If he would become untargetable but not immune to spells, what would be the point?

And I seriously laughed at the Kayle ult comparison. Wauw.