10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    And that the promo between Diamond 4 and 5 is where the men are separated from the boys? As I am down in Gold, I am of course still using diapers..
    If you're making a reference between age and league position:

The average male life span is 71 years.
    Bronze 5 is between birth and 2 years and 7 months, Baby to toddler.
    Bronze 4 is up to 5 years 4 months, nursery.
    Bronze 3 is up to 8 years 8 months, starting primary school.
    Bronze 2 is up to 12 years 3 months, rest of primary and beginning of secondary.
    Bronze 1 is up to 16 years 8 months, end of secondary school.

Silver 5 is all the way up to 26 years 3 months. Pre-middle age.

So don't be so harsh on yourself. S4 would probably be the "men-from-boys" line.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    If you're making a reference between age and league position:

The average male life span is 71 years.
    Bronze 5 is between birth and 2 years and 7 months, Baby to toddler.
    Bronze 4 is up to 5 years 4 months, nursery.
    Bronze 3 is up to 8 years 8 months, starting primary school.
    Bronze 2 is up to 12 years 3 months, rest of primary and beginning of secondary.
    Bronze 1 is up to 16 years 8 months, end of secondary school.

Silver 5 is all the way up to 26 years 3 months. Pre-middle age.

So don't be so harsh on yourself. S4 would probably be the "men-from-boys" line.
    Well, toddlers should be able to get to Silver 4 at least

The worst part is that I know I could climb higher, if I just stayed a little bit more focused in each and every game. I play 5s with some Plat people, and compared to them I can easily see my mistakes, and it is such dumb things at times, like facechecking a bush I should know by a 80% chance it will be people in, but I still go in because I lose focus.
    So before I can fix those small issues I got, I shall continue to call my self a toddler using diapers!

But at least I've got much more positive view after playing with people higher ranked than me. I've started to see my own mistakes, and of course my teams mistakes, a lot more. But I don't focus much at my teams mistakes anymore, and when I try to climb with my rubbish S3 smurf, I have to focus even more on my mistakes. Like the most common I do at lower elo (lol, S3 compared to G5..), is that I tend to take all kills when I gank, mostly because my team is terrible at landing the killing blow, and I execute them as Pantheon or something. But then I end up with about a third of the kills on my team, and then I die by one simple mistake and we lose :P

I honestly don't know why I'm rambling about, boring class I guess.. And it looks like I am doing something, looking at my teacher and typing here. Fun times for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Best
    Skin
    Ever

10+ Year Old Account
    The Glorious Evolution is in full effect! Meet Battlecast Koggy and Battlecast Alpha Skarner.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Nice to see they're finally doing lots of skins that don't have particle effects. Guessing they'll be in the 700 RP range.
    yup, 750 for the eve, twitch, voli and trundle skins.

The Twitch skin reminds me of Sly Cooper. I love it.

Think I have manage to handle Kata pretty decent, did 3 matches with her yesterday; 10/3, 16/5 and 17/1. When I make the enemy cry for surrender after 5-7 minutes, I feel I am doing something right. Oh and all these games ended around the 20min mark when they surrendered.

It is just so darn easy to roam with her, and tower dive with comming out of it alive. This is on my S3 smurf, though I am only G5 on my main, but the difference between those two leagues is miles from each other.

The funny thing is that in the 16/5 match, all my lanes and jungler lost their early game, not feeding but got pushed so far behind they couldn't keep up with leveling or farming at all. But I got 3 kills early mid (One where I towerdived their Akali, but died my self (trinket was on CD and my minions died just when I was about to shunpo out D: ), the second and third from a really bad gank from their Lee, where he towerdived me but Akali didn't follow up so I got them both, lol. That was when the crying started.)
    Then I singlehandly carried my whole team on the back, feels good man.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Goodbye Kingpin Twitch, hello Pickpocket Twitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    That Twitch new skin is total swag, looks like one of those raccoon "bandits" from childhood cartoons.

Syndra.I guess that's good, she can handle balls well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    That Twitch new skin is total swag, looks like one of those raccoon "bandits" from childhood cartoons.
    I thought Sly Cooper when I saw it

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    https://scontent-b-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/v/t1.0-9/954798_769055929797103_144335863477440150_n.jpg?oh=1a19ff005b5c5827d5b4f891c0b57924&oe=54E 14ED2
    Kayle.

Awh ye!

Deleted

Syndra.I guess that's good, she can handle balls well.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought Sly Cooper when I saw it
    Soraka for me, she can handle my banana anytime!

Lux... :megusta:
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Kassadin, ohboy X____X

Cho'Gath - I don't like this game...

Deleted
    Riven, ain't even mad.

BrOlaf.
    Not sure if want...

10+ Year Old Account
    I got hitched to Ashe. I could do worse.

Deleted
    Jinx. Well...shit

15+ Year Old Account
    Soraka...if we're basing it also on the skin we played with then Reaper Soraka. Not sure if want, might be 2spook4me